Tier II SharePoint Engineer/IT Professional with more than 15 years of experience with a diverse background in management, security, system administration, helpdesk support analyst. She has a strong track record of maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures for SharePoint 2010/2013 Tier II end user support
SharePoint Technical Support Analyst
- Creating, configuring and administering SharePoint 2010, 2013 and MS Office 365 environment. Including all skills and capabilities of a Site Collection Administrator
- Assisting site owners, super users and end - users with advanced features of SharePoint and with SharePoint third party tools
- Assess and implement incoming problems requests, and actions taken to resolve them, using Confidential Service Manager Ticket Tracking System/ServiceNow Ticket Tracking system/Remedy
- Resolve more complicated problems such as designing and modifying site and site collection settings, correcting issues with repair pages, InfoPath forms, SP designer and Nintex workflows.
- Web browser concepts and operation including Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
- SharePoint business intelligence tools including PowerPivot, PerformancePoint, Excel Services, and SQL Reporting Services report builder.
- Assist with SharePoint Migration testing to ensure consistency with customer’s requirements.
- Support analysts to identify areas where additional research and information would be useful
- Monitoring SharePoint disk space usage through the built - in SharePoint reports for each site collection
IT Project Coordinator/SharePoint Administrator Team Lead
- Administrative and technical support to Department of State, Bureau of Conflict Stabilization Operations Knowledge Management and Information Technology Division.
- Design and maintain Confidential portals and SharePoint sites for country engagements, military exercises, and other working groups as needed. Assist with SharePoint Migration using PowerShell (Script) from 2007-2010 along with testing to ensure consistency with customer’s requirements.
IT System Administrator
- Provide Tier 2nd Support to over 2500 users for Confidential, Office of Justice Programs; technologies include Windows Server 2003, Exchange 2003, SQL Server 2005, Window SharePoint Services 3.0/MOSS and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Assist with SharePoint Migration using PowerShell (Script) from 2007-2010 to ensure consistency with customer’s requirements.
- Responsible for supporting in a 24x7x365 days/year role that monitors and supports Netcool Fault Management and associated applications network elements using real time alarming of network faults.
Team Leader/LAN/WAN Developer
- Provide LAN Administration support to over 1200 users for Confidential Program office. Respond to trouble calls and interacts with customers/users for problem resolution in NT and Novell based environments.
- Troubleshoot, installed, configured, upgraded and maintained all software/hardware on the LAN(s) in the program