- SAS Programmer with 8 years of experience in using SAS tools for analysis. Development, design and implementation of various pharmaceutical and clinical environments.
- Sound knowledge on accessing raw data from different databases like Excel, SQL, MS ACCESS and ORACLE to extract raw data.
- Generated reports and analysis datasets from raw data using SAS Macros.
- Created SAS datasets, reports, tables, listings and graphs (TLG’s) using BASE SAS techniques according to teh Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and specified guidelines.
- Handled different types of SAS data like Demographics, Lab data, Adverse events, Vital signs, Concomitant medication and Medical history.
- Developed code for different phases of clinical trials (Phase I, Phase II and Phase III) and wrote specifications following SDTM and AdaM standards.
- Good knowledge in ad - hoc reporting and converting SAS datasets to different file types like HTML, PDF and RTF files using SAS ODS and convert different file types to SAS datasets.
- Formatted data using statistical procedures like PROC ANOVA, PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC GLM, PROC PHREG, PROC MEANS, PROC LIFETEST AND PROC CORR.
- Familiar with different phases of clinical trials, study protocols and analysis plans of pharmaceutical data.
- Familiar with SAS Enterprise Miner and Forecast studio for descriptive analysis and predict teh impact of changes on Forecast.
- Developed monthly and weekly reports for assessment of project progress.
- Experience in programming, debugging and reporting data.
- Experience in data transforming and analyzing Case Report Form (CRF) data, use of Open CDISC validator.
- Involved in creating define.XML files from SDTM specifications.
Operating system: Unix,Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2007
Database: ORACLE, SQL, MS ACCESS
Languages: SAS, C
Others: MS Office (All versions), STATA.
- Filtered data to separate missing values, avoid duplicates, sort, merge and create new data sets.
- Used existing macros and created new macros to reduce teh programming time.
- Performed verification, documentation and review of all teh procedures following standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Generated reports, listings and graphs using SAS/SQL, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT AND SAS/ODS.
- Expertise in generating reports and tables using SAS REPORTS, DATA NULL and SAS TABULATIONS.
- Created statistical reports using SAS procedures like PROC ANOVA, PROC UNIVARIATE and PROC GLM.
- Generated tables and reports from Phase I, Phase II and Phase III of clinical trials data
- Developed ad-hoc reports as per requirements.
- Validated reports using PROC COMPARE.
- Generated safety and efficacy tables for different studies from ISS and ISE.
- Created SAS views and tables.
- Accessed and modified data using SAS procedures like PROC IMPORT and PROC EXPORT, PROC FORMAT and PROC SORT, merging teh sorted datasets and generating reports as PDF, RTF or HTML files using SAS ODS.
- Produced weekly and monthly reports using existing SAS macros.
- Analyzed and checked Case Report Form (CRF) data, involved in creating define.XML files.
Environment: SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS, SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SPSS Oracle8
- Developing analysis-ready datasets, actual analysis and report writing through SAS/Macro programming.
- Providing analysis and recommendations to care providers to help them improve overall patient experience.
- Creating control charts for performance review of facilities for quality control.
- Performed descriptive statistical analysis and data extrapolation using Enterprise Miner
- Built long term forecast models for pricing and demand
- Involved in designing and creating complex relational database
- Generated final forecast summary and reports
Environment: SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Miner, Forecast studio, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS Macro, MS-Excel
- Extensively used SAS techniques like PROC FORMAT, PROC SORT, SAS REPORTS, SAS TABULATIONS and MERGE to modify teh existing data and create reports as per client requirements.
- Extracted raw data from different databases using LIBNAME and PROC SQL.
- Generated reports using SAS REPORTS and converted output to PDF, RTF and HTML files using Output Delivery Systems (ODS).
- Used SAS ACCESS, SAS MACROS to access and modify data according to teh client requirements.
- Performed statistical analysis and generated graphs and charts using PROC GRAPH and PROC PLOT for various types of data for easy interpretation by teh end user.
- Converted ORACLE datasets into SAS datasets using PROC SQL and created SAS views and tables.
- Created new macros to reduce teh programming time and used existing macros.
- Debugged SAS programs using DATA NULL and PUT statement.
Environment: SAS Base 9.2, SAS/Base, SAS/STAT, SAS, SQL, SAS/Access, SAS/ODS, SAS/Graph, SAS Macro, MS-Excel, MS-Access, Windows.
- Extracted data from databases and creating SAS datasets.
- Programmed using BASE SAS techniques.
- Developed graphs using PROC GCHART.
- Generated reports using PROC REPORT and generated Tables by using PROC TABULATE, merging, sorting and formatting raw data.
Environment: SAS Base, SAS/STAT, SAS/SQL, SAS Macros, SAS/Graph, ODS, Oracle Clinical, MS-Excel, and Windows 2000 Server.