Assume a key position as a Statistician, focusing on data analysis and modeling, where managing and inferring meaning from complex data are integral.
B.S. – Mathematics
- Probability & Statistics concentration
Summary of Qualifications
- Statistical Analysis: Have demonstrated a proficiency in advanced statistical analysis, methods and procedures, and their predictive modeling applications.
- Statistical Software Packages: Demonstrated proficiency with SAS (Base9 Certified), SPSS, Minitab and R.
- Management: Experience in managing team projects with no supervision from upper management. Able to coordinate tasks to appropriate members for successful completion. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Able to work with diverse teams and environments
- Teamwork: Track record of successful team participation, in projects of varying scale, resulting in increased team efficiency.
SAS9 Base Certified, MACROS, EXCEL, ACCESS, STAT, REG, GRAPH and ODS
Statistical Software Packages:
R, SPSS and Minitab
SQL,Windows XP/2000/NT; Unix–based platforms
Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
SafariView C3, Cisco BTS CLI, DMS/5ESS Direct Access, and ConnectVu, Arris (Touchstone), Motorola (Surfboard), Cornerstone, Tellabs, and ADC, Juniper, Ciena, Axerra
Confidential, Engineer II – Strategic Network Planning Nov 2010 – Present
- Assemble and maintain long term capacity and load balancing requirements of the CDV network.
- Quantify utilization of CDV CMS switches using existing and historical network data (CMS line count, CPU utilization %, and CPS).
- Provide forecasting for projected levels of various network metrics to include, but not limited to: CMS line count, tandem line count, % tandem, CPU%, CPS and % SIP traffic).
- Develop automated network element capacity and utilization reporting using SAS, SQL and VBA.
- Develop SAS programs that employ multivariate regression analysis that will model, forecast and automate the utilization and capacity trends of new network elements as they're deployed.
Engineer II – Confidential, May 2007 – Nov 2010
- Managed CBH network elements for multiple cellular service providers including T-Mobile and Verizon.
- Involved in testing and configuration of CBH circuits and equipment.
- Actively test and accept circuits (DS0, T1 and T3) from LECs.
- Helped design switched and transport circuits, for direct customer and switch capacity use, in MetaSolv.
- Created network DLR and assign VXSM, VISM and CLP ports for the augmentation of switch circuits.
- Absorbed MSFM roll projects for all CDV markets and increased efficiency by 20%.
Confidential, Technician II July 2006–May 2007
- Keyed in on trends that identified, and actively resolved, complex network outages.
- Managed a team of 15 technicians, providing advanced technical support and training.
- Performed integral function as liaison between TRAC and other internal/external fix agencies and as a 1st and 2nd level resource for ATS and LMC technicians.
- Managed critical outages and facilitate both technical and management conference bridges as necessary.
- Provided technical support and outage summary reports to all executive and management levels.
- Provided support for all TRAC Tech I functions.
Confidential, Technician June 2005 – July 2006
- Resolved network, customer service and feature outages while reducing MTTR by over 40%.
- Involved in identifying trends and outage patterns.
- Establish the root cause of network and customer outages and identify solutions.
- Facilitate management and technical conference calls for network outages.
Confidential, Circuit Design/Repair Technician I May 2002 – May 2005
- Reduced MTTR, by over 70%, for customer outage resolution by actively integrating process changes to the investigation and resolution process.
- Helped reduce the install time of customer services by 23.33% and increase customer satisfaction by 62%.
- Designed DS1 and DS3, customer and capacity, facilities in MetaSolv.
- Tested and accepted circuits from LECs upon installation; redesigned customer circuits as necessary and kept customers updated throughout the repair process.
- Actively monitored network capacity as usage percentage.