- 5 years experience as a C++ developer. 2 years experience as Python developer.
- 8 years experience as pharmaceutical statistician and SAS programmer.
- Developed a statistical table programming language that can produce statistical tables five times faster than with the SAS programming language, with a fraction of the code, and with much greater flexibility for changing requirements than possible with a macro library.
- Developed compiler for this new programming language in Python and C++
- One key difference between this language and the classical data - handling languages( SPSS, SAS, SQL ) is that it provides for rich and nuanced expression and manipulation of tree data structures. Solving the decades-old productivity problem regarding ongoing table production is not possible without addressing the issue of how the programming language interacts with tree data structures, most mainstream programming languages ( along with SAS and SAS/MACRO ) do not address this.
- Produced post-hoc statistical analyses and statistical tables.
- Provide data specifications for integrated database.
- Perform data cleaning and data integration.
- Developed and maintained programs for tabulation, statistical analysis and tracking of patients and adverse events.
- Perform quality assurance of SAS programs.
- Developed and maintained programs for data cleaning and preparation, data listings, statistical tables and statistical analysis for clinical trial reports.
- Maintained highly complex SAS macro modules.
- Served as lead statistician for a phase III clinical trial for inflammatory gastrointestinal disease.
- Provided statistical consulting services to medical investigators.
- Drafted statistical analysis plans and statistical sections of clinical trial protocols.
- Completed statistical analyses: primary efficacy analysis, secondary and exploratory analyses, and safety data analysis.
- Coded, tested, and maintained computer programs (using SAS) that executed statistical analyses, and programs that prepared data for analysis (cleaning and consolidating data prior to reports and analyses).
- Gave presentation on survival analysis statistical methods.
- Did research and simulations for survival analysis statistical techniques and bootstrapping statistical techniques.
- Coded and maintained SAS programs for data listings and statistical tables.
- Prepared complex data for analysis.
- Provided statistical summary tables for clinical adverse events and laboratory diagnostic data.
- Prepared and analyzed data for a phase III clinical trial for red blood cell growth factor.
- Performed highly complex data transformation to locate and summarize transfusion-related protocol violations.
- Cleaned and prepared data for analysis, resolved how unusual cases could be accounted for in the analysis.
- Developed and maintained programs for data preparation and analysis.