- Over five years of experience in Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Technical Documentation and Software Validation of various Microsoft technologies like Office 365, SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 and MOSS 2007.
- Knowledge on Installation, Architecture & Farm design of SharePoint 2010/2013 and also set up of Governance Plans for SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience in Gathering Requirements from stakeholders and Business Users and documentation of the Requirements, creating Mock ups, UML Modeling and wireframes.
- Troubleshooting configuration/deployment/customization issues for SharePoint online.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements Documents, Use Case specifications, Functional and Non - Functional Specifications and Requirements Traceability Matrix across the Project and deliverables.
- Expertise in standardizing software practices using Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for creating intranet sites within the Office365 provided site collection, customizing the look and feel, setting up the complete user environment / permissions.
- Experience in leading Agile ceremonies like Sprint planning, Scrum meetings, Product backlog review sessions, Sprint retrospective meetings and planning poker sessions.
- Done intigration of InfoPath forms with jquery, REST API, CSOM, CSS and also Bootstrap mobile friendly applications
- Migration of Lotus Notes DB to Office365 using Quest Notes migration for SharePoint
- Experience in working as a certified scrum product owner (CSPO) and maintaining the Product backlog.
- Experience in packaging K2 solutions and deployment to the stand alone and clustered server environments.
- Preparation of migration for Lotus Notes mail/rooms/resources
- Experienced in using OneDrive for business to sync documents from SharePoint to shared drives.
- Experience in developing solutions using out of the box features in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 and MOSS 2007 platform
- Experience in creating SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 power user training plans and conducting training workshops
- Experience K2 Black Pearl 4.6.11, K2 Smart forms, K2 Smart Objects(SODX), K2 Designer/Studio Workflows(KPRX)
- Experienced in performing administration activities using Powershell.
- Experience in working with workflows and forms using SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, Nintex workflows and Forms, InfoPath 2016/2013/2010
- Experienced in SharePoint 2010 Record center implementation and also the setup of Managed Metadata services
- Knowledge in creating dashboards using Report builder and SQL server Reporting services
- Experience in working closely with User adoption team and documenting SharePoint success stories from different business units and helping users adopt SharePoint technology
- Experience in working with Third Party tools like Intelledox, Control Point, Nintex Workflow and Forms, MetaVis, DocAve, harmon.ie and Kwizcom products
- Experience in working with procurement team to acquire licenses for Third party tools and maintain vendor relationships
- Experience in developing the Governance plans in SharePoint 2010/2013 and also preparing plans for deployment of MSEA technologies.
- Experienced in working with InfoPath 2010/2013, SharePoint 2010 Out of the Box functionality and also developing workflows using Nintex and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Experience as Quality Analyst in reviewing Test Cases, Test Procedures for Smoke Testing, Regression Testing reviewing and conducting defect review meetings to analyze defects.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows NT/XP/Vista/7/10
SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server(MOSS) 2010/2007, MS SharePoint Portal Server 2003
Tools: SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007, Microsoft InfoPath 2013/2010/2007, SharePoint Content Deployment Wizard tool, Metalogix, Share gate, Ave Point,Quest, Nintex Forms
Programming/Scripting: Visual Basic, C, C++, HTML, CSS, XML, PowerShell
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS Access
Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
- Transformed 500 InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to Nintex forms and workflows.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office, SharePoint Designer, project server, Nintex Workflow, Nintex forms, InfoPath and with Visual Studio, VS Extensions for SharePoint, 3rd party tools such as Sharegate.
- Worked on creation of simple to complex approval process workflows, site workflows and reminder workflows.
- Used third-party tools like Sharegate to migrate site collections from production to staging and vice versa.
- Worked on few applications like Printer Ques in Desktop Support Department to automate the logging process of all the printers across the organization with complex approval workflows
- Used PowerShell scripts for deploying the applications across the site
- Performed customization on Application Retirement Program application using out of the box lists, JQuery and Rest API.
- Experience in customizing look and feel of SharePoint master pages and page layouts
- Knowledge in designing Content type and content type hub for SharePoint sites and lists.
- Customized Content Query Web Part using Client Object Model and SPServices with customization of xslt and implementation of various ItemSytle.xsl templates.
- Created SharePoint hosted and provider hosted apps on SharePoint Office365 site.
- Created Reminder Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013 and Nintex to automate the approval, review and archiving the content.
- Performed different levels of testing like Unit testing, Manual testing and Smoke testing.
- Worked on different documents like design, analysis, implementation, unit testing, use case and user guide.
- Experience in training the business users on how to get acquainted with the Nintex platform.
- Experience in performing SharePoint admin functionalities for example creating sites, providing permissions to users and groups, performing site analysis and doing backup and restore.
- Participated in SharePoint 2010/2013 Governance discussions with other studio members from SharePoint team to define a governance plan for using SharePoint 2010/2013
- Played a key role in working closely with the Business Users to analyze and document the requirements.
Environment:: Microsoft Windows 2012 Server, SharePoint 2010/2013, Office365, MS SQL Server 2008/2012 Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0/7.0, Sharegate, Visual Studio .NET 2010/2013, XML, Business Connectivity Services, InfoPath 2010/2013, Nintex, Quest, Bootstrap, JQuery,HTML5, CSS3
- Worked closely with Senior Leadership and stakeholders from different functions to gather business requirements for SharePoint projects
- Worked extensively on an intranet SharePoint 2010/Online application which is used for external client collaboration
- Acted as a primary site collection administrator for multiple site collections and managed site security and development
- In-depth knowledge and experience on stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Led Agile ceremonies like Planning poker, Sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, Product backlog review sessions and Sprint retrospective meetings for various projects
- Migration of all users from Lotus Notes environment to Office 365
- Assisted information technology team in rolling out Office 365 applications like SharePoint Online
- Recommended several fixes to the Lotus Notes environment to facilitate the O365 migration
- Played a key role in working closely with stakeholders to establish a migration plan to migrate from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online
- Participated in testing SharePoint 2016 issues during the phase of test migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online
- Used Powershell to perform some basic administrative tasks in SharePoint Online environment
- Extensively used SharePoint Client Object Model(CSOM), JSOM, SharePoint REST API, JQuery, SharePoint PowerShell Scripts to meet the various project requirements.
- Created a list of Product backlog items on IBM RTC product based on the issues found during SharePoint 2016 testing
- Assisted users from Audit department in generating Audit reports from SharePoint sites.
- Worked closely with Quality Assurance team to review test cases during the Sprint cycle and participated in defect review board meetings
- Participated in troubleshooting SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 issues for stakeholders from different business units & external client users
- Assisted template builders in areas like Site Templates, Business Intelligence, Excel Services, Web Parts, SharePoint Designer workflows, Nintex workflows, InfoPath forms while building SharePoint 2013/2010 templates
- Created workflows and customized SharePoint forms using Nintex workflows/Forms, InfoPath and SharePoint Designer
- Created dashboards using Report Builder from different data sources like SharePoint list and SQL database
- Worked closely with Deployment team in creating SharePoint 2010/2013 training materials and quick reference cards
- Prepared SharePoint 2010 and 2013 training curriculum and conducted onsite and virtual SharePoint 2010/2013 training for Global Application Support team located in Hyderabad and stakeholder teams located across the globe
- Created process flow diagrams using Visio to show the business processes in process flows
- Worked closely with Third Party vendors like Ave Point, MetaVis, Nintex, Kwizcom to participate in vendor demos and also participated in product evaluation and selection to accommodate business needs
- Worked on setting up Sites, List Templates, Document Libraries, Custom lists, Enabling Versioning and also security groups on Site Templates
- Led the SharePoint Users Group (SPUG) and conducted quarterly sessions to allow users to demonstrate features created on the SharePoint sites to support business process
Environment:: Microsoft Windows 2012 Server, SharePoint 2010/2013, Office365, MS SQL Server 2008/2012 Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0/7.0, Sharegate, Visual Studio .NET 2010/2013, XML, Business Connectivity Services, InfoPath 2010/2013, Nintex, Quest, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Ave Point, MetaVis, Nintex, Kwizcom
- Met with business users on a daily or weekly basis to discuss the requirements and document the requirements using the standard Templates
- Utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team's software development lifecycle including deriving product backlog items, assigning sprint work items to developers and conducting sprint review meetings
- Developed an Intake process using the InfoPath 2010 and Nintex Workflows, which is used as the ticketing system within the organization
- Extensively worked on the developing various InfoPath forms, using the different data connections options (SharePoint list, Web services, etc), submit options (to SharePoint list, email, etc) and applied the complex rules and validations
- Developed an intranet solution based on the SharePoint 2010 environment that included the following functionality: Branding, Shared Content, Shared Calendar, InfoPath forms, Workflows for automating the processes
- Extensively used SharePoint Designer for editing the web parts (DVWP), developing the workflows, Master Pages and page layouts, customizing the Quick Launch
- Developed browser based InfoPath forms allowing submission to SharePoint library initializing the approval workflow processes
- Have experience in modifying the default permission levels and setting up custom permissions as per user requests or requirements.
SharePoint Solution Analyst
- Gather business requirements from the various areas and implemented them as technical specific requirements and created Mock Ups and UML diagrams
- Used agile methodology during all the phases of system development life cycle (SDLC), and analysis artifacts such as use cases and state diagrams.
- Analyzed the existing environment and set up SharePoint application development, and Test environment according to Microsoft SharePoint best practices
- Worked closely with user Adoption team and conducted one on one sessions with Managers from different areas to gather the SharePoint Success stories
- Developed reusable workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010 and associated them to content types
- Played a vital role in preparing the MSEA implementation plan and monitoring the progress of the deployments across the organization.
- Generated BI reports from SharePoint lists using Report Builder 3.0 and SQL Server RS 2008 R2
- Worked with Control Point to generate reports on security groups and load analysis of SharePoint sites and also used Control Point to move sites, lists and libraries
- Prepared Migration plan to migrate environment from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010
- Prepared Governance plans around the SharePoint 2010 in order to use the tool effectively
- Eliminate paper processes in IS processes by using InfoPath 2010, InfoPath Services, and used Nintex Workflows to automate request submission, approvals, completion, and auditing
- Created and manipulated SQL commands using MS SQL studio
- Implement out-of-the box SharePoint solutions to track incoming invoices, data and voice expenses and locations, project management portfolio tracking, offsite storage and media management, and software licensing with distribution tracking within the IS Department
- Made requirements analysis and validation by working with Traders, Portfolio Managers and Operations, Risk Management group and Investment Technology group
- Conducted JAD sessions to help different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other and resolve any issues
- Worked with Third Party tool Intelledox to generate Contract reports and store in SharePoint
- Skilled in displaying external data to SharePoint by using business connectivity service, SQL, and SharePoint designer.
- Developed strategies and done presentations on File Share to SharePoint 2010 Migration
- Work with Legal team to develop critical permit tracking solution utilizing SharePoint custom lists, document libraries, and third-party Web Parts
- Attended Pilot Workshop on SharePoint 2010 conducted by certified Trainers from Critical Path Training
- Participate in Tier III on call rotation (24x7) for providing User support
- Conducted Training sessions on SharePoint Power User for Business User team
- Performed usual administrative activities such as backup, restore, site creation
- Worked on Document Libraries, Custom lists versioning and also security groups
- Assisted QA team in preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts
- Involved in various testing procedures like functional testing, and integration testing and lead the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with users
- Provided production support and resolved production issues
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Developed graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts. Developed AngularJS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system.
- Used customized services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive Webpages.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of web pages.