- Around 7 years’ experience working as a developer and pursuing strong knowledge of SDLC with Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and maintenance of Intranet, Internet, database - driven, client-server, building of Web based enterprise solutions and Object Oriented applications.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, 2013, Office 365 SharePoint Online, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0, InfoPath.
- Heavily involved in requirement gathering meetings with client and vendor as required.
- SharePoint and Office 365 subject matter expert, with detailed knowledge of all the pillars of SharePoint (Infrastructure, Application Development, and Information Architecture).
- Proficient in developing team sites portals/publishing portals/community portals in SharePoint Online (O 365)/ 2016/2013/2010/ MOSS2007.
- Expertise in customizing SharePoint collaboration portals utilizing OOTB features like team sites, site columns, site content types, managed metadata, user profile services, excel services, search service, document management, designer workflows.
- Experience designing and developing custom web-parts /visual web-parts, event receivers, synchronous & asynchronous workflows, timer jobs using Visual Studio.
- Expertise in using REST and CSOM for developing custom intranet solutions.
- Creating reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Experience SP Grid Views, Detail Views, Picture Library, Document Library and also various management systems like Document Management, Records Management, User Profile Management and Web Content Management.
- Used CAML to query, build and customize web sites based on windows share point services.
- Fair command on using all the SharePoint management shell commands and SharePoint online management shell commands, sts -adm commands. Experience developing small scale/complex scripts for automating manual processes.
- Skill in implementing SharePoint workflows and designed Site workflows & Custom Page layouts using SharePoint designer.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of SharePoint development Server s including development tools like Visual Studio, TFS, Project tracker, etc. with/without VMWare.
- Heavily involved in troubleshooting SharePoint server and windows server issues using server logs in server manager, PowerShell and ULS logs .
- Created Unit Test Cases for AngularJS Components (Controllers, Services, Filters etc.) using Jasmine framework and Karma Test Runner.
- Good working knowledge in building and configuring SharePoint hosted apps in both on premise & online versions.
- Hands on working knowledge with K2 black pearl and sharegate tool, DocAve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SharePoint Versions: SharePoint-Online (O365), SharePoint 2016/2013/2010/ WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007
Programming Languages: SharePoint management Shell, ASP.Net, C#, SQL, ADO.Net, PowerShell Scripting & automation.
Databases: Microsoft SQL server 2012/2010/2008/2005/, Access 2015.
Development Tools: Visual Studio, SPD 2013/2010/2007, InfoPath 2013/2010/2007, Eclipse, ATOM, Notepad++
Web server: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0.
Reporting Tools: Dundas, Google dashboards, Power BI
Source Code Management: TFS, SVN, GitHub
Sr. Sharepoint Developer/Designer
- Conducted multiple business requirement Confidential to gather the business and functional requirements for a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 and 13.
- Redesigned the custom master page, page layouts in 2016 and developed the Custom Web Parts, Workflows, and User Controls using C#.Net which displays information or data depending on the county site.
- Managed the deployment of application, includes performance testing, quality testing and development/production support.
- Converted, consolidated, and optimized code in visual studio solutions and designer code (C#, Asp.Net).
- Had an active role in building SharePoint governance to accommodate client intranet usage policies imbibing SharePoint concepts.
- Implemented security in SharePoint portal by assigning Permissions and Roles to the users via Active Directory and SP Groups.
- Created in page SharePoint add-ins and single page add-ins for the site with custom functionalities that will be used across various departments within the organization.
- Designed and built responsive master page, page layouts and content pages using bootstrap to implement a consistent look and feel for corporate SharePoint site.
- Automated script creation using CSOM & PowerShell for record management
- Created complex workflows using SPD and intensively worked with the SPS Object Model during the creation of the dynamic web parts and document workflow.
- Customized Publishing pages and attached workflows using SPD and Visual.
- Involved in the Confidential of sites and content from O365 to on premise using the DocAve tool.
- Developed, deployed, activated Features and maintained additional features in SharePoint 2013.
- Extensively used client object model for creating functionalities, event receivers to enhance functionalities in SharePoint Lists and Libraries.
- Developed hands-on experience, working with K2 Black Pearl product while designing workflows and custom forms.
- Developed responsive custom forms along with custom permissions to manage SP tickets.
- Developed ECMA script using Client Object Model and also created Lists and Library using Web Services
- Involved in working on web services technologies like JSON, REST, and SOAP.
- Designed and created InfoPath Forms to integrate with designer workflows and created custom Content Type with association of workflow.
- Designed the whole SharePoint/k2 black pearl/ sql server 2013 environment plan and implemented accordingly with a team of 6 members (administrators/developers)
Environment:: SP Online/2013, SPD 2013 / 2016, Visual Studio 2013, XML, XSLT, .NET Framework 4.5, U2U CAML Query Builder, SPM2013, List Manager for SharePoint 2013, Java Scripting, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap 3.0, moment.js, Microsoft expression web 4, Power Apps, Power BI., CSS 3.0, HTML 5, K2 black pearl, DocAve.
Sr. Sharepoint Developer
- Performed Confidential from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and Confidential from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Designed and developed different business modules for Nemo Capital Partners, supported Microsoft applications using C# and Designed GUI Part with the help of .net framework 4.5.
- Documented Technical Design Document and Functional Design Document as per the requirement.
- Created custom Master Pages and Page layouts using Design Manager in 2013.
- Developed SharePoint Hosted Applications 2013 (apps) using Client Object Model and REST.
- Developed features for new Content Types and Site Columns, and integrated them into a site definition.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives
- Responsible for SharePoint administration, development and project management.
- User Profiles and My Site configuration within Central Administration including customizing User Profile Service & Properties.
- Responsible for the day-to-day analyzing data, researching and coming up with a resolution of various issues and maintaining a variety of databases.
- Backup and Recovery team to recover content from site backups/database backups from tapes based on the retention policy.
- Created Info-Path forms to integrate with the Designer Workflow and created Custom Content Type with association of workflow.
- Customized Dashboard by adding critical OOTB web parts such as Task List, Announcements, Calendar, Alerts, RSS Feed and Contacts to enrich collaboration’s capabilities.
- Developed Power-Shell Scripting for various tasks.
- Data Confidential from Access Database and forms to SharePoint 2010.
- Installed and configured Yammer onto SP2010 for enhancing organization’s social collaboration.
- Experienced in working with OOTB features of SharePoint 2013.
- Mentoring and handling escalations from deployment team on Incident tickets & deployment issues
- Documenting third party tools usage & providing guidance to end users on queries related to Web Part Usage or Site Usage.
- Configured Fast Search Content and Fast Query Search Service Application.
- Assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services.
- Creation of site in Development environment, code is deployed, then Confidential of development site to stage for UAT (user acceptance testing) and load testing and finally Confidential of stage site to production environment for Go Live
Environment:: SP 2013/2010/2007, SPD 2013, Visual Studio 2013, InfoPath 2013/2010, .NET Framework 4.5, U2U CAML Query Builder, Java Script, jQuery, jQuery UI, Angular JS, Bootstrap 3.0, CSS 3.0, HTML5.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Sr. Sharepoint Developer
- Designed and developed a cloud based sales portal, hosted on SharePoint Online (Office 365), that allowed Area Sales Managers and National Account Managers to share communications, documents and analytics with Sales Personnel that were out in the field (with no access to intranet).
- The portal was optimized to be viewable on iPads and mobile phones using responsive design built using Bootstrap.
- Worked on migrating content from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Developed Provider hosted SharePoint apps using Azure app services and Restful services.
- Developed a Confidential plan for migrating Bausch and Lomb SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 sites to the Valeant SharePoint environment.
- Configured refiners, managed properties and managed meta data properties for better search result filtering.
- Worked closely with business users to resolve user incidents/tickets reported via the Remedy Salesforce system and Servicenow.
- Developed a template, as a Sandbox solution, for a team site that can be reused by various project teams.
- The site consisted of various key components like polls, surveys, manager messages and Discussion Boards.
- Provided support for the users of the Intranet portal.
- Developed a Time Sheet approval system using InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Developed a custom workflow to set user permissions on the timesheets using SPD Impersonation feature.
- Developed custom web-parts with grid views and tree views to display data across the client site.
- Used JIRA to track and resolve user issues.
- Migrated the client sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Analyzed the pre-upgrade Checker report and parsed it for data relevant to the Confidential from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Uploaded the data to SharePoint lists using the SharePoint web services.
- Provisioned new sites and performed periodic maintenance on existing sites and site collections.
- Developed Reports using Excel web access web parts and Excel pivot Table and displayed them on Dashboard.
Environment:: SP 2010/2007, SPD 2010, Visual Studio 2010, InfoPath 2010, .NET Framework 3.5, C#, U2U CAML Query Builder, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap 3.0, CSS 3.0, HTML 5.
- Created proto-type of the application for demo before developing the application.
- Developed custom Master Pages for marketing the website using SPD.
- Added Custom Navigation using the ASP.NET Sitemap provider.
- Used SharePoint Object Model for developing the Web Parts with C#.NET as the language for development to meet the user requirements.
- Developed Web Services from Data Access Layer, Business Layer till the exposure of Web Services. Utilized web services for providing BCS connections.
- Improved website performance, optimized template and streamlined website design using web standards and CSS to facilitate user’s requirement.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Developed SharePoint environment including Site Collection, Site Template, Lists, and Document Library.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web-based forms.
- Customized Out-Of-Box Web parts and Created Custom Web parts in Sharepoint2010 for multiple applications.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Heavily involved in Confidential projects involving content DB Confidential from SP 2010 to SP 2013.
- Maintained good working relationships with internal support teams and Client.
Environment:: SharePoint 2013/2010, Visual Studio 2013/2010, InfoPath forms 2013/2010, .NET Framework 4.5/3.5, SPM2013, Java Script, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap 3.0, CSS 3.0, HTML 5
- Lightly involved in requirement gathering and providing suggestions for improving the process.
- Created site collections for all facets of the company including Logistics, Sales, Accounting, Dispatch, and Warehousing.
- Developed Named Web Application using PowerShell script.
- Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls.
- Scheduled critical backups through Central Admin GUI.
- Created Data Connection Libraries to hold all the data connections in the SharePoint environment using Central Admin.
- Responsible for creating and Developing InfoPath forms and configured forms library.
- Worked on adding users and permissions for the site collection.
- Setup Customization and branding with Master Pages, CSS and navigation options.
- Developed Web User Controls in Visual Studio.NET 2010 and deployed them as Web parts.
- Developed custom workflow using Visual Studio 2010 and deployed in the SPS.
- Created dev and test environments in a Virtual PC environment that were used for the development and testing of the intranet environment.
- Web applications, site collections and manage errors, logging by extensively using the Central administration and provided end-user support and documentation for users.
- Built complex synchronous and asynchronous workflows to accommodate business requirements.