- 7+ years in the IT industry working with Microsoft technologies, Involving SharePoint Architecture, Administration, Development, Migration.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013, 2016, Office 365 (SharePoint Online)
- Experience with creation of InfoPath forms,NINTEX forms and SharePoint Designer Workflows.
- Experience in Microsoft cloud technologies SharePoint Online (O365) and Azure.
- In - depth knowledge and expertise in planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting SharePoint products and technologies.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing workflows, templates, content types, custom master pages, page layouts, themes, document libraries and lists.
- Involved in SharePoint huge Migrations using third party tools Metalogix, Metavis, Sharegate, Avepoint
- Configured Office Web Apps and Workflow manger on different SharePoint farms.
- Experience working with RDBMS systems, especially SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Experience in system monitoring, performance analysis, log analysis and performance tuning in SharePoint Server 2007, 2010, 2013 and post-production support
- Experience in Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2,IIS, SQL Server Administration.
- Active follower of pnp web cast, Microsoft Ignite and Office365 road map.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008, 2008 R2, Windows 2012, 2012 R2.
Languages: Python, C#, .Net.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000 /2005/2008, DB2, MS Access 2000, SharePoint/Access DB
Framework: .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0
Tools: & Utilities: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005, 2008, 2010; Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007,2010, 2013
Other: MOSS 2007; SharePoint 2010, 2013; Microsoft Office 2010; Office 365
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Stood up SharePoint 2016 UAT & Prod Environments
- Installed and configured Metalogix, NINTEX, third party tools like Bamboo Solutions
- Migrated SharePoint Site Collections from 2010 to 2016, re-designed the master pages
- Promoted sub-site to site collections for better collaboration
- Troubleshooting the Migration issues such as Page layout issues, search configuration, broken links, timer jobs etc.
- Migrated 2 TB content from SP 2010 to SP 2016 by promoting sub sites as Site Collections.
Environment: SP 2010, SP2016, Metalogix, NINTEX, SQL, SP Designer, Visual Studio.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Created Dedicated SharePoint 2013 Environment in Microsoft Azure.
- Installed SharePoint 2013 with 6 servers in farm, SharePoint 2016 Farm setup
- Created and Configured SharePoint Services using PowerShell
- Created Hostname Site Collections for each Project site.
- Changed the Master Pages as per the client needs for their branding standards.
- Designing the SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Implemented Customized solutions in Cloud App Model (SharePoint / provide Hosted Add-ins).
- Implemented the Drag & Drop Unique Functionality for all SharePoint Sites so that users can drag multiple files/docs to the SP libraries.
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 sites to SharePoint 2013 Using Metalogix
- Generated reposts using Metalogix Content Matrix
- Configured and managed O365 SharePoint Admin Center along with Search.
- Provisioning g the Sites Using AvePoint
- Configuring office Web Apps, Workflow manager, Search on SharePoint Servers.
- Creating Workflows and forms Using NINTEX.
- Configuring Managed metadata services.
- Working with Users to train them on how to use SharePoint more effectively.
- Patching the servers on Regular basis, reviewing the logs for better performance
- Created SharePoint 2013 with 6 servers in the farm
- Configured SharePoint Services at farm level
- Created Host named site collections for Each Hospital managed by HPH
- Migrated the content from SP 2010 to SP 2013 using metalogix tool.
- Fixed the broken images, hyperlinks, web parts, workflows.
- Developed on-off boarding workflow using NINTEX
- Customized the Look and feel of the SharePoint Intranet sites for HPH
- Migrated the lists, libraries, sub sites to SP 2013 Using Metalogix
- Provided the documentation of the whole process.
- Supported the users in migration process
- Developed Custom SharePoint applications using CSOM.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, Metalogixs, SP Designer, NINTEX
Confidential, Fresno, CA
- Installed and Configured SharePoint Server Farm.
- Supported Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- Managed system security, system patching and upgrades
- Configured SharePoint services and settings, Worked with AvePoint to Configure Sites
- Managed site quotas and file size limits with the help of Customized SharePoint solutions.
- Managed content databases and created new ones as required using Server Object Model and PowerShell.
- Administered and maintains sites and sub-sites with best governance Policies.
- Created custom Master Pages, Content Types, Lists and Surveys
- Assisting users with provisioning of new sites and migration of content from one site to another
- Creating user groups and configured user permissions according to their roles. Provided Microsoft Project support to project leaders
- Developed training materials and provided training to users with varying levels of skills.
- Assisted in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers.
- Liaised with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with SharePoint framework, sites, and information
- Configured office web apps in both development and production farms,
- Installed and configured the workflow manager on both development and production farms.
- Applied SharePoint cumulative updates on regular basis with planned downtime.
- Migrated and upgraded the SharePoint sites from 2010 to SP2013
- Configured SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services on both development and production environments.
- Add the servers to the farm and distributed the services.
- Configured Incoming and Outgoing email settings on SharePoint farms.
Confidential Racine, WI
SharePoint Migration Lead/Specialist
- Installed and Configured SharePoint Server Farm.
- Rebuild SharePoint Farm solutions and Deployed in SharePoint 2013 Farm.
- Analyzed large List view count’s and re architected using index columns.
- Created Custom solution to restart suspended workflows post migration.
- Worked with client side rendering and JS-Link for custom and effective list forms and views.
- Implemented content type hub for managing content types in SP 2013 Farm.
- Used Metalogix tool for the migration of sites.
- Configured groups, custom permission levels to sites.
- Generated the reports using Metalogix tool.
- Assisting with resolving production support incidents / problems
- Performed peer code review to improve code quality.
- Debugging code using Google Chrome developer tools to resolve issues / incidents.
- Collaborating with team members to share knowledge and uplift team's skills
- Created brand new sites in SP2013 using PowerShell scripts.
- Migrated site collections and sites from SP2010 to SP2013.
- Fixed the broken sites, sub sites, links, pages, images.
- Supported site owners/end users in set up their sites.
- Created PowerShell Scripts to enable the versioning on all document libraries at site collection level.
- Cleaned the old SharePoint 2010 environment to decommission the SharePoint servers.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, PowerShell, SQL Server 2008, SQL server 2012, Metalogix, CSOM, JSOM and Visual Studio 2013.
Confidential Dallas, TX
SharePoint 2013 Administrator .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing and Configuring the SharePoint Server Farm.
- Administrating, managing SP Farm and team web sites.
- Splitting the content databases for the site collections.
- Implanted document management solutions using farm solutions.
- Migrating the content from staging to production.
- Crated and configured service applications.
- Created compliance solution Using CSOM to track all document libraries.
- Configured the enterprise search and administrating the search service application.
- Creating the site structure for MPC's using Power Shell Scripting.
- Exporting and Importing the Sub Site Structure to the sites.
- Back Up and Restoring the Site collections using Power Shell.
- Developing and configuring timer jobs for site provisioning.
- Enabling the versioning on all document libraries at the site collection level using the PowerShell scripting.
- Creating the Users groups and assigning them the appropriate permissions.
- Creating the Managed Metadata Service Application and managing it.
- Creating Content Types and working with site content types.
- Supporting the users on daily basis.
- Backup and Restore the SQL Databases on Regular Basis.
- Generating the reports using SharePoint BI tools SSRS, SSIS.
- Migrating the content using SQL Server Database Backup and Restore methods.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SharePoint Site Collection Administrator& Content Management Specialist (KM Consultant)
- Creating team sites, meeting workspaces, Web Part pages.
- Creating custom lists and libraries with special permissions
- Creating sites and sub sites for business teams
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Assisting with Installation of SharePoint 2013 on Test Environment.
- Term Store Management (managed metadata), including managing custom taxonomy for extended teams
- Site Collection Administration for team sites and libraries, including a centralized repository with over 14,000 documents and more than 1000 contributing users
- Creating SharePoint groups and assigning permission levels
- Sharing knowledge with business users through training and support
- Creating templates for lists and libraries
- Activating/Deactivating site collection features
- Permissions, Permission levels, Creating SharePoint Groups.
- Administration of both SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Creating site collections, top level sites, Establishing SharePoint Farm level security.
- Resolution of connectivity problems, assisting users, and debugging problems, training the users.
- Supporting the teams that exist in Singapore, Canada, and Curitiba Brazil.
Environment: SharePoint 2010, 2013; Tools: Microsoft Office 2010, OneNote 2010, Lync 2010, 2013.
Confidential, District Katy, TX
SharePoint Front-end Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Migrated site collections, sites using Metalogix tool.
- Applied branding to the sites, customized the sites.
- Created custom, pages, assigned the correct page layouts.
- Set up home pages for Katy ISD campuses sites
- Configured web parts. Worked with placeholders.
- Created SharePoint groups and assign/manage permissions
- Managed custom permission levels to the groups
- Designed sites, lists, and document libraries using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Backup and restore the content from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
- Checking the Space Utilization through Site Collection Administration.
- Assigned the Quotas to SP Site Collections and configured them.
- Worked with site collection features.
- Migrated page content and data lists from SharePoint 2007 to 2013, using Metalogix tool (58 Katy ISD campus sites, district and designated department sites)
- Formatted content, as per project requirements, created rich user interface
Environment: SharePoint 2013, Moss 2007, SharePoint Designer 2013, and Visual Studio 2012
Confidential Madison, WI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Applied SP2 patches to SharePoint environment
- Installed SharePoint (Moss 2007) on application/web front-end server and web front-end server
- Used Kerberos authentication for security reasons in Moss installation process
- Clustered front-end servers with load balancer
- Setup SQL 2008 R2 enterprise server as database server
- Backed up and restored content databases
- Migrated and imported data and sites to the new environment
- Prepared and set up content databases, performed testing, and other post-migration steps
- Analyzed and updated broken links using SharePoint Designer 2007
- Designed web parts and workflows
- Designed and integrated apps functionality for pages using SharePoint Designer 2007
- Used STSADM commands for command-line administration of SharePoint server
- Generated simple and complex reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Documented details of steps and information necessary for maintenance
Environment: Moss 2007, SharePoint Designer 2007, ISA 2006, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 R2 Standard Edition Server, SQL 2005, SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise Server, and Visual Studio 2010.