- Information Management professional with proven business analysis, risk analysis, predictive modeling and market basket analysis experience.
- I have a diverse skillset including high aptitude for mathematics and statistics, excellent verbal and written communications skills and familiarity with a wide variety of statistical tools and software.
BI REPORTING TOOLS: Cognos, Tableau, Spotfire, Splunk, QlikView
Web Based Analytic Tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Adobe Analytics
D Confidential BASE: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Hadoop
Additional Skills: Microsoft Office, Advanced user MS - Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
- Device Payment(Device Loan) analytics and targeting through large d Confidential sets with extensive use of SQL, SAS and Excel.
- Risk and fraud Analytics for Device payment Program.
- Performed log and Machine d Confidential analytics and created dashboards to find errors using Splunk and ELK.
- Worked on the pricing and sales Analytics for the Unlimited D Confidential Plan project, using SQL, Hive and Tableau.
- Performed Marketing Analytics to find Investment opportunities for New and Upcoming Verizon stores.
- Created Tableau and Qlikview Dashboards for automated analytical reporting on a weekly / daily basis.
- Performed Web Analytics to check and Improve the performance of Preorder Website for the iPhone launch Project.
- Collected competitive intelligence and gave recommendations for price plans to improve new customer Acquisitions
- Performed Ad-hoc analysis on customer d Confidential and identified potential repeat customer business for new offerings.
- Building key performance metrics of different product and services provided by Verizon Wireless.
- Running balance build analytics & targeting through large d Confidential sets with extensive use of SQL, SAS, and Excel.
- Building key process indicators and metrics that highlight trends in various business performance indicators
- Analyze problems and provide solutions by gaining a broad understanding of large d Confidential sets.
- Prepare and present quarterly report of analysis to Barclaycard executives
- Worked with Dashboarding tools like Tableau and Qlikview to create automated Dashboards
- Research on the effective use of Confidential Rational, SQL Developer and Axure.
- Teaching students modeling, prototyping, reporting and statistical tools including SAS, Tableau and Cognos.
- Teaching SLDC concepts to students.
- Taught students theoretical implementation of Use cases.
- Used Confidential Rational for Use case creation.
- Used Axure for creating prototypes of iOS apps through Use cases
- Development and refinement of the Seller Central platform for the sellers on the online retail website.
- Assisted in different surveys and strategy to improve enhance and provide new features to the platform.
- Assisted in identifying and recommending strategies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Recommended methods of increasing foot traffic and improving effectiveness of advertisements on the Amazon website.
- Worked on the development and refinement of the website Google Trader.
- Performed D Confidential Analysis on large d Confidential sets as well as content management for the Website using SQL, SAS and Excel.
- Developed HTML Templates using Dreamweaver.
- Trained and mentored new recruits on the platform.
- Developed web applications for several clients.
- Used SEO best practices to elevate organization's Web presence.
- Trained new hires on platform development.
- Wrote status reports and led management team status meetings
- Assisted in identifying key business applications for conversion to Intranet