- Experienced in handling all the phases of project life cycle from requirements gathering, analysis, designing, development, test planning, deployment and maintenance of intranet.
- Experienced in creating/developing and customizing Templates, Sites, Libraries, Web Parts, Lists, and Event handlers, Content Types, List Columns and User Groups.
- Good experience in analyzing and gathering information about requirement of end user.
- Experience on designing the Master Pages, CSS, Themes, Custom List Forms, and Workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Strong experience in developing Sites, Site Definitions, Site columns, Lists, Lists views, List Definitions, Site templates, Wiki Sites, Team Sites.
- Strong experience in implementing Out of box workflows and designed Site workflows & Custom Page layouts using SharePoint designer.
- Extensive Knowledge on SharePoint Migration 2010/13 and SharePoint online/Office 365 using third party tools like Metalogix and Share gate.
- Highly motivated and adaptive with the ability to grasp things quickly and possess excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
SharePoint: SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 including SharePoint Server, MS SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, MS InfoPath 2010/2013, SharePoint Online/Office365.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5.
Migration Tools: Metalogix, Share gate.
Source Code Control: TFS.
Operating System: Windows, HP and Linux.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked on SharePoint 2013 platform and involved in designing, developing, testing and production.
- Created a Web API for purpose of pulling Employee information from the SQL database using C#, Java Script, which populates the required columns of employee information by entering the Employee ID.
- Developed and modified Sites and Sub - sites within the site collections and created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2013 site.
- Created Subsite/Portal for reports/dashboards in SharePoint where the user will be able to get some summary sales results/KPI’s/etc.
- Managed SharePoint Security by implementing unique permission level, created group permission, and assigning permission level.
- Customized the Master Pages, Page Layouts, Web parts and themes using CSS.
- Created, customized, and updated OOTB and custom lists, document libraries, sites, web parts, site templates, and content types.
- Involved in Planning and designing the SharePoint Intranet for better employee engagement by simpler layout, better search function and improving information architecture. Gathered required samples, reviewed and created a proposed mockup/design/layout for Intranet Home page.
- Created Wireframes and Mockups for Intranet Homepage and Departmental pages using Microsoft Visio 2013 and Expression design 2015.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and testing different modules using agile method.
- Developed HTML prototype of the Intranet Homepage and Departmental page using html and CSS.
- Developed Megamenu using HTML, CSS for intranet homepage. And also created Tabbed menu view for departmental page with a toggle option using Java Script, Html and CSS.
- Created custom lists and changed the look and feel of the list view by creating borders to differentiate each item of the list using CSS.
- Developed a Change Management form internally, which should be filled and submitted by the users for all the proposed changes.
- Created Custom list and developed the form using Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Customized the list form using Java Script for enabling and disabling the columns according to the user permissions for editing the form after submitting it.
- Changed the look and feel of the ASPX pages (New forms, edit forms, and Display forms) using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Created and developed SharePoint 2010 workflows to automate the approval and denial process.
- Created a weekly reminder workflow that would send notification to the assigned group automatically using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Involved in gathering requirements, analysis, design and development.
- Study, understand and analyze the project requirements and designed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked on Branding and Customization of SharePoint Portal using SharePoint Designer to have consistent and uniform throughout the portal as well as designed custom sites using Master pages and Site Navigation editor based on the requirement of each organization units.
- Extensively worked on SharePoint groups, permissions, lists & libraries, views.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET state Management.
- Developed XML documents for frequently accessed data.
- Designed and developed web forms and web pages using HTML, AJAX, ASPX, ASP.Net and CSS to facilitate the users.
- Developed and Customized XSLT for various Out-of-Box Web Parts
- Designed Work flows and send notifications to the corresponding users based on Conditions and Actions with the help of Work Flow Designer
- Modify master pages for branding SharePoint sites in SharePoint Designer.
- Integrated SharePoint lists and document libraries with Office suite features such as Outlook and Excel
- Responsible for Technical specification preparation and presentation slides and End User Training.
- Designed and developed several InfoPath forms to streamline request forms in collecting information from the users to store into SharePoint lists.
- Customizing item level permissions based on the list of Permissions given in a custom list.
- Good experience with Nintex Workflows in SharePoint 2013.
- Extensively used MS Visio for workflow templates & for designing figures used to display by using page viewer web parts.