- 6 plus years of professional experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Lean Factory Model of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Experience in developing Portals and Enterprise Search based SharePoint site.
- Extensively worked with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, logging, web applications, site collections and optimizations.
- Experience with Office 365 SharePoint Online configurations and integration with on - premises SharePoint environment.
- Strong knowledge on Active Directory Domain Services like creating users, groups and permissions.
- Extensive experience in Business Intelligence using PowerBI and Tableau.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, Win forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application
- Experienced with implementing SharePoint Timer Jobs and Event Receiver.
- Gathering requirements from various departments and developing departmental portals.
- Experience in publishing and consuming web services.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, involving in Admonition, creating, upgrading, maintaining and customizing manually and using SQL Queries.
- Experience with Workflows to Both Custom and Out of the Box using SharePoint designer and using visual studio workflows, Nintex workflows .
- Team player with excellent communication, troubleshooting, debugging and strong analytical problem solving skills, ability to work in groups and adapting to fast changing skills and work environment.
- Experience in deployment techniques for WSP’s and Features using PowerShell and Central Administration.
- Extensive experience in SSRS using the SQL server.
SharePoint Technologies: Windows SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Office 365, BDC, Microsoft SharePointDesigner 2013/2010, MS InfoPath 2010/2013, Workflow, ActiveDirectory, REST Services, Visio 2007/2010/2013
Microsoft Technologies: .Net Framework, ASP, ASP.Net, SSRS, MVC 4/5/6, ADO.Net
Web servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, Apache
Other Tools: UML, MS Office, Light room, Photoshop, Notepad ++, VIM, U2U,Infragistics, Remedy, MKS, Nintex, Tableau, PowerBI
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Creating sites, built custom workflows, and managed permissions and content as requested from customers
- Investigating and implementing useful SharePoint capabilities out-of-the-box
- Utilizing jQuery to create custom enhancements on current sites for customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Conducting formal and informal meetings with multiple groups to gathered requirements and provide solutions to existing problems.
- Using AngularJS, SharePoint CSOM and REST API, created and added features to a SharePoint Hosted App that is completely designed and driven by AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Constructing multiple sub-sites, pages, and libraries with the deployment of the new SharePoint 2016 sites
- Creating custom menu items as C# features to move list and document library items to different folders according to their lifecycle state.
- Worked on User Profiles & My Site configuration within Central Administration including customizing User Profile Service & Properties
- Worked with PowerShell scripts to automate the creation, modification and backup/restore of SharePoint sites.
- Managing the Office 365 Enterprise environment for users, including permissions, security groups, creating intranet sites, content customization, branding, and workflows.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, HTML5 and CSS3 to facilitate the users in an organization.
- Used PowerBI Power Pivot to develop data analysis prototype, and used Power View and Power Map to visualize reports.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- Developed data access web parts using .net framework and SQL server content database of SharePoint for generating utility reports for managers.
- Creating browser compatible forms using InfoPath 2013 and deployed to Form Library in SharePoint Sites.
- Creating various custom web parts using Visual Studio.NET that could be plugged in by users into their Personal Site.
- Overseeing SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access, and application deployment for domestic and international users.
- Preparing written documents constructed data decompositions, data flow diagrams in Visio for internal applications.
- Participated in Administrative tasks for SharePoint, including modifying and creating permissions for sites, libraries, lists, etc.
- Heavy use of knockout view models for separation of UI, data, and logic concerns.
- Used SharePoint API and Dot Net REST WEB API for custom development like SharePoint Feature and custom workflows.
- Gathered requirements, designed and implemented out-of-the-box web parts, including, list view, content editor and content query web parts.
- Used Microsoft PowerBI Power Query to extract data from external sources and modify data to certain format as required in Excel, and created SSIS packages to load excel sheets from PC to database.
- Imported Profiles from Active directory and configured search, and search scopes.
- Configuring SharePoint Business Data Catalog, SharePoint Single Sign-On and custom .NET web part development
- Designing and developing multiple SQL database solutions.
- Developed fully responsive SharePoint sites with bootstrap, Microsoft internal responsive design package & foundation framework.
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML/XSD ADO.NET and .NET Framework.
- Deployable solutions file generation for deploying features & its contents to the live environment using PowerShell
- Responsible for creating intranet and internet sites within the Office 365 provided site collection, customizing the look and feel, setting up the complete user environment / permissions.
- Developed archival application for converting XML InfoPath forms to HTML5 using C# and web services.
- Creating, analyzing, and publishing global import and export shipments key performance indicators (KPI) for executive dashboard.
- SharePoint Designer for data view web parts and ease of using BCS and simple workflows.
- Visual Studio 2013 to work with the CSOM and SSOM creating custom web parts and event receivers.
- Worked with Master Page and CSS3 to provide a rich and consistent look to the site.
- Worked with company on SharePoint 2013 implementation and testing all features for new environment
- Part of initiative moving from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 environment and setup of this SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Extensively involved in all phases of SDLC spanning over Analysis, Design, Installation/configuration, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Used Business Data Catalog to integrate with SQL Server for search center to crawl the database to return products and customer data.
- Used Content Editor Web part to manipulate the SharePoint list data using Client Side Object Modeling (CSOM).
- Provided permission and usage reports to document important metrics
- Migrated SharePoint sites, lists, content, metadata, permissions, workflows, from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 using Quest migration manager.
- Developed the Contract models, Domain models to consume the Rest Services API and converters to map between contract models and domain models.
- Providing advanced-level SharePoint design work, custom development, product implementation, documentation and administration of the Office 365 implementation.
- Involved in major enhancements for the various Web pages using ASP.NET MVC, ColdFusion and C#.
- Used jQuery to develop custom web parts, navigation bars and form design.
- Visualized reports using PowerBI and integrated into SharePoint portals.
- Extensively worked on User Interface views using CSS, HTML, AJAX, Java Script and Bootstrap.
- Involved in several SharePoint development projects including custom workflows using NINTEX.
- Creating Event Receiver to detect metadata changes on a list item, then copy data to a historical list that also records percentages lost and gained based on previous data.
- Used InfoPath to develop and customize forms and published into SharePoint sites.
- Automated and executed Office 365 procedures utilizing Windows PowerShell.
- Developed and designed forms using InfoPath 2013 to integrate with SharePoint designer workflow.
- Created InfoPath 2013 forms and published it into SharePoint's Forms Library.
- Worked on developing Search for searching and bringing the documents into SharePoint Portal Server & maintaining backups and recovery for the entire SharePoint sites.
- Created Dev Environments in SharePoint 2013 Portal, installed all software's and the latest patches.
- Participated in gathering and documenting of requirements from non-technical business users.
- Developed custom web parts using Visual Studio 2013 using object modeling (CSOM, JSOM, and SSOM).
- Created Sites and Sub sites within the site collections for Various Departments and accordingly created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2013 site.
- Created workflows both custom and out of the box workflows in SharePoint 2013.
- Created Timer workflows for document library.
- Created custom ASP.NET applications for extranet sites to query against and insert data into SQL using stored procedures. Created Win Forms & Web Forms User controls for reusing GUI components
- Build, administer and maintain SharePoint development, test, and production servers, including installation of service packs and updates/patches.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing customizable and fully responsive for various screen sizes.
- Published the dashboard reports to Tableau Server for navigating the developed dashboards in web.
- Convert InfoPath XML forms to PDF and auto generate email them using Nintex workflows.
- Actively managing Office 365 portals, user's security and access, and One Drive Business content migrations, configured Office Web Application Services.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users and Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists.
- Queried data from SAP to SharePoint and Access for dashboard reporting.
- Developed InfoPath forms according to end client requirements.
- Used InfoPath to develop and customize forms and published into SharePoint sites.
- Maintained site collection and was responsible for creating sites, sub sites, assigning permission, deploying solutions farm features enable/disable etc. (ADMIN for site collection).
- Deployed Site Features and Custom List with Site Columns and Content Type by using SharePoint.
- Developed Master Pages, Page Layouts for Branding and Customizing and improved the look and feel of the Sites created using Cascading Style Sheets.
- Complete SharePoint 2007/2010 rebranding for public facing web site using master pages, custom page layouts, and CSS.
- Created, designed, customized and published InfoPath forms 2010.
- Designed and developed Nintex forms and workflows for streamlining and increasing productivity .
- Involved in requirement gathering; managed SharePoint permissions.
- Developing the view models and controller actions method to fetch the data from the back end rest services API and send it as JSON objects to the views.
- Generated a List View using JS Link and AngularJS that ties back to the SharePoint ribbon so use of a custom UI can be implemented in SharePoint
- Developed applications to automate Lotus Notes Administrator processes and integrate Access and SQL data.
- Deployed SSRS Reports in SharePoint Sites for web based access for multiple end users.
- Developed the Features XML files, Install Batch files, Window SharePoint Services Solution Framework (.WSP) file to bundle all the components and deploy it in the production environment.
- Developed event handler class library and attached to SharePoint Lists using C#
- Customizing data-view, List View web parts using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Worked on helping clients with business requirements for intranet portal and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, Taxonomy and solution approach.
- Administered and supported Office 365 and MS Exchange policies.
- Created Sandbox Solution package (.wsp) to deploy into the components.
- Configuration of SSL certificates and Web Server Load Balancing
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the Classes, Objects, Dataset Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements.
- Customize default SharePoint Home page using Master page in SharePoint Designer and created list with content in SharePoint site.
- Worked on portal technologies, link aggregating sites exposed to both internal and external clients, plus the associated underlying provisioning and site administration capabilities
- Created custom task forms with InfoPath implemented digital signature, applied rules on various InfoPath forms.
- Worked in ASP.NET web forms ASP.NET State Management ASP.NET Caching features and Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Developing workflows for approval of pages before being published to different languages.
- Business Intelligence using Excel services, KPI’s, Dashboards, Filter web parts and SSRS.
- Consumed SharePoint List Web Service for manipulating list and list items.
- Defining and loading Keywords, Synonyms and Best Bets to Fast Search Environment
- Responsible for designing the SharePoint application authentication using User Profiles.