Looking for an entry into a world class, highly professional organization with challenging and competitive environment, where I can use my knowledge base as well as personal attributes to achieve the organizational goals.
- 7 years of overall experience as a SAS Developer on the UNIX and Windows Platforms.
- Good understanding and In-depth knowledge on SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROs, SAS/ODBC and SAS/ACCESS.
- Worked with Statisticians in analyzing the Clinical Trial Data, generated reports, tables, listings and graphs. Used Statistical procedures like PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS and PROC UNIVARIATE on Clinical Trials using Data Validation and Data Cleaning.
- Expertise in Problem solving and Created Macros to improve the efficiency of report generation and automation of programs and data creation.
- Have written daily, weekly and monthly reports using Proc Tabulate, Proc Report , Data_null_ and SQL.
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, planning, designing, coding and unit testing in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Experienced inmigration of data and current SAS programs to new versions.
- Experience in using SAS to read, write, import and export to another data file formats, including delimited files, Microsoft Excel, PDF and access tables.
- Strong SAS Data Warehouse Programming, UNIX experience in Banking, Clinical and Retail industries.
- Technically strong in designing HTML, RTF, CSV and PDF formatted files using SAS/ODS.
- Experience in PROC SQL joins and PROC SQL set operators to combine tables horizontally and vertically.
- Good Working knowledge in Ad-hoc programming for clinical and data management departments.
- Knowledge of Programming languages such as C and UNIX SHELL.
- Uses effective communication to set clear expectations and smoothly resolve issues among customers, partners, subordinates, peers, and supervisors.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, and decision maker
- Self-starter and ability to adapt and learn new Technologies quickly.
- Capable of working independently.
- SAS Skills: SAS/BASE, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/MACRO, SAS/SQL, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS, SAS/STAT.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Unix, MAC
- C,C++, VB Scripting, Java
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering
Confidential, Cupertino CA Jan2010 – Till Date
ROLE: SAS Report Developer
Apple Inc.is an American multinational corporationthat designs and sellsconsumer electronics, computer software, and personal computers.As a SAS HR Developer my role was to provide analytical support to HR function. Provided report, Scorecards and Ad-hoc reports.
- Used SAS Macros and procedures like Proc SQL, Transpose, Univariate, Means, Freq.
- Developed SAS Macros for Data cleaning, Data mining and Reporting and to support routing processing.
- Formatted HTML, PDF ,CSV and RTF reports, using SAS - Output Delivery System ODS
- Extracted data from Data Warehousing tables and Data marts
- Performed data scrubbing using SAS/BASE and Macros.
- Gathered the requirement business team and analyzed the data.
- Used programming tools such as SAS DATA INTEGRATION STUDIO
(formally known as SAS ETL Studio), SAS BASE V9.1.3 (Windows and UNIX), SAS Enterprise Guide V3, SAS MACRO, SAS ACCESS, SAS Information Map Studio, Enterprise Miner, SAS Web Report Studio, PROC SQL, SAS SQL-Pass Through, Oracle9i, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Automated creation of Daily, Monthly and Quarterly report to support requirements from business partners.
- Creating customized reports in Enterprise Guide for the users
- Upgraded SAS versions.
- Coordinated the production of quarterly, scorecard reports for senior management.
- Extracted data from the database using SAS/Access, SAS SQL procedures and create SAS data sets.
- Coding SAS programs with the use of BASE SAS and SAS MACROS for Ad-hoc Reports
Environment: SASBASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/MACROS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ACCESS, ORACLE, WINDOWS, MS Access, Excel.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA Jan 2007 – Dec 2009
ROLE: Clinical SAS Developer
Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, bone disease, and other serious illnesses. As a SAS Programmer, my role was in analysis of clinical trials data and generating required reports, listings, summaries and graphs for submission to FDA and other regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for providing SAS programming and analysis support for Phase II and Phase III clinical study.
- Generate tables, listings and graphs, including patient demography and characteristics, Adverse Events and Laboratory data etc.
- Experienced in SAS Edit checks with Automated Query generation
- Evaluated and provided input on SAP for individual and pooled clinical data sets.
- Involved in problem solving, data analysis, and complex report generations.
- Developed various forms of outputs, RTF, PDF, HTML files using SAS ODS facility.
- Extracted data from Oracle data base using SQL Pass through facility.
- Developed programs using Base SAS & SAS/Macros to extract data from oracle tables.
- Reviewed data from clinical trials and developed a strategy for how to present results to FDA.
- Generated summary reports for ISS and ISE analyses of clinical study for FDA regulatory submissions and publications.
- Supported e Submission group in creating Define. PDF, Define. XML files and validate XLM schema and spread sheets.
- Trained in Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Regulatory Compliance, FDA Guidelines, Data interpretation, supporting statistical methodologies and review SAP.
- Proficient in understanding of Study Protocols, SAP (Statistical analysis plan), and CRF.
- Excellent ability in problem solving, data analysis, complex reports generation.
- Attended project team meetings, interacted with Bio-Statisticians, Data Managers, and Clinical Research Managers.
- Extensively worked on Korn-Shell scripts for running SAS programs in batch mode on UNIX.
- Worked with statisticians in generating SAS analysis datasets, data listings, summary tables, and statistical analyses.
- Extensively used Proc Report and Proc Tabulate to create reports.
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACRO, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS, MS Access, Excel.
Confidential, Bangalore Nov2005- Nov 2006
ROLE: SAS Developer
ICICI Bank provides Personal Banking, Corporate and Business Banking. I was involved in the revenue assurance department handling Fraud management patterns. I was involved in data cleaning, data manipulation, requirement gathering, generating reports, statistical analysis, data analysis.
- Modified data using SAS/BASE and Macros.
- Employed techniques like sorting and merging on the raw data sets and coded them using Proc SQL and SAS Macro facility to get the required output
- Prepared graphs using the modified data for business analysis.
- Creation of Data Sets on the Remote Server.
- Used shell programming to run weekly and monthly reports
- Used SAS/ACCESS to gather data from RDBMS like TERADATA.
- Coordinating the production of monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports for senior management.
- Extensively used SAS/ Macro facility to provide reusable programs that can be conveniently used to update reports.
- Used SAS Data Integration Studio to develop various jobs processes for extracting, cleansing, transforming, integrating, and loading data into Data marts and Data warehouse database.
- Extracted data sets from server using PROC IMPORT and created datasets in SAS libraries.
- Coding SAS programs with the use of SAS/BASE and SAS/Macros for Ad-hoc reports.
- SAS scripts on UNIX are run, and the output datasets are exported into SAS.
- Created charts showing performance using SAS/GRAPH.
- Monitored and Analyzed cards applications.
- Maintained and enhanced existing SAS reporting programs for marketing campaigns.
- Maintained SAS statistical analysis for the products purchased every month.
- Run reporting programs and download the results into EXCEL and build pivot tables.
- Presented the results and statistical reports in PowerPoint for marketing staff.
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACRO, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS, MS Access, Excel, TERADATA.
Available upon request