- A highly motivated, results - focused Confidential Project Control Analyst with over ten years of information technology experience in the telecommunications and healthcare industries. Possess strong leadership and excellent organization, communication, presentation, and customer service skills. Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick resolution to challenging situations as well as build lasting relationships with both business and project teams.
- Maintained project documents such as project schedules, issues/action item lists, status reports, project deliverables and templates
- Developed and implemented improved policies and procedures, resulting in improved efficiency, communication and productivity.
- Used clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform daily duties.
- Trained staff to operate and maintain project tracking system, including data updates, report generation, queries, and resource assignment.
- Maintained constant communication with project managers and clients to report progress, identify issues/risks, milestones, and allocate resources.
- Experienced in Project Server Administration; providing support and troubleshooting for all end users.
- Created, managed and updated project templates and plans in Project Server based on company and project manager expectations, including base lining, linking tasks, etc.
- Comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds and nationalities.
- An excellent communicator and team player who can build positive and productive relationships with management, peers and staff.
- Produced accurate, properly formatted documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) under normal and tight deadline constraints.
- Created and maintained customized reports for executive, project manager and client use.
- Recognized for outstanding job performance, reliability, multi - tasking, efficiency, accuracy, speed and timely completion of assignments.
- MS Office Suite 2007/2010/2016 Windows 07/08/10/365 Outlook
- Internet Explorer Crystal Reports MS Project 2010/2013/2016
- PeopleSoft Clarity Project Resource Allocations
- PowerPoint Visio SharePoint
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Assisted 13+ project managers in keeping everything on track for their 20-40 in-flight projects.
- Created dashboards based on reporting needs.
- Coordinated calendars and distributed meeting materials.
- Researched company project tools to advise what they can and can’t do; created and help use toolset to craft solutions for business problems.
- Played a key role in making sure that the internal processes were running smoothly, suggesting needed updates.
- Played a key role in creating and communicating new internal processes across the Confidential stakeholder community.
- Worked with subject matter experts to work through the details of how new processes will work.
- Created new process documentation.
- Educated process users and stakeholders about using new processes.
- Set up the mechanisms for collecting data, turning it into meaningful information used by decision makers.
- Continually improved, updated and enhanced process as the organization matured.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Plan managed activities for multiple, large - scale projects.
- Set and managed project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas engaged on the project.
- Initiated and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management, Stakeholder Identification and matrix Human Resource Management, Risk & Issues Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Created and maintained a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring.
- Controlled and tracked project performance.
- Conducted regular team status meetings.
- Reported project status on a weekly basis to management and the project team.
- Executed and updated management plans as necessary.
- Resolved and documented issues.
- Coordinated with other departments and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Built and executed comprehensive training plans to ensure support group readiness for implementation.
- Coordinated meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Promoted continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned.
- Built relationships with all functional areas.
- Managed stakeholder expectations.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Project Control Analyst
- Initial point of contact for all new Business and IT project requests. Averaged 20 - 25 new project requests per week.
- Responsible for obtaining appropriate service level approvals, processing all new requests which included reviewing each request for completeness, obtaining missing or additional information required for the request, entering the project into the project tracking tool (MS Project Server and Clarity).
- Assigned appropriate project manager/resources based on type of work required, communicating those assignments with the project manager, manager/director, and project requestor.
- Tracked project deliverables throughout project lifecycle, obtaining and maintaining target dates, documentation and budget information specific to each project; maintaining and auditing this data for 400+ projects at any given time.
- Key member of the IT Project Lifecycle development process and roll-out of the IT Project Management Office; helped coordinate multiple company divisions into a single project IT Project Lifecycle process and portfolio reporting structure.
- Produced executive level reports on a weekly basis that provided detailed project statuses, actuals booked by resources and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Responsible to upgrading the company's project tracking system from Project Server 2003 to Project Server2007 and to Clarity when company's needs changed.
Confidential, Irving, TX
IT Release Deployment Manager
- Responsible for the lifecycle of each SSP IR from root - cause analysis to production, providing up-to-date status and analysis to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the planning and successful roll-out of the fixes for 800+ SSP Production IRs.
- Produced and distributed all documentation regarding SSP Production IRs and their statues, which included monthly release documentation, weekly schedule updates and other ad hoc reports, in all of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Facilitated daily and weekly meetings with development teams to ensure proper focus on high profile issues were being addressed in a timely manner by the appropriate team.
- Communicated with Business partners on a weekly basis to address issues and concerns.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for the daily care of my first child.
- Managed financial transactions and records for the household.
- Planned daily meals and outings.
- Provided a safe, enjoyable, and structured childcare environment.
- Acted as a primary information resource, providing referrals, direction, information and general assistance.
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
Spec-Technical Support/Release Manager
- Served as the primary contact for all code movement authorizations by managing, documenting, scheduling, communicating and facilitating all code installations into various production and testing environments.
- Documented and distributed daily reports listing all activities approved, scheduled and staged for the various production and testing environments.
- Facilitated all activities required for the IT and install teams to maintain stable productions and testing environments, which included facilitating the fixes of 10,000+ problem tickets and mult - million dollar enhancements for the companies various systems.
- Validated and updated daily code movement activities which included producing documentation and entering database updates.
- Maintained and updated the Release Management web site by posting daily reports, schedules, documents and contact lists using FrontPage and HTML.
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
Production Support Incident Coordinator
- Coordinated and maintained a weekly maintenance release in Excel and Access for the Retail Express billing system's help desk problem tickets.
- Oversaw the tracking, correction and closing of 5,000+ trouble tickets.
- Updated, maintained and distributed weekly status reports on the trouble tickets for the supervisor's area of responsibility
- Initiated tracking documentation in Excel/Access which was used during facilitation in a weekly meeting with the business owners, production support and vender/development groups.
- Devised and guided the process that allowed customers to access the Confidential database system (InfoMan) and produced documentation which enabled them to freely determine problem ticket status based on route queue.
- Developed and maintained a report card in order to track vendor successes and failures, which enabled the company to enforce their Service Level Agreement for payment of vendor/development services.
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
IT Systems Provisioning/Availability Advocate
- Focal point for all change activities within each of my respective organizations.
- Enforced the "Change" process to ensure proper procedures and time constraints were followed for all change requests initiated by each of my Service Provider organizations.
- Initiated change records to document any changes made to the production environment for tracking purposes.
- Ensured continuous communication of plans, schedules, and interface requirements among all interfacing Stakeholders were conducted for all changes to the production environment.
- Followed up with the appropriate teams ensuring detailed testing, implementation, verification and back out plans were designed and tested prior to any change being made to the production environment.
- Communicated to the business owners the customers' availability commitments in order to ensure that they were considered during the planning phase so no negative impacts may occur during a change to their system.
- Provided 24x7 support as needed in response to any portion of a change activity or change related outage/issue for resolution purposes.