- Corp to Corp Engagements with combination of remote and on - site work
- Start to finish SharePoint & Office 365 services: development, customization, administration, consulting, and training
- Intranets, public websites, applications, Project Management Information Systems, product or service sites, business development, process automation with forms and workflows, and proposal management systems.
- Planning, architecting, developing, and implementing SharePoint Portal and Intranet Solutions
- SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 , Office 365, Project Server, Azure
- SharePoint Branding, User Interface, Usability, Testing
- Intranets, Extranets, and Public Sites
- Business Process Analysis and InfoPath Forms
- Custom Development with .Net and C#
- Project Management Information Systems, PMO
- Project Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Integration with AD, SSO, Yammer
- Integration with Enterprise Applications
- Third-Party Integrations
- Training & User Adoption Workshops
- Visual design concepts, style-sheets, site themes
- SharePoint Migrations 2003/2007 to 2010/2013
- Agile development techniques
- Project Server Implementations
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 , InfoPath.
SharePoint Server Technologies: SharePoint farm configurations, SharePoint High Availability configurations, SharePoint 2010/2013, SharePoint Foundation, SLQ Server 2005/2008/2012 , Microsoft Windows Servers, Forms Services, Search Server, Office 365, Project Online, Office 2010/2013, Excel Services, PerformancePoint, Business Connectivity Services and Web Services.
Database Systems: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2/Informix.
Methodologies: Agile Development, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), System Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLCM), Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF), IBM Rational Unified Process (RUP).
IT Infrastructure: Microsoft Azure Cloud, VMware Virtualization, Symantec NetBackup, Enterprise Vault; VoIP; Asset Management; Server Platform Technologies (Unix/Wintel - HP/Sun/IBM/DELL) skills.
Storage Platform Technologies: SAN/NAS including Hardware & Software (EMC/NetApp/Sun/IBM/HP/DELL).
Regulatory: NIST Security; SOX; HIPAA; FDA regulations.
- Performed Office 365 readiness assessment and developed deployment recommendations
- Full product cycle deployment from engagement to transition to operation for O365 and MS Office 2013 platform.
- Scope included portal requirements, design, metadata, security, and development.
- Developed Information Architecture, branding, graphical user interface, navigation, document management, custom web parts, designed and built custom SharePoint hosted and Azure hosted apps, Lync configuration, forms and workflows for process automation.
- Designed and implemented Azure based solutions.
- Implemented Active Directory and O365 synchronization to allow seamless user experience
- Facilitated migration to from on premises Exchange to Exchange Online.
- Rapid iterative development based on agile development and project management methodologies resulted in immediate operational savings.
- Well-planned implementation and training allowed getting users engaged and achieving high company-wide adoption.
- Positive culture changes and productivity increase.
- The project includes support and new functionality development for the department's Intranet and a collection of team collaboration sites.
- Performed integration with Active Directory & NED, web services and other systems: EDIE, SOFIE, PRISM, NVISION.
- Built decision support system aggregating data from multiple systems and presenting in concise reporting format.
- Re-developed Information Architecture, integration with external systems, graphical user interface, navigation, and automated process workflows.
ConfidentialSHAREPOINT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- Created a collaboration and information dissemination site for the budget officer community
- The site’s goals are to simplify information and budget guidance distribution and facilitate collaboration on budget formulation, submission, and reporting.
- Created information architecture and metadata model to support internal and external publications from Department of Health & Human Services ( Confidential ), the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) and the Congress.
- Developed easy to use interface for updating and managing site’s content.
- Simple and straightforward design and navigation facilitated wide user adoption and favorable reviews
- Eliminated labor-intensive information collection process through automation; lowered operating costs by 50%, and removed 80% of manual tasks by designing new process workflows.
ConfidentialSHAREPOINT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- Built well-designed portal to support certification process, department's Intranet, and team collaboration sites.
- Developed Information Architecture, integration with external systems, graphical user interface, navigation, and process workflows.
ConfidentialSENIOR SHAREPOINT ARCHITECT
- Worked with IT department staff to plan, deploy, and support SharePoint implementation from ground up; contributed to the SharePoint implementation program by analyzing deployment options and architectural design.
- Conducted analysis of the existing SharePoint farm and user usage patterns to create new system’s architecture.
- Designed SharePoint organizational site, departmental sites, and team’s workspaces; workflows; navigation, document management and metadata, search, and branding customization.
- Acted as primary customer contact for program activities and led program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Led SharePoint adoption initiative, preparation of business cases, development efforts, and technical solutions development
- Successfully engaged with customers, identified new business opportunities, presented winning projects and expanded offered services to the customers
- Initiated staff training program increasing on the job performance, quality of service, and job satisfaction