- Around 7+years' experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various web and client - server applications using Microsoft .NET technologies and SharePoint technologies.
- 5+years SharePoint Experience in Designing, Developing the portals using SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS 2007), SharePoint 365, SharePoint Designer … InfoPath …
- Proficiency in SharePoint branding - Creating and customizing Master Page/Page Layout/Page Template/Site Definition/Themes/Content/Site/Ribbon Interface/JQuery.
- Working knowledge on Business Data Catalog (BDC), Active Directory installation, shared services (SSP), Microsoft InfoPath 2007/2010/2013 , CAML Query builder, Excel Services, UI design and development, SharePoint Designer, Mobile web applications development using ASP.Net
- Modeled multiple Client/Server and Web applications using .NET Framework 4.5 /4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 in Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010 and currently working with VS 2013.
- Hands on experience in SP 2013 app models, distributed cache, office apps, app parts using Client Service Object Model (CSOM) and Java ScriptObject Model (JSOM).
- Proficient in creating Custom lists, Features, Web parts and Master Pages to improve features and Look and Feel of the sites.
- Extensive experience in development of Web based and Client/Server applications in SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online/Office 365.
- Experience in developing SharePoint hosted Apps and deploying into App Catalog.
- Experience in developing Provider hosted Apps and deploying into Azure.
- Expertise in developing Custom Components like Web Parts, Features, Solution packages, Event Receivers, SP Menus, List\Library Templates and Navigation using SharePoint Object model and SharePoint Web Services .
- Experience with developing/supporting SharePoint based Collaboration and Publishing Portal.
- Expertise in SharePoint Online hosted in a multi-tenant environment on shared hardware in Microsoft data centers , and maintained for large-scale firm.
- SharePoint Online for fast setup, configuration, and management, through an intuitive interface for users and administrators Designed and developed Master Pages, Page Layouts using SharePoint Designer .
- In SharePoint server 2013 creating and managing team collaboration sites and support for team workspace, document archives and promote productivity.
- Expertise in providing access to corporate information in database, reports and business applications in SharePoint server 2013.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Web Services, NT services, WCF, WPF, WWF, SilverlightSharePoint: SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint2010, MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0 (WSS 3.0), Central Administration, SharePoint Designer 2013/10/07, SharePoint Foundation 2010, InfoPath designer 2013/2010 and Active Directory.
Web Server: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5
Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007/2003 , Microsoft Visio, FrontPage 2003, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Studio .Net 2008/2010/2013 , PowerShell.
Databases: SQL Server/2005/2008R2/2012, MSAccess 2007/2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Platforms: Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/ 2012 R2, Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/XP.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, RESTful, SOAP, WSDL.
Methodologies: OOD, TDD, Agile, Scrum, GIT.
Sr. SharePoint Developer, Houston, TX
- Involved in installation, configuration and customization of SharePoint 2013 server and its components.
- Involved in Migrating the existing SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- SharePoint applications development using Out-Of-Box, Server Side Object Modeling, Client Side Object Modeling.
- Customized Office 365 intranet portal using NAPA and SharePoint designer.
- Developed Custom WCF services to expose and integrate with other applications.
- Designed and developed SharePoint Apps using new app development model
- Created sites, site columns, content types, lists, libraries, list items, list views, web parts, workflows and all out of the box functionalities.
- Implemented Custom workflows using NINTEX and Visual Studio to satisfy business needs.
- Designed and developed Custom master page and page layouts as per corporate standards using CSS and jQuery.
- Implemented Custom Security groups and Permission levels for custom site definition using Visual Studio.
- Designed and developed custom web parts, event receivers, timer jobs, templates, features, application pages, custom workflows and site definitions to implement business process.
- Worked with SharePoint default web parts to display information on the portal with required customization.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed a Custom Event receiver using SharePoint Object Model which assigns Item level permissions for documents in a document library thereby enhancing the security between the various groups in the Firm.
- Created Custom workflows and timer jobs which will send an email to all business people about the emergency deployments on that day.
- Worked with third party tools like Idera, AvePoint DocAve and Metalogix Control Point to monitor SharePoint infrastructure.
- Administered and maintained SharePoint farm using Central Administration and PowerShell.
- Worked with electronic communication team using EDI standards.
- Developed PowerShell scripts for SharePoint solution deployment.
Sr. SharePoint Developer, Houston, TX
- In this project, two Intranet Sites were need to be built using Microsoft SharePoint for Document and Content management, collaboration, automating business processes, incorporating Enterprise Search, building Business Intelligence apps etc. This includes branding, apps for work streams, active directory synchronization, Search configuration etc. Also includes migrating team Sites, team rooms, and Intranet portal, network shares to SharePoint 2013.
- Gathering requirements from the work streams regarding the information architecture & site permissions, provide site design reviews, develop applications and document technical specs.
- Creating a POC for the intranet Sites with company approved styles and designs and collecting feedback.
- Created virtual machines and installed SharePoint in Azure.
- Creating Site definitions for work streams with custom web parts, lists and libraries.
- Worked on ribbon customization for creating new custom tabs, groups, and controls and created custom buttons to ribbon and also worked on ribbon behavior.
- Creating a reporting tool which notifies the site owners about site content and usage on a weekly basis & conduct training sessions and create training documents for the end users.
- Creating web parts (such as Stocks, Sites Info web part etc.) using WCF services, list web services; and adding web parts to all work streams using SharePoint 2010 Server Object Model and Client Object Model.
- Created custom Site definitions for the blog, collaboration, books, articles, events and departmental Sites within XL using Visual Studio.
- Created mobile adapter web parts for the Intranet Sites to render content on mobile devices.
- Creating InfoPath forms for various departmental Sites to gather info from end users and associate them with SharePoint workflows to automate the business processes.
- Creating and updating Managed metadata programmatically and associating the same to the document and page libraries using feature receivers.
- Implemented claims based authentication models using Azure ACS, ADFS to enable partners and customer collaborate on SharePoint.
- Creating taxonomy & governance plans, configuring search settings and migrating Sites to SharePoint 2013.
- Also creating InfoPath forms for IT Service requests, issue Tracking, task management, PTO management applications and workflows for email notifications.
- Designed and implemented dashboard functionality using Excel services by enabling and activating appropriate features and specifying trusted locations.
- Evaluating different versions of SharePoint (on premises, in the cloud; including SharePoint 2013) and other intranet software for future portal migrations.
Environment: SharePoint 2013, MS SharePoint 2010, InfoPath 2010, Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL
Sr. SharePoint Developer, Folsom, CA
- Involved in Design, Development and testing of the Websites with existing SharePoint 2010 to SPS 2013 migrating capabilities.
- Involved in Configuring out-of-the-box functionality with document libraries, templates and page layouts.
- Created InfoPath 2013 forms for users with Virtual Privacy Office System within SharePoint to facilitate the workflow.
- Created custom Web parts, Master Pages using SP Designer 2013 and deployed them using Feature to Site Collection Level.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP .Net, C# .Net and SharePoint Object Model to meet the User Requirements.
- Involved in creating feature packages as solution and deployed to the SharePoint farm as WSP.
- Designed and developed SharePoint Apps using new app development model
- Extensively used CAML query for creating reports within BPv3 that can be exported to Excel sheets by configuring BDC services.
- Designing and developing Server and Client Side Object Models(CSOM) to update the Configuration Lists and Deployment Flag Lists.
- Designed InfoPath forms and NINTEX forms and developed SharePoint Designer Workflows, NINTEX Workflows and Custom Workflows using Visual Studio
- Configured and maintained Document Libraries, Form Libraries, Lists, Custom Views site by using Ribbon interface.
- Extend the Content types and customize them to facilitate capture of appropriate Managed Metadata Services.
- Designed and Configure CustomSequential Work Flows to subsequently manage the publication of those web content.
- Involved in setting up robust built-in search and index engine to crawl content with out-of-the-box Search Center and Permission
Environment: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Server Farm, Tools: Microsoft Office 2010, PowerShell, OneNote 2010, Lync 2010, 2013, VB.Net, Server Reporting Services, MSInfoPath2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, Active Directory, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, AJAX, Silver Light
.Net Developer, Trenton, NJ
- This project is a web-based portal for school and colleges, which involves maintaining the MIS for school/college. The features of the web portal include several activities of a school/college comprising General administration, Admission procedure, Content Management, Internal Assessments, Online assessments, and creation of Report cards for the inter and intra school activities & functions.
- Involved in design and development of the ASP.NET web application.
- Developed data driven web pages using ASP.Net and C#.
- Designed web pages using Master pages and created some rich server controls like Data Grid and Data List controls using ASP.NET.
- Implemented the database connectivity, which used stored procedures to retrieve information about the customers and their insurance plans.
- Created libraries to implement business logic that is consumed by the Web application.
- Session objects were used to save state and ASP.NET caching is used extensively to cache static data.
- Created stored procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables.
- Responsible for Requirement analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, resolutions of issues.
- Used Microsoft Visual SourceSafe for version control.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, Classic ASP, HTML, C#.NET, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Visual Studio, .NET 2005, Oracle, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2000.