- 2 years of experience in Data Warehousing and Reporting including Extract, Transform, and Load Processes as a Data Analyst/ETL Developer
- Strong wif SQL Statements to extract Data from Tables wif SQL programming experience (stored procedures, PL/SQL, query optimization).
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python and SAS for algorithm design and statistical analysis.
- Expertise in generating reports and dashboards using various tools like OBIEE, Tableau and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working in projects following Agile methodology, Components of SDLC, including Client Requirements Analysis and Development.
- Good noledge of insurance domain explicitly in Duck Creek Policy Administration system.
- Strong understanding ofdata warehousing concepts, OLTP and OLAPdata models.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills wif an analytical background.
ETL and BI Tools: Informatica Power Center, Tableau, OBIEE
Databases: C, Python, SAS, MySQL, Oracle 11g
Statistical Analysis Tool: SAS, Microsoft SPSS
Interfaces & Other tools: Eclipse, MS Visio, MS Excel, Linux
Confidential, Morristown - NJ
- Performed data analysis activities such as data profiling, data cleansing and data exploration to identify trends, patterns and anomalies using SQL.
- Involved in ETL Testing to ensure Informatica Source and Target Mapping are as per requirements.
- Perform data mapping from Source Duck Creel XML to target SQL Tables
- Collaborated wif offshore team on development and implementation to ensure bugs are prioritized, resolved and retested.
- Created high and low-level design documents representing source to target mapping based on transformations.
- Monitored the source and target rows and analysed the rejected rows and worked on reloading them.
- Performed Unit testing and maintained test logs, created and modified Pivot tables during testing to check the data.
- Worked closely wif the business to resolve the production issues and handle the change requirements.
- Environment/Tools: Informatica Powercenter 9.1, JIRA, SQL Server 2016
Associate Software Engineer: ETL Developer
- Experience in requirement analysis, planning, design and implementation of Mappings and Workflows.
- Developed ETL mappings of heterogeneous source files into using various transformations to meet business logic.
- Optimized the Informatica mappings and SQL Queries to achieve high performance and data throughput.
- Designed interactive dashboardsin OBIEE and Tableau using drill down, prompts, filters and variables.
- Developed advanced SQL queries wif multi-table joins, subqueries and stored procedures including export/import in UNIX environment.
- Created SCD type 1 and Type 2 mappings to update slowly changing dimensions.
- Involved in performance tuning of the dashboards using cache management and aggregate tables.
- Modeled Swim lanes to map the source to target dataflow used by the client in their businesses.
- Assisted in designing the System Understanding document to halp onboarding members in the project to understand the client business flow and requirements.
- Environment/Tools: Informatica Powercenter 9.1, Oracle 11g, SQL Server, OBIEE
- A general empirical model of protein derived for the understanding of evolution of species.
- Conducted deep-dive data analysis to gain insights, diagnose issues and provide analytically driven recommendations to improve the final output.
- Predicted molecular evolution and phylogeny based on maximum likelihood algorithm using bioinformatics software MEGA 6.
- Analyzed the disordered regions between species to study the conserved regions using data analysis and graphing software SigmaPlot.
- Implemented complex algorithm in python to calculate the 3 Dimensional structural difference between two proteins.
- Developed PDB file handling script to calculate the Root-mean Square deviation between the Cartesian coordinates.
- Extensively used Numpy and Scipy libraries in python on both Linux and Windows Platform.
- Worked on parsing file from PDB and searchIO framework.