- ECM Implementation professional with broad experience across major business functions (IT, Supply Chain, Corporate Training, Business Analysis and Associate Project Management).
- Proven facilitation, team building and relationship crafting skills. Proven as an effective technology evangelist in various platforms and initiatives (Microsoft SharePoint Online, 2013 & 2016, Office 365 Power User/Trainer, Confidential ECM/ Confidential ) with the ability to drive positive change management by selling “this is how the technology makes your work life better”.
- My project history displays extensive ECM project experience with Confidential, SharePoint, and the broader Office 365 suite of products (SPO, OneDrive for Business, Yammer, Office Groups, MSFT Teams and other O365 tools).
- I have worked extensively for many years to help stakeholders and end users understand the importance of adopting new to bring greater organizational productivity, increase team and organizational collaboration and make the “day in the life” of the average technology user easier and less stressful.
- I am a Technology Evangelist with the ability to speak to the various technologies currently available and how they can make our work day more modern and less stressful.
- Relationship Craftsman
- Implementation Specialist (ECM, O365)
- Associate Project Management
- Technical Training Facilitator
- Change Facilitation Champion
Applications/Systems: Office 365 Suite Super User and Trainer, SharePoint 2010 & 2013, SharePoint Online & 2016, Confidential (Content Server 10, Livelink)
Industries: Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Technology, Consulting, Retail, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Education, Defense and Aerospace
SharePoint Migration Analyst
- Work with stakeholders and end users to conduct data migrations from existing Confidential sites into SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Responsible for provisioning new sites, complete data migrations using migration tools, and post provisioning and QA of migrations.
IT Collaboration Business Analyst
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Work with the Collaboration Services Group as Analyst on the Office 365 Rollout.
- Collaborate with various business units to understand their processes and business needs and help tailor a plan for implementing Office 365 suite to fit the business need.
- Conduct ad - hoc and scheduled Office 365 informational sessions as needed.
- Conduct research on latest technology updates and in corporate into technology messaging.
- Research and Develop end user training guides and presentations for broad and in-depth usage.
- Created SharePoint training portals using internal and external videos to enhance user engagement and adoption of Office 365.
- Worked to craft relationships by proactively seeking opportunities to assist with technology related questions and to seek out those interested in new technologies.
IT Content Management Consultant - SharePoint / Documentum eRooms Analyst
- Planning migration strategy from eRooms to SharePoint 2013 and Confidential .
- Responsible for migration activities: Organization of content, migration into SP13 and OT.
- Consulting on setting up SharePoint 2013 site collections, functionality and interaction with OT.
- Consulting business leaders on challenges and best practices for migrations into both systems.
- Leading the OCM and Training documentation portion of project.
- Lead offshore migration team and also conducted migrations of regulated content.
IT Content Management Consultant - SharePoint ECM Analyst
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
- Perform Site provisioning, data content migration using Metalogix and ShareGate.
- Post-provisioning of sites including permissions, administrative set-up and release to business users.
- Relationship Liaison between business functions and IT project stakeholders.
- Communicate project objectives, processes and timelines to business stakeholders.
- Requirements gathering analysis for migration process.
- Conduct user training and basic admin support after migration.
- SharePoint Data Analysis using advanced Excel tools and functions.
- Develop Sitemaps for migration process.
- Advanced PowerPivot, pivot table data analysis.
- Schedule and facilitate migration process using Metalogix and ShareGate.
- Develop and maintain project dashboard reporting and tracking.
- Project Management
- Managed multiple minor projects as assigned within the overall upgrade project.
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified 7/2015
- Systems - SharePoint 2003, 2013, SharePoint Online, Metalogix migration, SharePoint Designer 2013, Office 365, Metalogix, ShareGate, LinkTek Linkfixer Advanced.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Business Analyst responsible for managing global onboarding process of all new IT applications
- Facilitated onboarding process (Kickoff Meeting - Funds Transfer) by administering corporate guidelines for all new applications
- Tracked onboarding process (resources required, internal cost estimates and funds transfer)
- Developed process tracking and reporting tools, dashboards, and reports for senior management
- Systems - SharePoint 2010, Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint 2010
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Business Liaison for implementation of Enterprise Content Management system using Agile Methodology
- Documented configuration requirements, analyzed content and developed taxonomies for business units
- Facilitated user workshops to instruct on Information Management, Document Control methodology
- Liaison between business end-user and technical leads
- Manages end-user experience and deliver non-technical training for end users
- Assisted with end-user experience and acceptance testing (UAT)
- Conducted formal project evaluation and submitted Executive Summary, with recommended changes, to product owner and implementation team
- Developed UI - wireframes based upon business requirements
- Systems - Oracle WebCenter ECM, Advanced MS PowerPoint, Visio 2013, TMS
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Facilitated site user requirements gathering for multiple site implementations
- Worked with cross functional project teams to determine appropriate architecture of “CIS modeling” structure and to determine functional application to unique business needs
- Prepared and delivered business process workshops for end users, administrative users and management teams
- Process mapping (Current processes “As Is” and future processes “To Be”)
- Conducted Livelink CS10 systems training for end users, Functional Admins, and management leaders
- Planned, facilitated and supported on-site and remote user testing through implementation process
- Guided business in establishing data cleansing rules and policies in the migration of data
- Gathered requirements to develop required profiles, security settings and permissions for management workflow structure
- Managed team of data analysts responsible for validating data extractions and data migration processes
- Jr. Project Management
- Contributed to identifying project risks and established alternative plans to mitigate risks
- Supported establishing project man hours and timelines for project completion
- Created weekly site project reporting documentation for Sr. PM, Product Owner, Stakeholders and Project Sponsors
- Identified and communicated site specific constraints and risks as they developed
- Managed project deliverables on-site and remotely
- Developed and recommended Implementation process improvements to keep budgeted man hours within project limitations
- Project Manager responsible for managing Supply Chain - Inventory Reduction Project
- Successfully rescued stalled project and developed plan to set new scope and timeline
- Scheduled project team man hours and managed daily and weekly project tasks
- Developed project tracking metrics to ensure accurate status and tasks to completion burn down
- Created weekly status reports and reported to project sponsor, steering committee and site leadership team
- Built strategic relationships with local stakeholders, cross functional, international project team and corporate managers to facilitate project recovery and successful conclusion
- Mentored and trained hourly project team members in the use of SharePoint 2010, Visio, and process improvement methodology
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
SAP Implementation Coordinator
- Provided Technical and Functional assistance during implementation process
- Conducted Quality Analysis and Systems Training for WalMart Customer Care Shared Services and other corporate departments
- Presented technical training on WalMart System to new WalMart Employees
- Developed and Presented Company Culture and soft skills training to new employees and existing associates as requested
- Conduct quality analysis of service for Customer Relations, Walmart.com and Human Resources Shared Services for Wal-Mart
- Worked as an associate mentor and motivator to new and existing employees
Confidential, Rogers, AR
Adjunct Business School Instructor
- Taught undergraduate business courses using adult learning theory:
- Organizational Negotiations
- Quality Management Systems
- Organizational Development
- International Business
- Served as mentor for students in degree programs by relating real world business scenarios scholastic theory