- Strategic advisor and pioneer of SharePoint implementations and knowledge sharing solutions.
- Experienced software, technology and services industry professional providing end - to-end business solutions focusing on integration of business process technology, organizational learning, change management, operational sustainability and business management consulting.
- Effectively bridges the gap between business and technology.
- Expertise in change management, process development and improvement, strategy, policy & governance, business analysis, PDLC and training.
- Visionary leader that motivates and empowers others to excel. Speaker at industry events and communicator of product concepts and strategy.
- Project Management
- Cross-Functional Project Team Leadership
- Business Analysis
- Product Management
- Strategic Planning/Leadership
- Product Development Life Cycle
- Software Design and Development
- SharePoint Strategy & Implementation
- Knowledge Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Change Management
- Policy & Governance
- Process Design/Redesign
- Training & Mentoring
SharePoint Experience Consultant
- Assist businesses of all sizes with efficiency and adoption cloud and on-premises SharePoint.
- Provide these services: Business Process Improvement, Strategy & Implementation, Policy & Governance, Training & Mentoring.
Head of Operations
- As a core company leader, provided strategic planning guidance, managed development projects, managed product development, provided development and operational process improvements, designed knowledge management system.
- Coordinated development and QA with an offshore team based in India.
- Confidential, a startup created to put land documents online
Knowledge Management & SharePoint Lead/Consultant
- As the Upstream Research Company's ( Confidential ) only knowledge management/SharePoint expert, I provided guidance on strategy, knowledge sharing, collaboration, usability and design for over 150 sites working directly with management, leads and general staff.
- Defined standards and provided assistance to 800+ Confidential staff on best practices, process improvement and special projects.
- Improved multiple key business processes, including Release of Information (ROI), Fixed Asset Coordination, Internal Seminars and Conferences, Safety & Health, Annual United Way Campaign, Campus Transition and Technology Sharing.
- Developed and led training of Site Administrators and staff in knowledge sharing practices, improving work processes and using SharePoint effectively.
- Managed site readiness for migration from SharePoint 2007 to 2010.
- Managed the planning, scheduling, development and deployment of SharePoint sites.
- During the last three months of my contract, I trained a team of 3 Confidential employees to assume my role.
Business Systems Manager
- Managed a complex data integration project between legacy front-end and back-end systems.
- Reported directly to the CIO.
- Managed planning, design, development and launching of Confidential, an online legal auction community that connects lawyers to clients.
- Managed the design, development and release of multiple websites for Confidential, a start-up delivering home technology solutions.
- Developed and managed corporate standards and best practices.
- Managed the design, development and release of Confidential, Confidential online marketplace startup to match buyers and sellers.
Manager, Technology Services
- Responsible for managing client projects, knowledge management solutions, designing, developing and managing corporate intranet, and business development.
- Managed SharePoint implementations for long-term success and operational excellence through organizational improvements, process and policy development and review, usability enhancements, and knowledge management best practices.
- Provided guidance on marketing and communications for product rollouts.
Senior Business Analyst
- Defined requirements and specifications for global knowledge sharing systems based on SharePoint and managed corporate Intranet.
Senior Knowledge Management Engineer
- Co-founder and visionary of the Knowledge Management Office ( Confidential ).
- Managed the interface design and specification of corporate intranet based on SharePoint
- Incorporated a product management approach to IT projects with two major global internal implementations with 100% adoption at release: a corporate intranet built on SharePoint and a VOIP/web-conferencing system for collaboration.
- Co-developed processes and training for employee certification of the AspenTech project management approach.
- Developed and managed internal Learning Management System (LMS) for a project management training and certification program.
- Presented innovations in intranet releases at KMWorld & Intranets 2005.
Internet Project Manager
- Managed web design, development and marketing company.
Senior Research and Technology Analyst
- Responsible for identifying technology partners through research and trend analysis and managing processes in a role reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Researched markets and technologies to determine partnership opportunities with industry leading vendors and initiating partnerships.
- Managed internal collaboration and information sharing processes and tools.
Director of Process Development
- Managed the product direction for $4 million software product and a six member process development team.