- 6 years of System Administration experience including installation, administration, and maintenance of MOSS 2007 and SP 2010.
- Expertise in creating, configuring and customizing Web Application, Team Sites including Site Collection, Lists, Document Libraries, Content Types, RSS and Custom Lists.
- Worked on creating and customizing Dashboard pages and Report Center.
- Worked on performing backup and restore of MOSS 2007 and SP 2010
- Expertise in migration process from MOSS 2007 to SP 2010
- Experienced in moving content DB from old SQL Server to New SQL Server
- Experience in designing and creating forms in InfoPath 2007 and 2010.
- Expertise in solving any issues related SharePoint Environment and SQL server.
- Experienced in working with clients, gathering requirements, and translating those into system improvements.
- Expertise in Adding/Changing/Removing users and user group permissions for various sites, updating content & changing navigation.
- Experience with administration of search engines and relevancy tuning- Thorough understanding of search features in FAST Search for SharePoint 2010.
- Expertise in configuring Search, SSO, Excel Services, and User Profile Management in MOSS 2007 and SP 2010.
- Experienced in technical understanding of search engines and search concepts.
- Extensively worked on Power Shell to provide full access to applicable application programming interfaces (APIs), along with the ability to unlock the capability to interact directly with SP2010.
- Extensively worked on BDC and BCS to integrate various data from back- end server application to MOSS 2007& SP 2010.
- Extensively Designed, Developed And Tested WSS Site Templates, Custom Web Parts, Custom Templates, Deploy BDC Web Part.
- Experience on Managed Metadata, Application services, Taxonomy & Client Object Models.
- Extensively worked closely with the search infrastructure team to provide guidance on tuning and modifications to improve overall user search experience.
- Experience Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders in the search space.
- Extensively worked on Site Template, Audiences, Security, CAML, and Search & SSO for MOSS 2007.
- Extensively worked on STSADM.EXE commands and Shared Services Function such as Managed Properties, Content Sources, and Crawling.
- Extensively Worked On Web Parts, Custom List, Document Libraries And Picture Libraries Using SharePoint Object Model.
- Expertise in creating of Active Directory and Network Fundamentals, Protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy.
- Experience in systems/network administration, managing multi-platform environments, network design, as well assystem, server, and workstation optimization, Management of Server, Installation & Configuration of LAN/WAN product including Hub, Switches, and Routers etc.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills with quick adaptability to new environment.
MOSS 2007, MS SharePoint Portal Server 2003, MS SharePoint Services3.0, InfoPath 2007/2010, MS Office Suite 2007/2003/2000,. NET Framework 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
MS windows XP, Windows (3.11 to Vista), Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 & 2007
Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 RC/2012 RTM
Photoshop, Flash, MS Project, TOAD, MS-FrontPage 2007/2003, Visual Interdev 6.0.
Share point Portal
SPS 2007/2003, Windows Share Point Services 3.0/2.0
IIS5/6/7, Active Directory, DNS,DHSP
Company : Confidential,Seattle– WA January 2012 – Present
Project Description :
They have a SQL Server Building where they are using SharePoint Intranet Service with MOSS 2007 and SP 2010 Environment where they want migrate some of their sharepoint site and retire the MOSS 2007 Farm and support the day to day operation in sharepoint
- Involved in the Administration of MOSS 2007 and SP 2010 Farms.
- Maintained the servers and services of the servers in the SharePoint Environment.
- Migrate the exiting MOSS2007 sharepoint sites into exiting SP 2010 Farm.
- Involved in backup, restore and moving Content DB from old SQL Database Server to new SQL Database Server
- Responded to issues in the servers and work with clients, other service managers, and external service providers to bring successful resolution
- Extensively worked with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, logging,web applications, site collections and optimizations
- Experience in how to took backup and restore the content DB of SharePoint Sites.
- Provided technical support on activities such as creating sites, user training and data restoration.
- Developed strong relationships with key figures across the organization both business and technically focused from the operation engineers to programe manager.
- Experience with Excel Calculation services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis Services,Powerpivot and other services in Sharepoint.
- Extensively worked for monitoring production and development server logs, troubleshooting, controlling site access, administering Search and Indexing, approving and publishing InfoPath forms etc.
- Worked on Some other tasks include defining crawl rules, metadata property creation and mapping for custom column search. Created custom search scope
- Imported Profiles from Active directory and configured search, and search scopes
- Implemented custom document centers and wiki’sfor each individual site with the inclusion of private and shared document centers
- Deployed across a medium server farm including a Search and Indexing server as well as a SQL Database server
- Provided end-user support and documentation for users
- Create and managed SharePoint Lists using SharePoint designer and Central Administration
- Implemented a wiki for informal team collaboration which also required controlled publishing
Environment: SP 2010,MOSS 2007, MS Office Communicatin Server 2007 R2, InfoPath 2010, IIS 6.0,SQL Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012 RC/2012 RTM, MS office 2010,
Company : Confidential,Atlanta, ga March 2010 –December 2011
The SharePoint Operational Administrator needs to acquire knowledge of the SharePoint farm architecture and installation process and be capable of rebuilding the farm quickly.They need to become familiar with all the functionality of the “Central Administration” web application and the STSADM.EXE commands (some functionality is only available in STSADM) as well as the Search service (managed properties, content sources, crawling, etc.) and how it interfaces with the imported Profiles.
- Involved in the Installation, Configuration and Administration of SP 2010.
- Created Web Application and Site Collection in SP 2010.
- Created Sites & Sub Sites and installed Solution Packages by using PowerShell in SP 2010.
- Extensively used PowerShell to performed backup for the farm and restore content database through interface.
- Set up SSO integration, search indexing, scopes, data backups, audience targeting in SP 2010.
- Developed Sites, Team Sites, Views, Alerts and Lists in SharePoint 2010.
- Deployed and customized collaborative and publishing site collections, sites, web parts, document libraries, lists, and views.
- Extensively knowledge of all features of FAST Search for SharePoint 2010 and how to optimize the user search experience.
- Organized and presented ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Extensively Identified process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Responded to issues in the search service and work with clients, other service managers, and external service providers to bring successful resolution.
- Tested updates of software layer and configured changes to insure they function appropriately and meet performance requirements.
- Used company’s Taxonomy to use as Managed Metadata in SP 2010.
- Used BCS to integrate business data from back-end server application.
- Created and Configured Document Libraries and Report Center for various sub sites.
- Designed and implemented InfoPath forms (some using minor C# development).
- Use SP Designer to create custom pages and display data from SQL database.
- Extensively worked in Excel Services for displaying various data on Dashboard.
- Used Active Directory for creating User, groups and integrated with Central Admin.
- Set up and provided day-to-day end-user support through email, desktop, and telephone support in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users and Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists.
Environment: SP 2010, MS Office Communicatin Server 2007 R2, InfoPath 2010, IIS 7.0,SQL Server 2008 R2, MS office 2010, HTML.
Company: Confidential,PLYMOUTH, MI December 2008 – January 2010
is seeking an experienced, customer-focused, and highly motivated Microsoft SharePoint Administrator to join our team of professionals providing outstanding IT services. This position will be responsible for providing supporting custom web parts, portals, and public internet sites built on the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007. Responsibilities include requirements definition, minimal development, testing, documentation and deployment of solutions and components to support business processes and related SharePoint based functionality.
- Responsible for Servers in SharePoint Farms
- Includes set up and configuration of SharePoint Services on Servers, maintenance of Web Front End Servers, Indexing Servers and some aspects of maintaining Database Servers and Windows Servers
- Creation and maintenance of Sites and Site Collections, as well as all associated databases and services, such as Shared Services Provider and Extended Authentication Providers if needed
- Implemented Document Management using features such as Site Columns, Security, and Versioning.
- Created Content Management, Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Created various form such as Contact us form, and Membership Application Form for different programs by using InfoPath 2007.
- Extensively Worked On Web Parts, Custom List, Document Libraries And Picture Libraries Using SharePoint Object Model.
- Activated and Deactivated Features through STSADM in MOSS 2007.
- Created and modified Master Pages and Content Pages in SP Designer 2007.
- Created and customized Sub Sites, Team Sites, Blogs and Alerts based on company needs.
- Worked on Search Features such as Search Indexing, Search Scopes, Criteria Based Search and Business Data Search using BDC.
- Responsible for Planning and Implementation of Backup and Disaster Recovery Strategies.
- Worked on database programming using stored procedures, views, functions and triggers.
- Network balancing, web farm configuration for servers and management.
- Design of Infrastructure for SharePoint environment.
- Configured Search Scopes and Excel Services in SSP.
- Worked on Active Directory for creating groups and users, and integrated them into SP.
- Gave the Permission to all groups and users in Sites and Sub sites.
Environment: MOSS 2007, Windows Server 2003, InfoPath 2007, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft IIS 5.0, Microsoft office Excel 2007, Active Directory.
Company: Confidential,India January 2008 – Nov 2008
- Responsible for network and system administration of 300 nodes in Window Domain (Active directory) environment.
- Responsible for handling two Domain Controller for different subnet, Additional Domain Controller, Fileserver, Backup server, Database server (Keeping record of SQL database).
- Responsible for managing Predictive Dialer for Domestic and International process.
- Managed gateways & firewalls and managed security & group policies for different-2 process.
- Responsible for managing DNS, DHCP, IIS (Web server) servers.
- Installed, Configured and Managed of Microsoft exchange Server (2003), mailbox management, public folder management, and Internet mail server; mail relaying, mail journaling, security and backup, Responsible for configuring users profile in MS Outlook and Outlook express.
- Designed, Implementation & Maintenance of LAN (300 Systems).
- Coordinated with HFCL to maintain the leased link and keeping uptime of the link.
- Configured CISCO routers series 1700, 1800, and 2600.
- Responsible for maintaining and Updating Trend Micro Antivirus (Server & Client based) and McAfee antivirus.
- Responsible for managing Wireless network.
- Responsible for installing & configuring of Networking Equipment (including Hubs, Managing Switches, Non -- Manage Switches (3 COM, Index), ADSL, SHDSL Modems).
- Responsible for Handling and managing recording process in Voice Logger server.
Environment: Microsoft exchange Server (2003), Cisco Routers 1700/1800/ 2600, SQL Server 2005.
Company: Confidential, January 2007 – December 2007
was established in 1992 by a group of experienced professionals and has had a consistent record of revenue growth and financial stability and has fully owned facility in New Delhi India. With a talent base SUNDELTA has a wide range of technical skills in the area of Web Based systems & database management, programming, fully managed enterprise systems integration. Besides working on client projects, SUNDELTA is constantly innovating and rolling out solutions that improve clients businesses.
- Installed, Configured, Implemented, managed and troubleshoot Microsoft SQL Server.
- Back up & troubleshoot SQL Server and also managed user\'s profile,database and security issues.
- Installated and Implementated of Windows Server 2000, 2003.
- Installed and managed Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 & 2007.
- Implemented Front End and Backup Servers and Mailbox Servers,
- Configured and troubleshoot Outlook Web Access Anywhere (RPC Over HTTPs), Configured MS Outlook and Outlook Express.
- Performed Disaster Recovery & Configuring Cluster Environment,
- Administered the Windows Server 2000/2003 and Windows XP/Vista OS.
- Worked with Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange 2003/2007 and MS Office products.
- Installed, configured and troubleshoot DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory services.
- Wrote technical documents for the knowledge base.
- Troubleshoot printer, wireless printer, home network etc.
- Responsible for company-wide systems and network security.
- Directly handled all equipment negotiations and purchasing.
- Day to day management of a team of systems administrators.
Environment: Windows Server 2000/2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 & 2007, Windows XP/Vista OS.
Company: Confidential,Mumbai, India May 2006 – December 2006
Project Description :
The individual hired for the position will manage desktop functions and daily activities supporting PC end-users and perform Microsoft server administration. They will also identify, organize and perform tasks for projects related to desktop and server support, manage and update all Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft servers, provide helpdesk support, perform Domain administration using Active Directory, and resolve user problems with PC desktop applications and peripheral equipment. The individual will also install and maintain desktop operating systems and software application support of Microsoft Exchange email servers.
- Installed, configured and administrated Windows Server 2003 and SQL Server 2005.
- Set up, configured and administrated internal, external network.
- Installed and performed setup procedures for Microsoft Outlook email accounts.
- Provided desktop support to pc users in a windows server environment.
- Installed and configured DNS, DHCP and Active Directory services.
- Administrated network user and group accounts.
- Organized and performed tasks for projects related to desktop and server support, manage and update all microsoft operating systems and microsoft servers, provide helpdesk support.
- Performed domain administration using Active Directory, and resolve user problems with pc desktop applications and peripheral equipment.
Environment: Windows Server 2000/2003, IIS 5.0, SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Visual Studio 2000/2005.
Bachelor in Engineer