- Certified Base SAS programmer with 7+ years of experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACRO, SAS/EG, SAS/SHARE, SAS Management Console.
- Good programming experience with PROC SQL, PROC Report, PROC Tabulate, PROC Datasets, PROC Format, PROC Print, SAS/STAT procedures such as PROC Freq, PROC Means, PROC Univariate.
- Experience in developing SAS codes using SQL queries in SAS for creating stored processes using the dynamic prompts containing both packaging and streaming output, and prepared reports using ODS.
- Well versed in SAS procedures such as Freq, report, tabulate, sort, print, summary and means for producing customized reports and external files.
- Experience in data manipulation procedures such as formats/informats, merge, proc data sets, proc sort, proc transpose and proc rank.
- Good command in importing and exporting complex internal data to and from Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access using Proc Import and Proc Export.
- Proficient experience in different Databases like Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with database manipulation (ETL) and SQL programming and reporting.
- Responsible for creating test cases to make sure the data originating from source is making it to target properly in the right format.
- Thorough in doing edit checks, validation of Analysis datasets, Tables & Listings.
- Created new programs using SAS macro variables to improve speed of modification as well as consistency of results.
- Good understanding of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) data models and experience in converting legacy data to CDISC Submission Data Tabulation Model (SDTM).
- Experience & skills in Predictive Modeling for Insurance and Direct Marketing. This includes planning & executing Analytical Projects.
- Regression Model Development for Exposure at Default (EAD) using SAS/STAT and SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Familiar with CCAR and DFAST reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, able to find solutions when faced with challenges.
- A quick learner and hard worker.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while adequately prioritizing tasks to meet project deadlines.
SAS Tools: SAS Base SAS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SDTM, CDISC, Med DRA,SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS administration, SAS Information Delivery Portal, SAS/Enterprise, Miner, SAS OLAP, Server GRID,SAS/Access, Statistics, PROC, SQL, Quality control, Biostatistics, Regression analysis, SAS/MACROS, Forecasting, Biotechnology, HPF, HIPAA, Medical devices, SAS Web Report, Studio, Offshoring, Unix, Sybase, Dashboard, Utilities
Reporting Tools: Base SAS, SAS GRAPH, MS - EXCEL, SAS OLAP Cube Studio, SAS Web
RDBMS: SAS SQL, MS-ACCESS, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Teradata and DB2
Languages: SAS, SQL, Python.
Operating System: Windows 95/98/XP/Vista/Win 7, MAC OS, DOS.
Confidential, Washington DC
Sr. SAS Consultant
- Performed ETL on Oracle and DB2 databases to extract and prepare data for analysis and reporting
- Data processing and validations were done on the SAS datasets using edit check programs.
- Involved in standardizing reporting procedures for graphical and tabular reports
- Used advanced SAS tools to automate the reporting systems to generate daily and monthly reports for advanced premium, policy risk-in-force count, monthly claim count, claim recovers, claim outstanding reserves, paid claim reports, outstanding loss, agent commission etc.
- Used SAS Procedures to generate Ad-hoc reports such as renewal policy count reports by state, agent commission report by agent type based on clients requirements
- I involved in migration process from PC SAS to SAS grid in my team and implemented and created up grading plans.
- Wrote Output Delivery System SAS Procedures to publish reports as HTML pages to the Web.
- Analyzed Data, Created new Datasets and Prepared Reports using SAS BI (Business Intelligence)
- Lead a data mining team to extract data patterns and trends from sales data and Omniture Data.
- Developed and maintained the SAS code for Predictive Models like Acquisition models, X-Sell and Up-Sell marketing models, segmentation and targeting and campaign optimization.
- Used procedures like PROC FREQ, PROC Means, PROC Sort, PROC Print, PROC Tabulate, PROC UNIVARIATE and PROC Report
- Data Fixing and Batch monitoring and performing troubleshooting of various issues ranging from batch programs
Environment: SAS Base SAS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SDTM, CDISC, Med DRA, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS administration, SAS Information Delivery Portal, SAS/Enterprise, Miner, SAS OLAP, Server GRID,SAS/Access, Statistics, PROC, SQL, Quality control, Biostatistics, Regression analysis, SAS/MACROS, Forecasting, Biotechnology, HPF, HIPAA, Medical devices, SAS Web Report, Studio, Off shoring, Unix, Sybase, Dashboard, Utilities Windows XP, SAS 9.3, SAS/BASE, SAS/MACRO, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS BI, SAS DI, Oracle, DB2, Web Reports Studio, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/ODS, SAS/SQL, SAS/Enterprise Guide, HTML, Teradata, UNIX.Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Worked in SAS PC for design, development and operations.
- Perform data extraction from various sources
- Performed quality control, as required per SOPs, for statistical programming deliverables (including input in Validation Plan & QC documentation)
- Provided items required for e-submission (i.e. SAS transport files, define.pdf, annotated CRF)
- Created derived-analysis datasets for the biostatistician based on SDTM/Adam standards.
- Assisted in providing and maintaining project plan for all projects/study including milestones, tasks, and coordination of programming activities
- Executed analyses specified in the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) under the guidance of the project statistician
- Secondary programmer to validate SAS programs that produce derived-analysis datasets and data analyses.
- Designed, developed and tested SAS code to track and forecast the sample and lab test results.
- Tested the macros to track error handling and email notification due to system failure. Produce frequency and distribution tables for various studies for analysis.
Environment:: SAS Base SAS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ODS, SDTM, CDISC, MedDRA,SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS administration, SAS Information Delivery Portal,SAS/Enterprise, Miner, SAS OLAP, Server GRID,SAS/Access, Statistics, PROC, SQL, Quality control, Biostatistics, Regression analysis,SAS/MACROS, Forecasting, Biotechnology, HPF, HIPAA, Medical devices,SAS Web Report, Studio, Offshoring, Unix, Sybase, Dashboard, Utilities SAS 9.1.3, SAS DIS, SAS EG 4.0, SAS/Base, SAS/Macros, SAS/Access, SAS/CONNECT, SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Windows OSConfidential, Philadelphia, P A
- Collaborate with physicians, medical writers and data managers to finalize mock tables
- Design; select appropriate SAS procedures for each statistical analysis; test-run SAS program on mock data to ensure smooth analysis implementation.
- Use PROC SQL/IMPORT to import data from mainframe oracle clinical databases and MS excel sheets.
- Perform Data analysis, statistical analysis, generated reports, listings and graphs using SAS Tools SAS/Base, SAS/Macro and SAS/Graph, SAS/SQL, SAS/Access.
- Produce quality customized reports by using PROC TABULATE, REPORT, and SUMMARY and also provide descriptive statistics using PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, and PROC UNIVARIATE.
- Work with statistician to analyze the results obtained from various statistical procedures like Chi-Square, PROC ANOVA, GLM, and T-test.
- Develop and debug routine SAS macros to create tables, graphs and listings.
- Provide proper validation, including testing and documentation (e.g., requirements document, program validation), in accordance with GCP and company standards.
- Contribute to the development of manuscripts, labels, scientific and commercial presentations, and regulatory response documents by generating statistical tables and graphs through SAS programming.
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS ETL, SAS/Enterprise Guide, SAS BI, SAS Data Integration, Excel, Windows, SPSS, Oracle.Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed and designed SAS programs/macros to analyze financial data and to create files, tables, listings, and graphs. Developed ad-hoc reports as per business requirements and created various reports like summary reports, tabular reports
- Cleaned existing data and converted them into useful SAS Datasets, merged datasets and created reports based on Ad-hoc requirements
- Developed applications for measuring financial performance of newly acquired accounts: Forecast vs. Actual and developed SAS programs for generating reports on key financials, income statements, and balance sheet.
- Used SAS procedures like PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC SORT, PROC PRINT, PROC TABULATE AND PROC REPORT in order to understand and prepare the data
- Performed ETL-Extraction/Transformation/Loading, data migration, sampling, data preparation, graphical presentation, statistical analysis, validation, reporting, and documentation.
- Extracted data from different sources like Oracle and Teradata and text files using SAS/Access, SAS SQL procedures and created SAS datasets
Environment: SAS/Base SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS/Macro, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS ETL, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS, Oracle, Teradata, PL/SQL, DB2, MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS, SAS DI Studio, SAS Web Report Studio.Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Enhancement of scripts for Macros at Well Care.
- Use of SAS Macros to modify hard coding in existing programs into Automatic process through an excel sheet.
- Unit tested the results between Pre and Post changes.
- Generated reports validating changes between pre and post modifications.
- Extensively used PROC SQL for column modifications, field populations on warehouse tables.
- Generated output files in text format, HTML & PDF format using SAS ODS.
- Retrieved surplus records from DB2 by connecting to the remote server using FTP and retrieved data.
- Modified tables in warehouses according to business user requirements using SAS/BASE and SAS Macros.
- Worked with several SAS procedures like FORMAT, FREQ, MEAN, PRINT, and SORT for data validation, cleansing, analysis and reporting purposes.
- Working with production support issues.
Environment: SAS BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS Macro, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS