- 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analyzing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, deployment and documentation.
- Extensively worked on analysis, design, installation, development and configuration of SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016, Office 365, MOSS, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0, SharePoint Designer 2007/ 2010/2013/2016, SharePoint search 2013, SQL server 2005/08/12/14/16, .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, InfoPath 2007/10/13/16, Nintex 2007/10.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing Win Forms/Web - based applications in ASP.Net, C#, .NET, ADO.Net, WCF, .Net Web Services, LINQ, AJAX, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Windows Power Shell and IIS.
- Worked extensively on planning, deploying and configuring both MOSS 2007/2010/2013 and SharePoint Services 2003 in both single server deployment and multi-server (server farm) deployment.
- Architected business process automation in SharePoint for (onboarding, sales contract management, order processing, sales process support, creative brief management, automated document management) using SharePoint workflows and custom solutions.
- Planned, executed and led migration efforts of three production farms from 2010 platform to 2013. Produced pre-migration assessment and UAT plans. Implemented project server 2013 with SharePoint 2013.
- Experienced in Migration of small and medium farm implementation from SharePoint Portal server 2003 to Microsoft office SharePoint MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Strong Extensive knowledge and understanding in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Cloud App Model, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 /2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Extensive experience of development of Custom Control and User Controls in ASP.NET.
- Extensive Knowledge on PowerShell v 2.0/3.0/4.0, Server Object Model and Client Object Model.
- Good Knowledge on SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013 and Proficient in setting up permission levels and permissions for individual users in MOSS 2007/2010 and Active Directory security groups, libraries and lists.
- Good knowledge of WCF, WPF, LINQ, XML Web Services ( SOAP, WSDL, UDDI),
- Expertise in system tuning, system analysis, data processing, maintenance and support of the production environment.
- Participated in Windows Server Administration 2012 including VMWare SharePoint Virtual environments.
- Extensive Knowledge on SharePoint Migration 2007/10/13 and SharePoint online/Office 365 using third party tools like Metalogix, share gate and message ops.
- Hands on Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 Development component like Client Object Model, CMS (Content management Systems) and BCS (Business Connectivity Services) and Expertise in developing and implementation of Web Services (UDDI, WSDL, SOAP) and WCF web services to integrate and communicate with multiple applications.
- Experience in developing the Applications using Visual SourceSafe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) as source and version control tools and deploying and configuring 3rd party tools.
- Implementation of department level and site level security, establishing hierarchical and group level permissions and Experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Data Mapping Testing, System Testing, UAT and Regression Testing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with quick adaptability to new environment and quick learning capabilities and Ability to adapt fast to changing technologies.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX.
SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint 2016/13/2010/2007 including SharePoint Server, Microsoft Portal Server 2003 (SPS 2003), WSS 3.0/4.0, MS SharePoint Designer 2007/10/13, MS InfoPath 2007/10/13, MS Outlook 2007/10/12/outlook365, SharePoint Online/Office 365.
Operating System: Windows Server2003/08/08R2/12, Windows97/2000/XP/
Programming skills: C, C++, C#, classic ASP.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/05/08/12, Oracle 9i, MS Access 2003.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2003/05/08/10/12/13/15/17.
Design Tools: MS Visio 2010, UML, Rational Rose, VSS 2005, SSRS
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Application Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Version Controls: Microsoft Visual Source Safe, TFS, JIRA.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Gathered requirements, designed SharePoint sites/applications and overlooked their implementations. Created Prototypes and Application Wireframes using Visio.
- Built SharePoint Provider Hosted add-ins which sends and retrieves data to/from external sql database and built InfoPath forms which submits data to SQL/Access databases.
- Built workflows using SharePoint designer and visual studio for email notification of new/updated list items by creating event receivers and deploying them as farm solution.
- Wrote complex stored procedures in SQL Server 2016 to use them to write and read data between Sharepoint forms and SQL server.
- Created many Custom Visual Web parts in Visual Studio 2017 using C# and to use them in SharePoint pages which query and displays data in Sharepoint pages.
- Created customized master pages and application pages based on the client requirements using html, bootstrap, CSS and Java Script using SharePoint Designer 2013/2016 and notepad plus plus.
- Involved in migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016.
- Developed multiple InfoPath forms for various needs including monthly reports, status report and more. Implemented Impersonation to promote user’s permissions wherever required in the Workflow. Embedded Tableau Dashboards into Sharepoint.
- Used Confluence for Project management and content collaboration, besides we do have scrums daily to track the status of the work.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Involved in requirement analysis, design document, coding, bug fixing, creating wireframes, and release.
- Conducted one on one sessions with power users to get detailed requirements to create the Functional Requirements Document for the project.
- Created web application interfaces to query sql server and active directory, then use the resulted values to populate the Sharepoint forms and visual web part(s) fields.
- Used Nintex to develop custom forms and workflows. Created Nintex workflow for approvals from different levels.
- Used Metalogix Control Point for permissions management, backup of permissions, enforcement of permissions through templates and policies and suspicious user activity monitoring.
- Created custom applications using SharePoint provider hosted add-in and Sharepoint Hosted add-in to fulfill the client requirements, built and deployed SSRS reports to Sharepoint. Developed Content Query Web Parts using XSL and customized them.
- SharePoint 2013 site development - redevelop current .NET Portal website as a SharePoint site. Consistent with the existing website, the new SharePoint site will in corporate collaboration, document management and some basic querying capabilities (potentially SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)).
- Used JIRA for planning, tracking and releasing of the application. We have Scrums every day to present our daily work to avoid blockers.
Confidential, Tampa, FLSharePoint Developer
- Worked on designing, developing, debugging, deploying and maintaining SharePoint/ web solutions using customized as well as out of the box features.
- .NET Portal Website maintenance - plans are to convert to a SharePoint website, but in the interim, the visual basic code and SQL Server stored procedures utilized by the website need to be maintained until the SharePoint conversion can be implemented.
- Extensively developed Web parts using C# .Net and VB.Net with HTML and Ajax. Extensively used AJAX controls like collapsible panels, tab controls, update panel etc.
- Created the new sites and developed custom web parts to group documents, to drag & drop documents with in groups, to Copy & move documents to multiple groups and sites, to edit & view metadata of documents.
- Created Custom Web parts, Custom Master Pages, Custom Timer Jobs in visual studio 2013 using JSOM, CSOM and REST services and page layouts sing Visual Studio2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Extensively involved in .Net Exception Handling Management, Debugging and Tracing of Application.
- Extensively used SP Services, REST Services, JSOM and CSOM for data querying.
- Extensively worked with PowerShell Scripts to fix bugs, performing system updates, import and exporting sites/site collections/lists & libraries, Search Configurations, Solution Deployments.
- Developed Content Editor Web Parts and apps using Angular JS .
- Bug tracking and development is tracked by TFS and used Agile Scrum Methodology for better results to deliver a product.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Worked on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007).
- Used CAML Queries to fetch contents from the Custom list to match the web part needs.
- Customization of library attributes, search and indexing, involving application of proper security permissions for the different departments.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET)
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC.
- Extensively developed custom Web parts using C# .Net and ASP.Net with HTML and Ajax.
- Extensively involved in .Net Exception Handling Management, Debugging and Tracing of Application.
- Used different bindings for WCF service to support different protocols. Used WPF service for application models.
- Extensively used AJAX controls like collapsible panels, tab controls, update panel etc.
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, temporary tables and table variables.
- Generated Reports using SSRS and integrated with web pages.
- Created Reminder Workflows for pending SharePoint tasks. Created custom timer jobs in Visual Studio and deployed feature to SharePoint. Created site wide alerts on SharePoint.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Worked as a SharePoint developer with key responsibilities such as managing site collections, site configurations, content indexing, site definitions, content types, site columns, site templates, list templates.
- Modified master pages using SharePoint Designer 2007 for branding and customizing Share Point Server.
- Developed custom XSLT/CSS and Branding/ Chroming the web parts using SharePoint Designer.
- Involved in using of Asp.Net Server controls as per the Client Requirements.
- Involved in Designing of the Web Pages using Asp.Net Controls.
- Implemented extensive data caching in ASP.Net and C# to overcome legacy performance bottlenecks.
- Designed and developed custom .NET Web controls and user controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed the generic data access components that support multiple data sources.
- Designed & developed various reports using Cross tabs, Formula fields, Parameter Fields, Data Sets.
.Net/ Share Point Developer
- Working with SharePoint to create an externally facing website, consisting of both company authored content as well as community authored content.
- Implemented many AJAX controls to improve the performance of the web pages.
- Involved in the parsing of the XML Documents and transformed XML document to the XHTML format using XSLT.
- Used Master Page templates, CSS Themes to define unified look and feel for the application.
- Implemented Data access layer (DL) using ADO.NET with database SQL Server by creating Functions, and Store Procedures in SQL.