- 8+ years of extensive experience in Development and Implementation of applications using Microsoft
- Technologies like SharePoint … MOSS 2007, SQL Server … and Visual Studio .Net …
- Extensive experience in portal solutions with Microsoft SharePoint technologies working knowledge and experience in installation configuration administration and customization of intranet and extranet portal built on SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007.
- Working with the Migration of SharePoint online to SharePoint On Premise.
- Hands on developing InfoPath & Nintex forms and workflow for office 365/SharePoint online.
- Extensive experience in Customization of the SharePoint Portal. Demonstrated knowledge in corporate branding by using Master Pages, Custom CSS, working with SharePoint designer … Site Templates, Site Column, List, View, Site Definition, List Definition, Custom Actions, Content type, My Site, Work Flows into SharePoint Portal using SharePoint Designer.
- Profound knowledge of Site Template, Audiences, Security, CAML, Search and SharePoint services.
- Extensive experience in developing custom solutions for the portal like Web parts, custom web pages solutions etc.
- Experience in development of feature, Web parts and Workflow, navigation in SharePoint portal.
- Experience on migration of MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Worked on Active directory integration with MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010.
- Having experience in Database Design and Database Programming (Stored procedures, Triggers, Packages, Cursors, Confidential - SQL, SQL, PL/SQL) using SQL Server …
- Designed and developed InfoPath Forms using InfoPath … Design and Develop custom C# SharePoint Web Parts, Workflows, and Branding. Design and Develop custom SharePoint applications using SharePoint Designer.
- Worked with Microsoft SQL Server … SSRS, SSIS
- Dashboard, External Data Sources, and KPIs. Worked on PowerShell scripting for Backup, restore and deployment.
- Expertise in Database Design and Database Programming using SQL. … and Oracle.
- InfoPath form, web Part, visual web part, custom controls, timer jobs, event receivers, SharePoint app.
- Experience in developing web applications, WCF and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net 2.0, C#.Net 3.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Planning and execution of on-call support and Service Desk management in a global environment.
- Experience in SQL Server Database design developing Confidential -SQL queries, function, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server and used Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database in ASP.Net environment.
- Advanced skills in configuring Security, Privacy and Permission settings at .NET and Database levels, as well as managing Active Directory server and synchronizing user profiles.
- Experience in migrating old Visual Studio applications into SharePoint 2010 & Visual Studio 2010 by using Share point templates.
- Good experience in providing support and worked with various offshore teams in different environments.
- Maintains and developers SharePoint site to meet CMMI level 5 requirements
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active directory, Domain Controller & SharePoint command line parameters.
- Experienced in architecting and implementing SharePoint based Search Solutions
- Experience with VMWare virtualization technology and exposure to NetApp storage solutions.
- Good experience in developing UML diagrams using Rational Rose, MS Visio and experience working with Team Foundation Servers.
- Experience in designing and implementing SP Sites, Web Parts, Web Part Pages, Workflows, Content types, various custom Document Libraries and Lists. Extensively worked with InfoPath 2007, forms design and deployment.
- Experience in utilizing CrossWorks web parts to roll up data to a dashboard that top level administration can easily access.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Senior SharePoint Developer/.Net Developer
- Involved in Installation, Configuration and administration of SharePoint 2010/ 2013.
- Responsible for Administration, Operations, and maintenance of existing SharePoint farms through all environments running on SP2013, and a few Legacy applications running on MOSS 2007.
- Responsible for Business, Functional, and Data Requirements for the customization and integration of the COTS Product: Xceediums Password Authority and Application-to-Application (A2A) Authority.
- Built custom site templates, InfoPath & Nintex forms, and multi-stage advanced workflows utilizing Nintex and SharePoint Designer
- Involved in all stages of development right from requirements gathering to testing.
- Created Sites and Sub-sites within the site collections for Various Departments.
- Automated transactions using Nintex Workflows.
- Performing and testing routine SharePoint backups and restores.
- Define architectural solution and direction of BizTalk technology at enterprise-wide.
- Actively contributed to initiating the Portal Practice to include COTS evaluations & developing Portlet Standards.
- Actively monitoring the Content Deployment jobs, Scheduled Task jobs, Timer Jobs, services, service applications.
- Worked on Active Directory, Create Users and groups to set the Permissions.
- Used STSADM Command line utile for Exporting/Importing SharePoint sites and various other features including manual install and un-install of third party features.
- Migrated Content Database from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint Server 2010
- Office 365 (SharePoint 2016 Online) Portal Management and Admin Portal. Supported Carter Center tenant frontend and Admin tool suite.
- Troubleshoot O365 issues including SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Skype for Business (Lync).
- Worked with writing console Application (c#, Asp.net) to send data from BES to SharePoint Repository
- Worked with Migration of BES Reporting (.NET site) (Visual studio 2010, C#) to Visual Studio 2013 with code changes.
- Installed and configured Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
- Worked in SharePoint Master Pages and working with creating Mega menu using taxonomy and jQuery.
- Created full page Provider Hosted App Customer Site App and deployed in Azure using Angular JS And
- REST API and SharePoint online/365
- Created Emails sent functionality on different given situations.
- Created web-based InfoPath forms for editing list and included a lot many different validations and security on fields.
- Created timer jobs for daily email processing, uploading and maintaining SQL server database.
- Worked with User profile and Search Configuration and BCS services
- Worked with WSS object model for site collection organization, list manipulation.
- Developed Events Handler to execute custom code before and after events that happen to site collection, sites, lists or list item for validation.
- Involved in Site Administration activities including creation of sites, giving access permissions for users, search and crawl settings.
- Created InfoPath forms and published it in to Share Point Forms Library.
- Utilized InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web-based forms to allow corporate users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library.
- Extensively involved in multiple Deployments through all environments and in Rollback procedures whenever necessary.
- OAuth is used to authorize the users with external sites
- Developing, maintaining, and enforcing SharePoint Governance policies.
- Provided guidelines and samples to the developers on how to integrate Microsoft's Enterprise Library package into BizTalk Orchestrations for exception logging and reporting.
- Used TFS for source code management, bug tracking, sharing and keeping track of all documents
- Extensively worked on improving the performance of all the SharePoint Servers.
- Performed Backup and restore activities for the portal sites.
- Provide extensive support for the production site users, and work on Issues and Customizations as required
- Worked with Business Users to identify their business processes, rules and issues concerned with their existing site as well as new SharePoint site
- Consumed Web Services which fetch information from their booking portal application.
- Writing c# code for changes in BES Reporting and BES Web service
- Worked with SharePoint Designer Workflow
Environment: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/2010/2007, InfoPath 2010/2013, Nintex, Microsoft Visual Studio,2010/2013, SharePoint Online, Web services, SSIS packages, ASP.net, MVC 4, PowerShell, Angular JS, C#, Entity Framework
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior SharePoint Developer/.Net Developer
- Involved in business analysis and planning for the SharePoint portal evaluation by requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of the sites.
- Worked with SSRS
- Working with the Migration from office 365 to SharePoint 2013 On Premise
- Display SharePoint document libraries, and list as per required.
- Develop Helpdesk solution using custom list, Nintex forms and Nintex workflows
- Implementing SharePoint designer workflows with Visual Studio 2010 Including: .NET, ASP.NET, and C#.
- Using SharePoint for complex workflow and records management needs.
- Developed and managed site collection, sites, Site Definitions, Site content types, Site Columns, Document
- Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, Events and Content Type for managing the web portal information.
- Utilized Nintex Workflow SDK to develop custom actions and inline functions.
- Customized the look and feel, master pages and page layouts of the sites using SharePoint Designer, C#, and CSS.
- Created custom site Themes, Master Pages and Content Page Layouts implementing the corporate branding to web site using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Extensively used CSS of different types in designing the web pages for the application.
- Created custom permission levels in SharePoint 2010 site to give access to the users in group accordingly.
- Created Picture Library to upload and share the images and used Picture Library Slideshow Web Part to rotate the images.
- Planning and execution of all phases of SharePoint/Project Server systems development life cycle, with emphasis on design, development, documentation, administration, implementation and maintenance.
- Experienced in creating and review data models PDM using Erwin and ER studio. And reverse engineering documentation and understanding the CDM using Visio.
- Modified Left Navigation (adding headings & sub headings with links) and Top Navigation using Current and Global Navigations respectively.
- Designed an InfoPath forms with different views using InfoPath 2010 designer and published the form to the SharePoint 2010 form library as a site template.
- Used Windows Services to Check and Update files, and to send internal alerts.
- Developed and deployed custom Web parts, Site definitions and Site Columns.
- Involved in administering and retracting web parts, solutions, and master pages.
- Worked with site user to resolve issues and maintain site.
- Experience in Form Based Authentication.
- Develop web parts using C# and SharePoint object model.
- Worked on customizing and developing the workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Conducted requirement overview with team.
- Developed CAML queries for populating page controls which include dropdown, list boxes etc.
- Worked extensively with SP2013 out of the box functionality which includes creating of Apps for content management
- Use to administrate security and permissions in SharePoint 2013
Environment: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013, office 365, InfoPath 2010/2013, Nintex, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013, Share point Designer 2010/2013, Angular JS and Azure.
Senior SharePoint Developer/.Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in Installation and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Successfully configured the server to meet the business need.
- Created Team Sites, Pages, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views to collaborate users.
- Using SharePoint Designer 2010, created end to end solutions on top of SharePoint using functionality such as Workflow designer, manipulating web part zones, creating page layouts etc.
- Created custom support request system using Nintex workflow and forms
- Developed Custom web parts using ASP.Net and SharePoint Object Model.
- Developed Custom Feature to add extra functionality on context menu of SharePoint document library items.
- Developed Master Page and implement the same template throughout the application. Applied the SharePoint styles to the Web Parts using the SharePoint style classes so that the web parts will have the same look and feel as of the web part page they are deployed into.
- Developed out of the box Web Parts using SharePoint UI and custom Web Parts both in Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer.
- Developed and organized custom Content Types for SharePoint Lists and Document Libraries.
- Branded the SharePoint Portal and team sites using the CSS and SharePoint Designer to have a consistent and uniform look throughout the portal.
- Created user groups and worked on user Authorization, Permission levels and Impersonation to make the SharePoint portal more secure.
- Deploy the customized web parts as solution packages or features and the customized workflow actions.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting MOSS 2007 in medium server farm including a database server, search and indexing search.
- Created a Calendar Web Part to schedule all the meetings according to the different departments days and time using SP server 2007.
- Determined and established managed taxonomies and content types across all SharePoint portals.
- Created and used Managed Properties for search, query, retrieve and refine.
- Used Query Rules to improvise Local SharePoint Results in SP server 2007 and SP server 2010.
- Improved search results by leveraging proper use of metadata.
- Used external product solutions and integrated them into the SharePoint Site by deploying the solutions on a site level.
- Maintained a testing environment and developed procedures to evaluate modifications prior to implementation.
- Creating and Managing Custom Lists, Form Libraries, site Templates and setting up alerts.
- Created forms in InfoPath and Excel spreadsheets for various departments within the organization.
- Worked with User profile synchronization service and Form Based Authentication to register users in the system.
Environment: SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, Nintex, Power Shell, Microsoft Visual Studio2010, .NET framework 3.5, IIS, SQL Server 2008 R2, MS InfoPath 2010, Active Directory, C#, CAML, Java Script, CSS, XML, Windows Server 2008.
SharePoint Developer/.Net Developer
- Gathered requirement from client.
- Communicator between IT and business units to implement various functionalities,
- Solve the issues and document all the work to the site owners on how to manage the sites.
- Estimation of the new requirements preparation of technical design document.
- Create custom page layouts, Content types, event handlers, and visual web parts,
- Customization of OOB Top Navigation, CSS, and Master Page for the portal sites.
- Used Windows Azure Environment to configure SharePoint and Deploy
- Used PowerShell scripting features extensively in multiple projects
- Configuring User Profiles, Excel Services, Search, BDC, Single Sign On etc.
- Involved in configuring and customizing user profiles and properties
- Involved in performing site backups and restore jobs
- SharePoint 2013,2010,2007 to office 365 migration.
- Worked with Windows Azure system and installed SharePoint Out of Box (OOB)
- Worked with High Charts to create Interactive SharePoint Charts
- Develop Timer jobs for creating site collections, event handlers, features, custom List action.
- Have participated in both requirement reviews and design meetings with multiple teams
- Interface design and Coding
- Validation checks to ensure proper database management
- Provided Forms Authentication for accessing the web site through SQL Server.
- Have made coding pages using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Implemented client-side validations using java script and ASP.NET validation controls. Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for software code management
- Error handling and Exception handling across application
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, ADO.net, XML, HTML, SQL Server 2000