Sr. Analytics Developer Resume
- Dynamic and pragmatic professional wif 10+ years of outstanding experience in standardizing, developing reporting, modelling and analytical applications to deliver business benefits for marketing and sales functions in utilities, finance/banking, retail and healthcare insurance industries
- SAS Certified programmer wif extensive working experience on SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Model Manager SAS/Base, SAS/SQL, SAS/ODS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, SAS/MACROS, Teradata, Oracle, SQL, Salesforce, Business Objects, Excel and VBA Macros.
- Extensively used different SAS procedures such as PROC MEANS, PROC SORT, PROC FREQ, PROC COMPARE, PROC REPORT, PROC SQL, PROC GPLOT, Data NULL step and other statistical procedures.
- Experience in developing automated reports, dashboards and graphs using SAS/MACROS, SAS Enterprise Guide, Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, functions) and Business Objects to provide real - time insights to business data.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL queries in Oracle, Teradata and similar databases; join data across multiple tables using inner, left, right, self and outer joins, table aliasing, subqueries, comparison operators, and functions. Extend analysis using functions, CASE statements, and analytic functions.
- Championed teh use of CRM data in decision making in high profile projects (Best Next Action, Marketing/Campaign Analytics, Customer behaviour analysis, Conversion Rates, Activation Rates, Promotion Analytics, Churn/Retention, predictive modelling)
- Demonstrated passion working wif large, disparate datasets and used analytics to demonstrate trends in a commercial environment and halped senior management in teh decision-making process.
- Extracted data from various data sources and prepared regular, ad-hoc reports and present findings to all levels of management wif teh recommended actions to be taken and their expected results.
- Received multiple ‘Thank You’ awards for making continuous improvements to marketing effectiveness reports & exceptional performance in various areas.
- Ability to work efficiently in both independent and team environments, worked wif Project Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales teams, Data Planners, Data Scientists and Business Analysts
- Customer centric, commercially minded and numerate wif a proven track record of developing end-to-end capabilities for data management, data analysis and customer insights.
- An outstanding communicator wif good interpersonal skills, cross-functional experience, proven ability to build strong relationships wif ability to engage executive level staff & influence business teams
- Excellent ability to understand and quickly apply new technologies, systems and processes.
Analytical Tools: SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Model Manager, SAS Enterprise Miner SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS, Business Objects, Power BI, VBA Macros
Databases Tools: SQL, MS-Access, Oracle, Teradata, Hive
Office Tools: MS-Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Marketing Analytics: Segmentation, Targeting, Optimization, Campaign performance, Decision Management, Customer Loyalty Programs, Value Analysis, Predictive modelling.
Sr. Analytics Developer
- Successfully designed and implemented reporting processes for data collection, data analysis using various analytical tools such as SAS Enterprise Guide SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS, VBA Macros, Teradata, Oracle and Saleforce.
- Developed and automated various sales, cancellations for teh Video and mobility products using SAS, Teradata; halping teh business to monitor teh performance of teh call centres and planning targets.
- Supported Movers and Reconnects business by developing regular reports analysing teh close rates, disconnects and loyalty rate.
- Completely automated end to end reporting process for U-verse/IPTV Service and Telco adjustment Compliance reports for Senior Leadership, Compliance organization and call centres; eliminated manual reporting inaccuracies, reduced teh time to generate teh reports by 50%.
- Analysed teh misuse of promotion codes by call centre agents for customer acquisitions, retentions. Developed a regular reporting process to change teh behaviour of call centre organizations - saved $20M in teh first 3 months.
- Led teh requirements gathering, data analysis and development of reports for senior leadership team, VPs and Vendors to assist teh implementation of new business rules for DTV and IPTV customers; Assisted business team to achieve 80% target in 3 months.
- Automated reporting process to measure teh performance of vendors/call centres against targets; reduced teh run time by 75% and improved operational efficiency.
- Developed 10+ operational reports using SAS Enterprise Guide, Teradata, SQL, Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, graphs, functions) to support ad-hoc business requirements; Acted as single point of contact for requirements gathering, data analysis, feasibility assessment, gap analysis and prepared presentations/dashboards wif recommendations.
- Extracted data from various systems and sources (SQL Server, Teradata) and automated reporting processes for marketing, sales, finance, and compliance teams.
Sr. SAS Programmer/Sr. Marketing Analyst
- Successfully designed and implemented reporting processes for data collection, data analysis using various analytical tools such as SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS, SAS/ODS, SAS Model Manager, Business Objects, VBA Macros, Teradata, Hive
- Developed 25+ operational reports using SAS Enterprise Guide, Teradata, SQL, Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, graphs, functions) to support ad-hoc business requirements; Acted as single point of contact for requirements gathering, data analysis, feasibility assessment, gap analysis and prepared presentations/dashboards wif recommendations
- Redefined teh complete retention pack reporting process and reduced teh overall run time required to generate analysis by 50%. (Optimised SAS code to reduce teh time required to generate report by 50%)
- Provided analytical support to develop contact strategy across communication channels and portfolios to optimize marketing spend and satisfy customer preferences
- Extracted data from various systems and sources (Oracle, Teradata) and automated reporting processes for Central Heating Installation using Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects
- Modified existing SAS programs and creation of new programs using SAS macros to improve ease and speed of modification as well as consistency of results.
- Generate and validate tables, create reports, tables, listings, graphs and figures as per business user requirements in different formats like PDF/EXCEL/RTF/HTMLs.
- Performed design, development, testing, documentation, review and verification of all programs according to standard operating procedures
- Proactively improved teh quality, effectiveness of Post Campaign Analysis reports, dashboards to in corporate all channels/campaigns, improve teh readability of reports and halp in quick decision making. These enhanced reports meet teh requirements of all stakeholders and improved teh efficiency of analysis
- Forecasted teh cost, value and volume benefit that could be achieved through teh existing campaign initiatives and halped senior management in budget planning process
- Persuaded marketing team to change teh campaign selection criteria wif deeper analysis on Central Heating Installation uplift model. Analysis showed that uplift model is not a good predictor of teh leads. New proposed selection criteria (using only Direct Mail Model) brought 2% uplift in gross lead rate.
- Organised regular working groups and aligned wif business, IT, external 3rd party vendors (Data Planning, Data Management), Marketing stakeholders to ensure smooth operations from campaign planning to post campaign analysis
- Ensured seamless execution of marketing campaigns across channels, review performance of campaigns and measure results against teh targets
- Responsible for data exploration, population sizing, data extraction, and creation of file outputs, file transfer, auditing and maintenance of program documentation.
- Performed code & documentation reviews of other team members work, report outputs including tables, listings, figures, and datasets.
- Used SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Model Manager, Teradata SQL and developed multiple new propensity models for digital and inbound channels; improved channel performance, customer conversion & targeting efficiency
- Automated teh model scoring process using SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Macros.
- Scheduled teh model scoring and validation process through SAS Batch scheduling to continuously monitor teh model scores and review teh model performance
- Developed teh BNA (Best Next Action) modelling road map based on business requirements (50+ Models), priorities, data and resource availability.
- Analysed teh requirements from business, assessed teh data availability/integrity, gap analysis and performed technical feasibility of model development.
- Worked in close collaboration wif third party experts/vendors in model development, deployment & other execution activities; developed best practices for propensity modelling team.
- Good communication, analytical, interpersonal, problem solving skills and good statistical noledge of predictive solution models including linear, logistic regression models.
- Proactively monitored teh performance of models; made recommendations & corrective measures to improve business value
SAS Reporting Analyst
- Used SAS/BASE, SQL, Oracle to standardised early month on book and call to activate performance analysis reports and updated management wif key performance indicators on regular basis.
- Operational Reporting: Developed more than 10+ reports to support ad-hoc business requests and assisted in budget planning activities, measuring teh performance against teh plan
- Developed credit card sales reports to analyse teh performance of various channels (Branch, Telephone, Online) using SAS/BASE, Oracle, SQL.
- Developed complex SQL queries, reports to analyse data and generate, monitor, and maintain business critical informational reports.
- Extracted and manipulated data using SAS to formulate recommendations on Activations and X-sell initiatives/campaigns
- Responsible to manage and review teh Call to activate performance, reporting; assist commercial teams in identifying opportunities to maximise cross sells and improve customer experience.
- Responsible to prepare management dashboards (Example: Sales Summary, Activations, Balance Transfers. Etc) using Excel, Power point
- Monitored performance of past campaigns and recommended changes in targeting and offer strategy
- Coordinated marketing initiatives, data selection process, campaign execution and post-campaign analysis to improve customer on-board experience and to stimulate activations.
- Responsible for data preparation, transformation, loading and quality checks; ensured that reporting and analytics applications are operating seamlessly.
- Created Business requirements documents to document various departmental business processes and prepared reporting backlog
- Developed periodic reports to analyse various business trends, product sales, distributor performance, Sales performance, impact of new marketing initiatives on revenues using SAS/BASE, SQL, MS Access and Oracle
- Developed monthly and quarterly reports for senior management wif insights on new product launches, trends observed in teh current portfolio
- Analysed and developed reports for 10+ ad-hoc requests from various business stakeholders as part of Sales Operations team supporting business development activities
- Developed Plots, Graphs and reports from teh huge historical data and present them to facilitate decision making process using SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL and MS Excel.
- Developed complex SQL queries to analyse data and generate, monitor informational reports.
- Responsible to import and export raw data files, manipulate and transform data, combine SAS data sets, create summary reports using SAS procedures
- Expertise in data manipulations using SAS data steps such as SAS Formats/In formats, Do-Loops, Macros and Merge procedures, PROC APPEND, PROC DATASETS, PROC SORT, and PROC TRANSPOSE.
- Responsible for end to end report development lifecycle (requirements gathering, specification development, development, testing and documentation)
- Experience of using SAS Functions, Statements, Data Set Options and System Options.
- Responsible for extensive data analysis and reporting in teh Sales and Marketing division of teh company
- Perform queries on data, retrieve data from multiple tables, create views, indexes, and tables and update or delete values in existing tables and views.
- Involved in various analysis pertaining to credit risk, account management, micro finance institution partner management, and several marketing campaigns using SQL/Oracle, Base SAS.
- Extracted data from various data sources and prepare regular, ad-hoc reports in Excel, and present findings to all levels of management wif teh recommended actions to be taken and their expected results.
- Month end report generation for allocating teh collections received from loan borrowers to lenders
- Assisted marketing team to get information on analysis of industry reports and competitor’s loan products, services & rates.
- Supported product development team in maintaining teh existing applications and support them in enhancing teh features and functionalities.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes