- 8 years of IT experience with skills in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) and involved in Analysis, Design and Development of Multi - Tiered Web Applications, Distributed Applications based on Microsoft .NET technologies and maintaining Enterprise level Web Applications/Portal based on Object Oriented Design built on Microsoft Technologies predominantly using SharePoint Server and SQL Server.
- Extensively worked in developing applications using SharePoint technologies like Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS 2007 & SharePoint 2010/2013/Online), Office 365, IIS 6/7, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS Exchange Server, MS Outlook, InfoPath 2007/2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
- Extensive use of site definition, InfoPath, Excel Services, SharePoint Designer, Navigation Control and Central Admin
- Strong knowledge of .Net Frame and Object Model along with SharePoint Object Model. Excellent development experience in ASP.Net, MVC, C#.Net, VB 6.0.
- Expert in Creating, Configuring and Customizing Web Applications, Site Collections, Site Definitions, Events, Document Libraries, Lists, Wikis, Blogs, List Alerts, Site columns, Views, Content types, Versioning, Web Parts, Custom Master pages, Navigation, User Permissions and Deploying Solution Packages.
- Responsible for the Administration of SharePoint environments including design, high-availability, reliability, install, monitoring, performance and security.
- Experience in taking SharePoint full backups, differential backups at Farm level, Site Collections level using Central administration, STSADM and Power Shell commands.
- Created Features, Site Definition, List Definition, Content Types, List Templates, WSP Packages, BI Dashboard.
- Designed and tested Site templates, Custom web parts, Custom templates, BDC Web part, design and definition of the UI, branding of the portal.
- Perform upgrade and apply patches to latest versions on all 3rd party components that are installed on all existing SharePoint 2010 and 2013 farms.
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of various issues as per the SLA's.
- Expert in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls, Custom Controls.
- Development experience using Visual Studio.Net, Team Foundation Server.
- Excellent in creating the stored procedures, functions, triggers using the MS SQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008/2005 and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Database backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Administration functions including deploying code solutions (.wsp), PowerShell scripts, server management, term store maintenance, taxonomy, content deployment, web and service applications in Central Administration.
- Experience in Content Query Web Part, Content Search Web Part, Content Editor Web Part, HTML Form Web Part, Filter Web Part.
- Excellent back-end skills in creating SQL queries & objects like tables, views, indexes, triggers, SQL Reporting services etc.
- Provides SharePoint support to the end users, reviews and monitoring usage reports.
- Worked with source control tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN and VSS.
- Developed Data View Web Parts to Consume XML from the Web services and also created XSLT to format the display style.
- Expertise in OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design) concepts using UML and also experienced with OOPS.
- Ability to function in a small team where team members typically have multiple responsibilities from development, debug to benchmarking.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, written/oral communication skills and capable of working independently as well as in a team.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Window Server 2008
Programming Language: C#, VB.NET
Development/ Administration Tool: Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008, Microsoft Office, Web Administration, UNIX/LINUX, VM Ware.
SharePoint: SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013/2010, Search Server 2013/2010 for SharePoint, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), BDC - Business Data Catalog, BCS - Business Connectivity services, Enterprise Search, InfoPath Services, Excel Services, STSADM, PowerShell
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, XML, XSLT, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, IIS, Active Directory
Database Services: MS SQL, Oracle 10g/9i, MySQL, LINQ, Entity Framework
Database Management: ADO, ADO.NET, PL/SQL
Tools: MS Team Foundation Server, SQL*Plus, Putty.
Version Control and Ticketing Tools: JIRA, Remedy, Lotus Notes
Modeling Languages: UML, Microsoft Visio
Third Party Controls: Teleric RadControls for ASP.NET
Senior SharePoint Consultant
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked on administration and modifications, content management and updates on SharePoint portal.
- Worked with large scale deployment of web applications and solution for SP 2013, as project related to migration from SP 2007 to SP 2013.
- Worked with designing, supporting & testing Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 based system and solutions.
- Create & deploy data-driven Web Parts. Developed custom Web Parts using C# & also worked on Web Part Connections to pass the data between independent web parts.
- Created custom site templates and list templates for developing customized pages for the portal.
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Developed Event Receivers and Custom Timer Jobs.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users, SharePoint and Active Directory groups, libraries and lists.
- Developed various types of Workflows using Visual studio 2010 Sequential Workflows.
- Provides SharePoint support to end users.
- Reviews and monitoring usage reports.
- Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages.
- Review Windows Event/SharePoint Logs for high-priority issues.
- Audit server utilization (disk IO, disk space, CPU, etc.) and update baseline.
- Ensure off-site backup procedure working properly.
- Configured incoming and outgoing email functionality.
- Designed and Developed Master Pages and Custom Page Layouts for Branding and Chroming of portal by SP Designer 2013.
- Worked on maintaining & updating contents of the SharePoint portal using Enterprise Content Management & SharePoint Designer.
- Extensively used WspBuilder tool to create .wsp packages, used STSADMN and PowerShell to install, deploy & uninstall packages.
- Used Team Foundation Server for versioning control.
- Installation, configuration and Maintenance of Platform and Granular backups using AvePoint DocAve.
- Installation, configuration and Maintenance of products for SharePoint and SharePoint mobile applications.
- Uploading/updating and deployment of SharePoint web parts and applications on Farm/Site Collection/Sites.
- Worked with checking permissions for partners and clients on different environments of Tishman Speyer to maintain the security measures of the SharePoint system.
Senior SharePoint Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Hosted various meeting with all division in bank to understand org structure and most important functionalities for each department.
- Responsible for migrating SharePoint from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint Server 2013.
- Configure fast search.
- Executed project in agile model with in-house dev team.
- Architected the SharePoint site collections by using best practices and planned governance around the web site.
- Implemented bank branding for the intranet.
- Implemented power shell scripts for setting up various functionalities like 1-way domain trust between various geographical offices, setting up people picker commands, implementing weekly audit scripts etc.
- Coded custom apps with JQUERY for showing list data in user defined formats.
- Coded web service facade layer for consuming various application data and performing CRUD operations on same using services.
- Coded Application using C# 4.5, .Net Framework 4.5.
- Coded BL layer with performance oriented implementation with LINQ, Lambda Expressions.
- Maintained source code repository in TFS. Did labelling old version and branch out the newer versions and eventually merging the source code.
- Created Click Once deployment for web service project.
- Provided training to all the content authors (heads of department) about new features in SP 2013 and also how to perform some business activities.
- Deployed Custom Solution Packages (WSP) in SharePoint 2013 Environments using PowerShell commands.
- Migrated all MOSS 2007 sites to SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Migrated the existing content from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010/2013 environments and resolved different Migration Issues, lists throttling, Alerts and Workflows.
- Created and configured service applications like BCS, Access services, Excel Services, search, Visio, managed metadata, User Profile, Web analytics services and Performance Point.
- Involved in the design, set up and creation of SharePoint team sites for the business users.
- Configure and maintain document libraries, lists, site columns and site collections.
- Hands-on migration of a highly customized SharePoint internet/intranet farm using PowerShell including setup of Active Directory trusts, SharePoint security, forms based authentication, custom workflows, web applications, content deployment, SQL, IIS, security, managed metadata, service applications, features, event receivers, .dll and .wsp files.
- Worked with team to document all requirements for SharePoint integration with the CLIP application.
- Customization with XSLT, jQuery, and SharePoint search.
- Documented for SharePoint2010 to SharePoint 2013 Database Detach workflow Process.
- Worked with Database team to do Database Detach from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Participated all the team meetings and other project meetings to troubleshoot the issues effectively.
- Managed offshore team and task co-ordinations.
- Implemented using Test Driven.
- Responsible for code review, source control and production deployment.
Environment: SharePoint foundation 2013, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Foundation 2010/Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2013, Microsoft Office 2007/2010, Windows PowerShell.
Confidential, South Lake, TX
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Used SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.NET for site customizations to add the Hit count to the page edited the master page to display sites for the sub-sites.
- Hands on experience working with packaging and deploying solutions using Visual studio.
- Creating a “hosted App/add in models” using Azure.
- Installed patches, upgrades and scripting. Designed and implemented MOSS infrastructures.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint installations, Application packaging and operational support using central administrator. Installed multiple SharePoint farms.
- Worked on creating CSS, Master Pages, Theme & Site Definition to enrich the portal. Worked on Graphic Design Skills.
- Created Content Editor Web Parts using the SharePoint Designer & customized the text in them to match the specifications.
- Branded the SharePoint Portal and team sites using the CSS and SharePoint designer to have a consistent and uniform look throughout the portal.
- Designed and Deployed Public facing websites- Internet, extranet and intranet sites and also build intranet portals and collaboration solutions.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS) & Analysis Services (SSAS) to back up the data.
- Worked on Business Data Catalog (BDC) to integrate business data from back-end server applications to Office Share Point Server 2007.
- Created custom Web Parts that tracked business logic using SQL Server 2005, ASP.NET and C#.NET --- web parts for calendars and for carrier information.
- Created custom workflows using SharePoint Designer, VS.Net for documents approval, Email notifications, Task assignments, tracking issues, document approvals and feedbacks.
- Designed and Developed InfoPath 2003/2007 forms for workflows.
Environment: SharePoint 2007/2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, InfoPath 2007/2010, DocAve 6, ASP.Net 3.5, C#, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, JQuery, CAML Builder, HTML, CSS, Silver Light, Visual studio 2012 Windows 2003 Enterprise Server, SQL Server 2005, Active Directory, IIS, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
Share Point Administrator/Developer
Confidential, Kansas, MO
- Involved in upgraded from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 full implementation.
- Identified new features to be implemented with transition.
- Installed and configured SharePoint 2010 in a medium Server Farm including a Database Server and Search and Indexing Server.
- Created site collections for all facets of the company including Logistics, Sales, Accounting, Fleet, Dispatch and Warehousing.
- Involved in Integrating SQL Reporting Services with SharePoint.
- Involved in designing Technical /Functional Specifications according to the BRD.
- Scheduled critical backups through Central Admin GUI.
- Created Data Connection Libraries to hold all the data connections in the SharePoint environment using Central Admin.
- Designed & developed new framework using C# and utilized Design Patterns in the application architecture.
- Created InfoPath forms using InfoPath client and configured forms library.
- Imported profile information from Active Directory.
- Good Knowledge of creating and deploying custom web parts and Ajax web parts.
- Worked on adding users and permissions for the site collection.
- Site Setup Customization and branding with Master Pages, CSS and navigation options.
- Created custom CSS style sheets and deployed on a SharePoint site as a custom feature.
- Responsible for developing InfoPath 2010 forms.
- Developed Web User Controls in Visual Studio.NET 2010 and deployed them as a Web parts.
- Developed custom workflow using Visual Studio 2010 and deployed in the SharePoint site
- Created dev and test environments in a Virtual PC environment that was used for the development and testing of the intranet environment.
- Web applications, site collections and manage errors, logging by extensively using the Central administration.
- Provided end-user support and documentation for users.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint 2010, Excel, SharePoint Designer 2007, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET/HTML/CSS, SQL Server 2005, SSRS, WSS 3.0, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Active Directory.
- Design, setup and create SharePoint team sites and areas for business.
- Performed server optimizations with the help of Administrator.
- Post-release maintenance, bug fixing.
- Provided end user support on every aspect of SharePoint implementation.
- Worked extensively on server reports, managing errors, logging, web applications, and optimizations.
- Created separate calendar lists like out of office and vacations which are linked with basic notification workflows so that a group notification is sent out to the entire team when an out of office or vacation request is submitted by a team member.
- Involved in developing, design and implementing the application.
- Application was developed using ASP.NET and VB.NET as front end and SQL server 2000 as backend database.
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server 2000.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures for data manipulations in SQL Server 2000
- Involved in the development of Change Requests and fixing of issues/defects.
- Involved in the Requirement Analysis for different change requests.
- Extensively used PowerShell Scripting to Modify List Items, Manage Content Database, Etc.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Visual Studio 2005, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT, SQL Server, SharePoint Portal Server 2010, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Active Directory.
- Involved in complete development of the application.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET and code behind files using C#.
- Worked on various OOPS concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Encapsulation.
- Design and development of class libraries in business tier in C#.
- Implemented transactions using ADO.NET objects.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, and Triggers in MS SQL.
- Developed sequence diagrams and class diagrams using UML methodology.
- Involved in developing the Front end GUI with ASP.NET.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, Entity Framework, and LINQ to SQL.
- Involved in database activities like designing tables, writing stored procedures, functions, queries in the application.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET (ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET), OOPS, MS SQL 2008, LINQ.