Strategic, performance - focused, and results-driven professional, offering comprehensive experience in managing complex projects and leading highly effective teams toward the attainment of goals. Equipped with expertise in solution selling and web services. Skilled at providing expert technical support to ensure efficiency and process optimization. Expert at designing, developing, and deploying complex applications and infrastructure. Extensive knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Agile methodology.
Lead SharePoint Developer
- Developed custom line of business solutions for the corporate intranet sites, custom branding, as well as integrating Service Now with SharePoint.
- Provided support on the corporate internet facing sites.
- Installed and configure SharePoint Farm environments, provided SharePoint Administration Support as well as installing SharePoint Cumulative Updates on a Quarterly basis.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Consultant | Custom Application DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Rendered support in optimizing and conducting code reviews on customized SharePoint application, managing security across all site collections.
- Determined memory leaks while ensuring application compliance with Microsoft standard best practices and rewriting application sections for optimum performance.
- Customized the company’s SharePoint intranet site in preparation of the RIO initiative program, embracing new technologies and cross-industry best practices toward staff empowerment, asset value maximization, and innovative culture establishment.
- Conceptualized the business dashboard as SPA within SharePoint as an application with reliable and actionable data to provide data-driven decisions through the use of AngularJS Framework and Restful WCF Web Service for back-end data source interaction.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Offered technical support to existing SharePoint 2013 environments while structuring the customized SharePoint Site templates for SharePoint 2013.
- Drove efforts in branding the company’s SharePoint sites including site templates, features, and master pages.
- Rendered effectual assistance on the failed SharePoint migration from SharePoint 2010 to 2013 as implemented by the company’s competitors using ShareGate.
- Spearheaded efforts to repair faulty workflows, security permissions, and digitally signed InfoPath forms as well as corrupted data through PowerShell scripts.
- Conducted in-depth analysis on SharePoint environment migration from 2007 to 2013.
- Functioned effectively as SharePoint administrator and developer, in charge of providing technical guidance.
- Custom Branded the Corporate Intranet Site.
- Assumed accountability in customizing the intranet site and configuring the company’s enterprise search.
- Produced customized display templates used to create a personalized employee directory.
- Set strategic direction to the Enterprise Search application migration and customized web templates creation to be displayed and filtered.
- Contributed insights in modifying workflows for project site administration and document compilation.
- Took accountability in creating a customized brand of the intranet site which was hosted on SharePoint 2010.
- Produced an Electronic Purchase Request System for the company’s SharePoint 2013 environment as well as customized forms through the use of AngularJS Framework, and custom Restful WCF services.
- Developed a management of change system for the SharePoint 2013 environment while creating customized forms through AngularJS Framework, custom Restful WCF services and Nintex Workflows.
Lead SharePoint DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Served as lead developer in charge of developing the CVC intranet site.
- Acquired client requirements and provided solutions to meet client needs.
- Offered development support to the company’s internet and intranet websites using SharePoint 2010.