- Over 8 years of application development & support experience.
- Highly motivated self - starter and problem solver
- Demonstrated JIRA platform knowledge building templates, dashboards report set up, documentation and ticketing.
- Experience in SharePoint migration from SharePoint 2010 and 2013 & SharePoint Online
- Experience in Managing Office365 applications and environment
- Experience Managing SharePoint Server, SharePoint Permissions, SharePoint Search and User Profile Service
- Experience in SQL Server and implementation of reports on SharePoint using SSRS
- Experience using CA Rally & JIRA for Agile Project Life Cycle methodology
- Specializes in application development, production support, technical support, installation, upgrade, migration, integration, deployment, production, configuration, analysis, environment, testing, patches, maintenance, and troubleshooting; problem identification, ticketing, logging, escalation, solving and resolution.
- Proven application Development experience with Microsoft written applications in ASP.NET, C#, .Net and Java.
- Skilled multi-tasker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen
Database: MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server 2012
Methodologies/Software: JIRA, CA Rally
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services using BIDS 2008 & VS2012
SharePoint: SharePoint 2013, MS InfoPath 2013, Metalogix Essentials
Workflow: Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Nintex Workflows, K2
Production Support: Problem Debugging, Logging, Analysis, and Solving; Defect and Incident Management
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
SharePoint Solution Engineer (Contract)
- Create business solution/ SharePoint applications for SharePoint 2013
- Built custom SharePoint applications in ASP.Net and C#
- Convert Lotus Notes databases and applications to SharePoint solutions
- Create SharePoint out-of-the-box application for Management of Change Process
- Build applications using Microsoft InfoPath and Nintex Workflow Designer
- Work with the business to gather requirements and propose solutions to automate the process
- Provide Level 2and Level 3 support to End users
- Use JIRA for Agile project development methodology
- Prepare and deploy Business Intelligence reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Provide end user training to the business for the new application on SharePoint
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 content to SharePoint 2013 using metalogix content matrix
- Work as a SharePoint Lead and manage a team of developers and testers
Confidential, Southlake, TX
SharePoint Engineer (Contract)
- Led SharePoint 2007/2010 sites and content migration from APAC to SharePoint Online
- Supported web applications built in Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint Online
- Provided support for End users using RALLY to document user stories, ticket and tack issues and assign tasks
- Create and manage site collection and active user profile services.
- Managed and troubleshot Enterprise Search operations and Setup Search crawl
- Built and supported SharePoint Designer workflows and custom web applications using ASP.Net and C#
- Provided training to internal business users for SharePoint Online and Office 365 features.
- Provided In-depth knowledge and analysis of all the Collaboration tools across the company
- Worked with business owners to leverage SharePoint workflows for Travel Network.
- Manage Web applications Bugs and test cases in Team Foundation Server.
- Created site collection and managed active user profile services.
- Used Visual Studio 2013 and InfoPath 2013 built an Onboarding InfoPath Form.
- Reviewed Joint Requirement Documents (JRD) with the cross functional teams.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. SharePoint/ Applications Analyst
- Worked as a single point of contact for All SharePoint applications, infrastructure and document management.
- Provided SharePoint Server administration for Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Web Application Server.
- Built custom web applications in ASP.Net and C#.
- Manage the SharePoint 2010 migration to SharePoint 2013.
- Troubleshot SharePoint Server, applied patches and configured SharePoint Search Crawl.
- Provided technical support to Rigs and Liftboats for domestic and international operations.
- Built and maintained SharePoint workflows using SSRS and Nintex.
- Perform server updates across the SharePoint Farm.
- Develop Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010 to fulfill business requirements.
- Provide remote training and support to Rig Managers and users.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Business Technical Analyst
- Built, improved and supported SharePoint web applications for global Product development using Visual Studio 2010, InfoPath 2010 and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Converted InfoPath Form into web forms to improve the application performance.
- Provided remote training and support to Global IT offices in Europe and Asia.
- Managed SharePoint 2010 Farms.
- Managed the SharePoint 2010 migration to SharePoint 2013 using Metalogix.
- Maintained documents on SharePoint to facilitate seamless interaction with multiple teams with different document repositories.
- Utilized SQL Server reporting services to build process improvement reports for business users.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked with collaboration team to implement Microsoft SharePoint 2007
- Recommended market standard tool to replace Ameriprise legacy version control system
- Site template design and implementation, development of forms using ASP.Net 3.5 and C#.
- Developed web parts following W3C standards based software solution.
- Planned a strategy to deliver software to end user onshore/offshore in a reduced amount of time.
- Worked with IBM OrderNow team to deploy software across Ameriprise.
- Integrated MS Access Database to Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 Server list.