- Experience with large organizations such as Allergan, Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Forest Labs, Genzyme, Sanofi, Eisai Inc., Abbott, Abbvie etc. and Banking clients like J.P Morgan chase in different capacities.
- Over 12 years of experience in core Development, Design and Deployment of various applications including Web, Enterprise and Client/Server Application.
- Over 7 Years of experience in SharePoint technologies with roles involving SharePoint applications Architecting, Designing and implementation with SharePoint Online/O365, SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007.
- In depth understanding of cloud services (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS)
- SharePoint Customization: Strong SharePoint experience in implementation of provider hosted Apps and SharePoint hosted Apps, Site Branding (Master Pages, Page Layouts), Custom Content Types, SharePoint workflow Utility using .Net framework and out of the box SharePoint workflows using SharePoint designer/Microsoft Visual Studio. Custom features using SharePoint Object Model and REST API for SharePoint online, SharePoint Server 2013
- Experience in architecting, developing, deploying and supporting custom SharePoint solution in SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Online (O365), SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint Architecture - SharePoint Farm Design, Web Applications, Site Collections and configuring SharePoint FAST and Enterprise Search. Working knowledge of SharePoint hybrid architecture (on-prem/online). Strong experience in creating timer jobs, event receivers and solution artifacts.
- Proficient in implementation SharePoint solutions using SharePoint frameworks (SPFx), OOB features and display templates.
- Strong experience in creating timer jobs, event receivers and solution artifacts. Experience in migration from SharePoint On-Prem to SAAS model using Metalogix tool
- Experience in creating PowerShell scripts for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013.
- Good understanding of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy.
- Strong in SharePoint development using App Model, OAuth, OData, REST and JSOM best practices
- Proficient in creating and deploying custom SharePoint forms using InfoPath and expertise in designing and building Work Flows using K2 blackpearl, Nintex workflow, SharePoint Designer and custom workflows using Visual Studio.
- Azure: Strong experience in building cloud solutions in MS Azure. Deploying Azure web app in App service.
- Microsoft .Net: Extensive hands-on in implementing web application and websites using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC architecture with Entity framework model. Strong development experience in c#. Strong working knowledge of .Net with collaborative development tools like TFS. Experience in Data Loading (ETL) to and from legacy systems using SSIS.
- Database: Expert level proficiency in SQL Server database and Oracle database. Strong experience in creating data packages using SSIS and report generation using SSRS.
- Strong experience in Agile & Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes involving at various stages/layers like Requirement Analysis, Project Planning, designing applications, Coding, Testing and writing Requirement, Functional Specifications etc.
- Hands-on experience of working on Various Project Management methodologies like Agile, Water Fall, Scrum etc.
- Expertise in problem solving and Performance tuning of the SharePoint farms.
- Information Architecture & Governance Model and Planning.
SharePoint: O365/ SharePoint 2016/ SharePoint 2013/ 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint frameworks (SPFx), SharePoint Online, WSS 3.0
Third Party Tools: Nintex 2010, Telerik MVC, Infragistic grid, ABC pdf, Dev Express
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2015/2012/2010, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML, XML, Ajax, MS InfoPath
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NETClient side libraries - Angular JS, JQuery, Knockout JS, Backbone JS, Handlebar JS
Database System: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
Development Processes: Scrum, MSF Microsoft Solutions Framework, SDLC with Waterfall
Version Control: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012/2010, MS Visual SourceSafe 6.0
Architecture Patterns: MVC, MVVM
Web Server: IIS 7.0/6.0
Domain Knowledge: Pharmaceutical, Banking & Securities
Confidential, New Jersey
- Allergan Intranet portal sites consist of 30 medium/large SharePoint Farms which includes SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 applications where application development & enhancements, application support and maintenance of these SharePoint portals are my core responsibilities.
- Responsible for architecting SharePoint Projects, enhancement & development of an Allergan Intranet and public facing SharePoint websites.
- Architected SharePoint 2013 solution utilizing SharePoint App Model with CSOM and REST API, SharePoint 2013 Nintex workflows with Workflow Manager, external system integration with Business Connectivity Services, and custom Search results and Search REST API.
- Implemented custom timer jobs to automate the notification process.
- Investigated and implemented useful SharePoint capabilities out-of-the-box
- Utilized Angular JS to create custom enhancements on current sites for customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Responsible for reverse engineering the company intranet and collaboration portals built up SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007
- Created Azure web app using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC architecture in conjunction with Angular JS (client side) and deployed to Azure App Service
- Designing and implementing SharePoint web parts with display templates & workflows and solutions in line with SDLC process.
- Created browser compatible forms using InfoPath and deployed to Form Library in SharePoint Sites & also
- Managed around twenty SharePoint Farms (Moss 2007, SharePoint 2010 and on-premise SharePoint 2013) for production, test and development environments to support over 40,000 employees.
- Identified opportunities for improvement of internal SharePoint sites and site management policies and implemented the improvements
- Supervised and coordinated work with onsite Business Analysts and managed offshore teams with eight members from the technical prospective.
Technical Skills - O365/SharePoint 2013/2010, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Designer 2013, Azure, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET, C#, WCF services, Angular JS, JQuery, PowerShell scripts.Confidential
- Performing dual roles as a SharePoint developer and SharePoint Lead
- Created out of the box workflow using SharePoint designer
- Took responsibility of deploying critical deliverables within stringent timeline
- Created and executed Term Store import and Export utility using PowerShell scripts
- Regularly run PowerShell script to get the report both from Cloud O365 and on premise to deploy solution
- Worked with SharePoint online Search functionalities with custom Search web parts
- Meeting with end users and stakeholders to gather requirements, create functional and technical documents, user acceptance test scripts and project implementations
- Managed offshore team and actively monitored queue and acted as 3 rd. level of escalation
- Performing dual roles as a SharePoint Architect and SharePoint developer
- Involved in migrating notes application to SharePoint online sites and finding out critical data migration discrepancies before implementation
- Involved in Office 365 configuration and responsible for adding/modifying/removing user access
- Worked through all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing.
- Responsible for upgrading SharePoint solution from .NET Framework 3.5 to 4.0 (SP 2010 to SP 2013).
- Developed InfoPath form and workflow using designer & Nintex.
- Developed Master page using SharePoint designer and created solution package and deployed on server.
- Involved in implementing, maintaining the SharePoint environment including backup, recovery, Server patching, PowerShell (STSADM) script, upgrade, while providing daily administration and support of its associated applications, defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Everyday task includes troubleshooting and solving SharePoint issues & determining the root cause of the problems.
- Pfizer is one of the largest pharmaceutical company in the world with over 116,500 employees and annual revenues of $50 billion in 2009
- Lead the design, development, customization of Pfizer learning management solutions
- Was responsible for Developing project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives, diagnosing and mapping client requirements, articulating solution risks and barriers, recommending project approaches, preparing time and cost estimates.
- Involved in project requirement gathering and Analysis and design of the application.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the SharePoint environment including backup, recovery, Server patching, running PowerShell script, upgrade, while providing daily administration and support of its associated applications, defining system and operational policies and procedures
- In-depth experience in SharePoint Administration functions including deploying solutions, PowerShell scripts, server optimization, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, and web and service applications in Central Administration
- Experience in developing and setting InfoPath & workflow using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Customized Master page using SharePoint designer and later created wsp package to deploy on server
- Managed offshore development / support team and assisted them in day to day updates and issue
- Designed & developed InfoPath forms and used SP Designer to trigger workflow depending on the business requirement
- Provided enterprise level support to over 40,000 + users and over 200 + servers in large server farm configuration
- In-depth experience in splitting /moving site collection from one content database to another
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing various SharePoint Web Parts, Web Part Pages, Workflows, Content Types, Term Store, managed metadata and various custom Document Libraries and Lists
- Define, update and document technical standards, system administration guidelines, policies, processes & procedures for server hardware and software setup, configuration, installation, release upgrades and maintenance updates
- Perform knowledge transfers to operations team, developers and management
- Stabilize the existing SharePoint server production environment, working with SharePoint developers and Microsoft Support
- Was responsible to develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives, diagnosing and mapping client requirements, articulating solution risks and barriers, recommending project approaches, preparing time and cost estimates
- Technical Skills - SharePoint 2013/2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET, C#, WCF services, JQuery, SharePoint PowerShell scripts.
- Data Migration activity for this system that takes loads of data from different legacy system through SSIS Packages
- Implementing MVC 3 Solution with Entity Framework 4.0 to build ERTS Consolidated System
- Implementation of integrating Third party tool (Telerik MVC Grid) with Entity Framework Database approach
- Imparting technical knowledge to the new entrants and fellow team members
- Coordinating with QA, developer and business users
- Analysis, Solution proposition and Solution accelerators request raised by the Business.
- The Solution accelerator framework in implemented using WSS 3.0 framework and will load data from various different Systems like EDC, CTMS and provides a unified view of research systems to stakeholders
- Imparting Workflow process flow and technical knowledge to the new entrants and fellow team members.
- Maintaining the Clinical Reports.
- Coordinating with QA, developer and business
- Provided general consulting services & support for the entire lifecycle of MVC based solutions.
- Confidential multinational banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It is the largest bank in the United States, the world's sixth largest bank by total assets, with total assets of US$2.5 trillion, and the world's second most valuable bank by market capitalization,
- Implemented Gross Revenue Engine system that was designed to load huge amount of business data from various different external systems into GRE Database and extracting those data from GRE to generate Reports
- External System includes Advantage DB, CFS System, Drivers System and VH Holding Account Data. GRE system use Batch process to execute all the transactions. This batch process is developed using SQL Server Integration Service Packages
- I was a SSIS developer and was involved in analysis, design and development phases.
- Preparing SSIS and DTS Packages required to port data from External System into GRE database
Dot Net Developer
- Developed and Deployed various Microsoft .Net Application with SQL and Oracle as database
- Design development.
- Requirement gathering.
- Design development.
- Implementation, Testing, Capacity Planning.
- Configuration Controller - Following processes and standards in the Team.
- Implementing technically challenging major enhancements in the application.
- Offshore Onsite Coordination, Documentation.
- Involved in Administering the configuration management tool used to maintain the project artifacts