- Advanced Analytics professional with 6+ years of experience in banking/finance, retail and healthcare and pharmacy industries.
- A Data Science enthusiast with experience in Data Analytics, Statistical reporting, Data Analysis, Predictive Analytics and Decision Sciences.
- Experience in analyzing health care pharmacy markets, campaign analytics, targeting considerable risk patients and facilities.
- Expert in building statistical model using R studio using libraries like glm, ggplot2,sqldf and plyr.
- Hands on practice in presenting data trends/patterns to stake holders based on advanced marketing strategies.
- Quantified data - driven risk assessment for both periodic high-level audit plans and individual audit planning.
- Liaison between the internal audit function and management to continuously monitor or audit controls and high-risk areas
- Seasoned analyst in analyzing Pharmaceutical data for presenting patient flow analysis and stability analysis to analyze the patients lie and their treatments, to identify areas of opportunity.
- A strong set of quantitative and analytical skills demonstrated through advanced academic training and extensive practical experience.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-down menu option and parametrized using Tableau.
- Unique blend of education and experience, tailored for highly quantitative multidisciplinary roles.
- Adept in finding data insights and presenting them to stake holders with Data Visualization tools.
- Expert in SAS programming, data collection, quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex quantitative models using SAS and R Studio.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS), and Tableau.
- Experience in developing and modifying SAS Programs and Macros SAS and VBA for Data extraction, Data integration, Data cleaning, Validation, and Query writing and reporting.
- Managerial experience in handling off shore team of analysts to facilitate timely deliverables.
Data Analytics and Statistical Tools: SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS JMP, SPSS Modeler, Weka, Python, STAT Graphics, MATLAB, Mathematica(Wolfram), Advanced Query Tool, Teradata SQL Assistant and Microsoft BI Tools.
Data Visualization Tools: Tableau, R, Excel
Programming Languages: C, Java, Hadoop Python, SQL and SAS.
Database: Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle, MS Access and Excel.
Productivity: MS Office (Power Point, Outlook, Project, Excel, Access, Word).
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, D3JS, SVG, Java script.
Operating Systems: PC Windows.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Reporting statistical summaries and develop predictive models that halp client’s business decisions.
- Reduce time spent on lower-risk areas by providing for earlier identification of issues that may escalate into higher-risk areas
- Performed data analysis on commercial drugs to halp primary market research studies to further characterize the patient journey and treatment choices.
- Provided ad-hoc analysis to verify the accuracy of sales results and collaborated with IT to develop necessary data integration processes that assure consistent and accurate tracking and reporting of sales metrics.
- Built statistical regression models to predict the Likelihood of Hospitalization with R Studio.
- Forecasted Likelihood of Member Engagement using predictive models developed in R studio.
- Created required financial reports using various SAS ODS methods for creating delimited text files, HTML, RTF and PDF files using SAS Macros and SAS Graphics.
- Performed data analysis, data migration, data preparation, graphical presentation, statistical analysis, reporting, validation and documentation.
- Reporting: Maintaining a thorough understanding of Active Enterprise Data warehouse (AEDW, Teradata), including table structures.
- Providing insights and expertise into source data, including assistance identifying and resolving source data anomalies in Teradata.
- Automated statistical summary reports on KPI’s using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed SAS/SQL and Teradata/SQL queries for automation of reports in SAS and SSRS.
- Data Visualization: Migrated CFID reports in SSRS to Tableau Dashboards for better visualization.
- Encourages deploying resources to high-risk areas by more quickly identifying potential issues across a population
- Used drill downs, filter actions and highlight actions in Tableau for developing dashboards in Tableau.
- Created dashboards for Emergency Room Utilization Reports(ER) for various providers using Microsoft Excel.
- Interacted with stakeholders to setup a Bundle Payment Program which halped cut down the cost involved.
- Extracted data from the database using SAS/Access, SAS/SQL procedures and created SAS data sets for statistical analysis, validation and documentation.
- Managerial: Led an offshore development team based in India to provide client’s business requirements and conducted noledge transfer sessions.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed intricate algorithms based on deep-dive statistical analysis and predictive pharmaceutical data modeling that were used to deepen relationships, strengtan longevity and personalize interactions with customers.
- Analyzed and processed complex pharmaceutical data sets using advanced querying, visualization and analytics tools.
- Provided comprehensive insight into operations by identifying actual error rates and trends across entire membership.
- Identified, measured and recommended improvement strategies for KPIs across all business areas.
- Work with statistician to analyze the results obtained from various statistical procedures like Chi-Square, PROC ANOVA, GLM, and T-test.
- Develop and debug routine SAS macros to create tables, graphs and listings.
- Provide proper validation, including testing and documentation (e.g., requirements document, program validation), in accordance with GCP and company standards.
SAS Reporting Analyst
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked closely with higher management to analyze business requirements and translating into Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Constantly communicated project status to sponsors, owners, vendors and core team members.
- Designed and developed Use Case and Use case diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked on conversion of SAS code initially in ORACLE to TERADATA compatible SAS code
- Analyzing the information by utilizing MS Excel, SQL, and SAS Extensively
- Produced multi-dimensional reports and tables using procedures PROC/REPORT, PROC/TABULATE, PROC/SQL and DATA NULL.
- Created Excel reports using SAS / ODS and Report automation processes
- Developed SAS and SQL scripts for data extraction and loading into flat files.
- Worked with Data Warehouse teams on Financial Reporting
- Worked with SAS Data Modeling, Data Cleansing and Data Mining
- Developed SQL Scripts and loaded the data for staging environment
- Built data setup for UAT based on the pre-condition, post condition and assumption listed in Functional Specification.
- Initiated and managed internal MIS reporting, providing senior management with critical information for strategic and tactical planning sessions.
- Wrote SQL Server stored procedures and functions.
SAS Programmer Analyst a
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Customer membership data from the data warehouse is extracted using SAS/Access, SAS SQL, SAS/Connect, and Procedure and create SAS permanent data sets in SAS library.
- Created an automated monthly forecast report for dollars and number of accounts that rolled from current to delinquent using SAS/Macro, Excel and VBA.
- Analyzed the loan data to generate portfolio statistics report using SAS, summarizing accounts by Fico bucket, market segment and account status.
- Created analytical reports that drills down various performance metrics of existing collection strategies by key collection performance drivers including debt balance, recovery score, payment history and demographics.
- Retrieved the financial data from flat files received from the vendors, convert them into SAS readable format. Make the SAS data sets, analyze data as per given requirement.
- Writing Meta data for important data set before archive into SAS metadata server.
- Extensively used procedures like PROC SQL, PROC PRINT, and PROC SORT etc. Used data
- Cleaning tools such as Proc Freq, Proc Print, Data null, Proc means, proc tabulate, Proc Univariate, Proc SQL.
- Created required financial reports using analysis output and export them to other environments or the web using various SAS method like create delimited, text files, CPORT, ODS having formats such as HTML, RTF, or XML.
- Regular interaction with the financial analysts for the presentation.
- Coded SAS programs with the use of Base SAS and SAS/Macros for ad hoc jobs.
Market Research Analyst
- Analyzed the impact of various Industries on the RFID products sales through various statistical techniques.
- Extensively used R functions and R libraries for descriptive statistical procedures on customer response and sales data.
- Performed data analysis, data migration, and data preparation, and graphical presentation, statistical analysis useful for customer segmentation and profiling.
- Conducted research on development and designing of sample methodologies and analyzed data for pricing of client's products.
- Investigated market sizing, competitive analysis and positioning for product feasibility.
- Worked on Business forecasting, segmentation analysis and Data mining.
- Generated graphs and reports using gplot package in R-Studio for analytical models.