- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using Visual Studio .NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET (Web Forms, Win Forms), Model View Controller (MVC) architecture, Model View Presenter (MVP) patterns, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Silverlight.
- Involved in upgrade and migration SharePoint versions from and .
- Proficient in Installation, Configuration, Creating/managing sites and site collections, site templates, Web Content Management (WCM), InfoPath Forms, Business Data Catalog (BDC), Business Data Services(BCS), Business Intelligence (BI), BI tools such as SSRS, SSAS, Backup/restore and CAML Tools, and ETL tools such as SSIS.
- Created Workflows using Windows Workflow Foundation and using tools like SharePoint Designer, PowerShell and Nintex.
- Hands - on experience Web Parts, Event handlers, Features, Workflows, Customizing Master Pages, Content Types, Page layouts, Custom Document Libraries.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing of various SharePoint Site Definition, Site Template, Site collection, list definition, list template, timer job, site columns, Site content management, Lists, List Definition Audiences, Security, Search customization, Active Directory, Excel Calculation Services and Single Sign On for SharePoint Services.
- Knowledge of custom error pages and exception handling.
- Experience in installation, development of objects like tables, queries, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, indexes using T-SQL and management of SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
- Experienced and proficient in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, SOAP, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experienced in developing system using different software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum), TDD, and Waterfall model.
- Developed N Unit test cases and manual unit test scripts for Test Driven development.
- Experience in developing build scripts, installation procedures and configuration management.
- Created and configured collaborative portals sites and team site for various intranet and internet applications.
- Experienced in implementation of SQL Server Reporting Services in SharePoint.
- Experience in handling multiple projects, tough deadlines, driving development process, mentoring team members and training Business users.
SharePoint Expertise: SharePoint Server 2016/2013/2010/2007, SharePoint Foundation Services 2013/2010, Office 365/SharePoint Online
SharePoint Development: Web Parts, Workflows, Event Handlers, Content Types, Timer Jobs, Console Application, Ribbon Interface, Master Pages, Site Definition, Features, List Definitions, SharePoint-Hosted Apps, Business Connectivity Services
Programming Languages: C#.NET, C, C++, Java, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL, T-SQL, PL SQL
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2016/2012/2010/2008/2005, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013/2016, Performance Point Dashboard Designer 2010, InfoPath, SSRS, Power Pivot, Migration, Nintex, LINQ
Databases: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008, My SQL, MS Access, Active Directory
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, Business Intelligence Studio
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
ETL Tools: SQL Server DTS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Sr. SharePoint Developer/ Administrator
- Involved in gathering requirements, analysis, design, development and deployment of the project.
- Scheduled Timer Jobs, and dealt with application management and Operations.
- Worked on custom development using C# which includes web-parts, features, workflow using SharePoint designer and visual studio, InfoPath, Business Communication Services, Excel Services, Form Services, etc.
- Worked on creating Master Pages, Page layouts using SharePoint 2013, and customize them using SharePoint Designer and CSS scripting language.
- Created and managed Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document & Picture Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, RSS News, Links, Events and Content Type for various departments.
- Implemented out-of- box workflows and also designed workflows using SharePoint designer 2013.
- Designed and implemented custom Workflows on Lists and Document Libraries to in corporate various business policies and processes for publishing content using Visual Studio 2012.
- Modified the look and feel of the sites by applying CSS file.
- Developed Workflows for Form Libraries and lists by using SharePoint Designer 2013 to provide a flow of approval process in the organization.
- Implemented custom web-part functionality on portal to retrieve data from SQL database.
- SQL stored procedures and displayed the results using data grid with paging and sorting functionalities.
- Implemented impersonation to enable a user to perform actions on behalf of another user using Visual Studio.Net.
- Involved in personalization and customization of sites for the employees in the organization.
- Conducted SharePoint training for other departments in use of newly system and handled all development testing maintenance updating.
- Involved in offshore calls and meetings to get the tasks done by the offshore Team.
- Performed setting up of Office 365 online based solution including migration of content from existing SharePoint online custom workflow and reporting capabilities.
- Customized Office 365 Team Sites Out of the Box (OOB) functionality (custom list, libraries, content types, etc.) to reflect the company business information architecture.
- Designed and created Office 365/SharePoint 2013 site architecture to reflect company project assets.
- Used SharePoint Designer to apply filtering, sorting and other conditional formatting using XSLT on the list data
- Created forms using InfoPath 2013 that check for several rules/validations and save data to SharePoint lists.
- Created workflow initiation forms using InfoPath 2013.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, SQL Server 2016, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SharePoint 2013, Online 365, SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, Java, J2EE, Java Script, C#.Net, CAML, LINQ, PowerShell, Nintex Work Flow, MS office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development of the project.
- Involved in Configuration and Administration of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Created Site Columns, Content types and List Definitions to handle the content in organized way across sites.
- Created SharePoint hosted App-parts in SharePoint 2013 and deployed them using visual studio.
- Worked on Event handlers and used them for actions against deleting, adding items in SharePoint lists.
- Worked extensively with out of the box web parts like Content Editor Web parts, filters, Business Data and Search web parts and created Custom Web parts and User Controls using SharePoint Object Model.
- Developed many dynamic InfoPath forms for data entry which collects data at different levels of projects.
- Worked and re-designed the Look and Feel of the sites, navigation and customized them based on the requirements of the project.
- Developed custom Page Layouts for site pages using SharePoint Designer, added customization to them and provided enhanced look and feel for the pages.
- Developed and Customized Data view Web Parts using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Worked on the Web Content Management (WCM) by gathering the information from different work streams and updating that to the production site.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users, SharePoint and Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists according to their requirement.
- Worked on importing data from the Active directory by using User Profiles and implemented CRAWL on the Content Sources to use the Search functionality in the site.
- Developed and deployed custom workflows using Nintex/SharePoint Designer for notifications, approvals and taking feedback from the users and also attached these workflows to InfoPath forms to make them dynamic for data collection from users.
- Experienced in developing State machine and Sequential Workflows using Visual Studio
- Worked extensively on with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, logging, web application, site collections and optimizations.
- Developed and deployed custom solutions using Visual Studio applications.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, SQL Server 2014, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, SSIS, SSRS, Online 365, Crystal Reports, CAML, LINQ, PowerShell, Nintex Work Flow, Visual Studio, Java, J2EE, Java Script, J2EE, C#.Net, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SharePoint Developer/ Administrator
- Communicated with SharePoint infrastructure team, site collections managers, and site Administrators.
- Provided implementation strategy and site design for intranet.
- Developed SharePoint lists, libraries, forms, templates, workflows and applications .
- Upgraded the SharePoint Server 2010 to SharePoint Server 2013 enterprise using the third party tool Metalogix.
- Implemented OOTB SharePoint 2013 features.
- Implemented BI opportunities for comprehensive reporting and metrics.
- Implemented SharePoint 2013 Web Services .
- Developed custom InfoPath forms with SQL database and SharePoint List connectivity as well as code behind validations.
- Provided post production support for newly implemented SharePoint Portal Sites.
- Designed Master Pages and page layouts using SharePoint Designer 2013 to maintain consistent look and feel across the pages as per the business requirements.
- Established and implemented permissions’ hierarchy within the site to various lists, programs and document libraries.
- Created external content type and external list using BCS with OData Protocol establishing queries and connections with the database.
- Developed custom web parts using Visual Studio 2013 to accommodate for employee interaction.
- Developed custom event handlers using Visual Studio 2013 .
- Implemented custom workflows for forms using SharePoint Designer 2013 .
- Developed an instant search filter using JQuery for searching lists.
- Configured and modified views for various lists to show specific columns and fields that relate to particular groups.
- Implemented search services with custom scopes and an elaborate search page using ASP.NET controls to cater to the needs of a large audience looking for products.
- Performed Administrative duties including managing user permissions, back-up/restore via script and Central Administration.
- Provided extensive support for the production site users, and work on Issues and Customizations as required.
- Supported end users on the SharePoint site with training.
- Administered tests and discussed with stakeholders regularly to ensure a robust application in terms of security and completeness.
- Developed and maintained high/low level documentation.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, SQL Server 2012, MY SQL, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, J Query, Java Script, SharePoint Server 20101/2013, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, InfoPath 2010/2013, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Nintex Work Flow, Visual Studio, MetaLogix, PowerShell, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS
Confidential, Denver, CO
SharePoint Developer/ Administrator
- Installed and configured Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 focused on development and workflow functions, but server troubleshooting and SharePoint farm administration.
- Worked effectively with both business users and technical staff in team-oriented environments.
- Practical InfoPath Form development, web part development, and SharePoint Designer experience.
- Knowledge of Excel Services and Performance Point, custom development experience with dashboards, scorecards, and KPIs.
- Developed Event Handlers to update the comment history for the comments entered in the InfoPath browser enabled forms.
- Implemented Custom Web Parts using C#.Net, SharePoint Object Model and deployed them in order to connect external database.
- Created sites, document libraries, lists and list views to collaborate users.
- Designed and developed master pages and custom page layouts for branding and chroming of portal by SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Created InfoPath 2010 forms and published it in to SharePoint forms library.
- Enabled User Profile Service and User Profile Synchronization service to Configured My Site for each user to show their profile and personalized page.
- Used SharePoint Designer 2010 for branding and customizing sites by modifying master pages.
- Worked on Business Connectivity Service (BCS) to bring data from back-end server to SharePoint Portal.
- Created InfoPath browser enabled forms.
- Worked on Sites, Site Collections, Site Configuration, Site Template, Team Site, Wiki Site, Blog, Accouchements, Calendars, Document Workspace and Meeting Workspace for managing web portal information.
- Worked on Active Directory to create Users and Groups and set Permissions and Site Collection Administrator.
- Created KPI’s on the dashboard to measure the progress of the organization.
- Customized portal navigation by using navigation controls.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, SQL Server 2010, MY SQL, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, J Query, Java script, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2010, XML, HTML, CAML, LINQ, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Nintex Work Flow, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project, TFS, Active Directory, PowerShell.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development phase.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects and Data provider to bind various server controls.
- Created various Stored Procedures to access the database and used CSS to control the style and layout of multiple webpages.
- Used third party controls such as Easy mail for generating email to customers.
- Developed generic reports and involved in writing the Unit Test Cases for the application.
- Used Microsoft VSS for version control and implemented Authentication and Authorization modules.
- Adopted various methodologies for application design such as Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB. NET, ADO.NET, .NET framework, SOAP, XML Schema, HTML5, Java Script, TSQL, MS SQL Server 2000, DB2, Visual Source Safe, Web Services, IIS 5.0