- Results - Oriented professional with 12+ years of IT Experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Support of web-based and legacy business applications
- Extensive experience in architecting and developing solutions in SharePoint Ecosystem using site templates, content types, managed meta data, web parts, Event Receivers, Master Pages, Page layouts, Lists and libraries, workflows, BCS, BI and CAML Tools
- Experienced in using UI design tools and website development
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools
- Superior knowledge and understanding of SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 /2016
- Familiar with SharePoint Governance and Security standards
- Familiar with Search configuration and Search architecture
- Hands-on experience using SharePoint Server and Client Object Model
- Well-versed in Waterfall and AGILE methodologies
- Effective Communicator with strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Analytical, Mentoring and Leadership skills
- Experience working with distributed teams (Onshore - Offshore model)
Enterprise / Portal: SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013, InfoPath, CAML, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Project Server 2013
Office 365 Platform: SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive, OneNote, o365 Delve, o365 Groups, Microsoft Teams, Planner, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Yammer, PowerBI
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 2003/2008 /2012 Server, Windows 7, NT, Vista/XP/98/95
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, JAVA, PL/SQL, VISUAL C++, C, C++
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft Access.
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, TFS, Visual Studio (SDK)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Firebug Lite, Chrome Inspect, Fiddler
Reporting Tools: PowerView, PowerPivot, Tableau, Micro-strategy, SSRS
PMO & Testing Tools: PMPI, PPM, Clarizen, Quality center, PVCS, Test director
SharePoint Specialist / PM
- Build and convert paper based forms to responsive web forms
- Automate audit processes and data collection using SPD workflows
- Create responsive website design with master pages, page layouts, themes, display templates
- Create scheduling and FSR audit tools as part of automation process
- Manage term store and enhance user experience using OOTB web parts
- Setup site permissions, user permissions, search configuration and usage analytics
- Create and configure Audit reports, score cards and dashboards
- Participate in planning activities for the upcoming SP2016 migration
- Build and configure SP2010 / 2013 farms
- Migrate data using content db. attach method and Metalogix tool
- Rebuild MOC workflow application
- Update custom branding solution to accommodate IP standards
- On call support on production issues
- Administration of user accounts / permissions, security groups, Roles and Policies
- Manage term store, compliance center, AD Sync
SharePoint Designer / App Developer / Admin
- Reverse engineer IT Portal Apps and convert using SharePoint App Model
- Creating custom SharePoint Lists, Document libraries, custom Page Layouts
- Branding using Design Manager for BI Portal
- On call support for production issues in 0365
- Designing and building Sites, document libraries, form libraries, custom apps and workflows
- Migrate relevant site level data and workflows from SP2010 to SP2013.
- Develop forms and workflows within SharePoint using Nintex, InfoPath and SharePoint designer
- User interface design, front-end web development & branding of SharePoint sites
- Work with site security, architecture, site taxonomy/term store and no-code solutions
- User training, conducting requirements gathering sessions with end users and user testing
- Page Customization using List View WebParts, FilterWebParts, CEWP and CSWP
- Handle P1, P2 production support tickets in SharePoint applications and portals
- Configure test/uat farm, performed upgrades, patching, health checks etc.
Environment: SharePoint 2013 (On Premise and Cloud), SharePoint Designer 2013, HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Exchange 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2010/2012, DocuSign, MetaLogix, NewsGator, Management Shell, Nintex workflows, .NET Framework 3.5/4.5, C#, IIS 7.0.
Sr. SharePoint Developer / Designer
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Created and managed Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document & Picture Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, RSS News, Links, Events and Content Types
- Created custom site Themes, Master Pages and Content Page Layouts for implementing corporate branding using HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Hands-on administration and maintenance of a highly-customized SharePoint internet/intranet farm using PowerShell including setup of Active Directory trusts, SharePoint security, forms based authentication, custom workflows, web applications, content deployment, SQL, IIS, security, managed metadata, service applications, features, event receivers, .dll and .wsp files
- Created Business Intelligence dashboards, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Developed Custom SharePoint Event Receivers for performing different tasks like updating lists, sending emails, creating audit logs and implement monitoring
- Developed SharePoint Timer Jobs to regularly populate information in SharePoint Lists from different data sources in Oracle/ SQL server.
- Created custom Silverlight search web part for search grouping, filtering and sorting of result sets.
- Conducted SharePoint training for other departments for newly implemented portal sites
- Facilitated workshops with business users to gather system requirements and translated those into technical specifications for design, development and Integration of all underwriting data into MUTS.
- Implemented Custom Page Layouts and Master page
- Created custom connected WebParts using Visual Studio 2005.
- Designed and developed several web pages in ASP.Net.
- Coded and Implemented business logic of the application in C# and SQL-stored procedures.
- Used Data Grid and Dataset extensively for listing and manipulating the data archive.
- Developed WebForms using C# and ASP.NET
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, IIS 5.0, SQL Server 2003, XML, XSLT, HTML, Windows Server 2003, HTML, Java Script.
Sr. Software Engineer / Lead
- Translating functional requirements into technical specifications and detailed design '
- Enhancement/Maintenance of the systems as per the requirements
- Providing 24X7 Real Time Support for Production Cycles
- Weekly Status Reporting
- Reviews and Defect Prevention
Environment: A five-member team is involved in this project work using COBOL, REXX, ASSEMBLER, VSAM, DB2, CICS, XPEDITOR, INTERTEST, FILEMASTER, FILE-AID, QMF, DYL280, Change-Man, SAS, APCDOC, CA-7, NETMAN, JHS and XPORTER.
- Requirement study & Analysis
- Preparing Higher Level & Lower Level Designs
- Unit testing & Integration testing
- Peer Reviews and Implementation Support
Environment: A ten-member team was involved in this work using ASSEMBLER, COBOL, DB2, PLATINUM, FILEAID, DATACOMM, MQ-Series, EZTRIEVE, ENDEVOR and CICS in the IBM MVS 390 environment.
Associate Software Engineer
- Inventory analysis & Tool development
- Tool testing, Implementation & Release
- Creating JCL's for baseline and regression testing
- Testing and running LE-migrated ARPS cycle
Environment: A seven-member team was involved in the LE Migration using REXX, S/390 Assembler, COBOL II, CICS V2.1/TS V2.1 and VSAM.