Operating Systems: MS - DOS through Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 through 2012 R2, Mac OS X
Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / 2008, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint, Verity, Autonomy, FAST, Vignette, RUP, SVN, TFS, VSS
Development Applications: SharePoint Server 2007-2016, Office 365, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server 2005-2016, Active Directory, Active Directory, DNS
Software: SharePoint Designer, MS Office, Visual Studio, Access, InfoPath, Project, Nintex Workflow, AvePoint DocAve
Applications: Microsoft .NET Framework, WCF, AJAX, MVC, MS Enterprise Library, MS Project, MS Office, WiX, Dotfuscator, Autonomy, KeyView, Spring.NET, Log4Net, Fortify
End User Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio, Adobe Connect Pro, WebEx, Yammer, MS Team Foundation Server, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, MS Office 365 and SharePoint Online
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
Key Skills: Analytical thinking, self-presentation and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, organization skills, attention to detail, Networking, team work, time management.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Host daily department status meetings.
- Assist SharePoint users through training and support.
- Configure, update and back up SharePoint sites.
- Add document libraries to SharePoint systems.
- Create presentations on SharePoint products for future implementation.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
Key Skills: Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Oral Communication, Process Streamlining, Teamwork, Team Building, Recordkeeping, Data Center Infrastructure, Cabling, Networking
- Provide technical support within government contract lab environments.
- Perform system diagnostics, analysis and troubleshooting for wide range of hardware, software, operating systems and equipment.
- Install, configure and upgrade parts and equipment, including firmware upgrades, and equipment moves, adds and changes.
- Ensure proper network configuration and connectivity for all TSS government lab environments.
- Plan and coordinate computer lab maintenance.
- Deliver 24x7 on-call support, traveling to data center physical locations as needed.
- Perform ladder racking and pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment.
- Contribute to various new data center operations initiatives.
- Manage physical security, key access, organization and software configurations for DCIM tools.
- Selected as team leader for several projects, including planning and coordination of major data center implementations moves.
- Consistently maintained complete, accurate records of all lab hardware and government equipment.
- Played key role in migrating nine data centers over three months.
Customer Service Representative
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Key Skills: Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Oral Communication, Process Streamlining, Teamwork, Team Building, Recordkeeping, Oral Communications, Resource Management, Customer Support
- Delivered technical support, responding to phone calls and logging / tracking all issues in help desk tracking system.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolution of end-user hardware, operating system and software problems.
- Researched and addressed network and server access issues.
- Collaborated with higher-tier technicians in forwarding complex problems for resolution.
- Demonstrated capacity for rapidly and accurately resolving all technical issues, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Key Skills: Administrative Processes, Administrative Support, Office Operations, Oral Communication, Confidential Correspondence, Recordkeeping, Document Management, Efficiency Improvement, Resource Management, Customer Support
- Performed various clerical and administrative functions.
- Greeted lobby visitors at front desk and responded to/forwarded incoming calls.
- Answered inquiries and resolved customer concerns.
- Received, verified and tracked / recorded customer information.
- Secured signatures for official documents and processed customer payments for vehicle purchases / tags.
- Photocopied, collated and distributed documents.
- Maintained vigilance in ensuring confidentiality of private / sensitive information.