- More than 6 years of Professional experience in Microsoft SharePoint with proven success in Design, Development, Deployment and implementation of client - server, windows based and web-based applications.
- Skilled knowledge on SharePoint InfoPath forms 2013/2010/2007 , Workflow, Web Services, Web Parts, Navigation Control, Content Types, Document Libraries, Lists, Event handlers and Master Pages.
- Experience includes Planning, Gathering and Analyzing requirements, Estimation, Deployment, maintenance, day-to-day management and operations. Expertise in troubleshooting issues.
- Experienced with Workflows, SharePoint Designer, Business Connectivity Services (BCS).
- Extensive use of Site Definition, InfoPath, Workflow, Excel Services, SharePoint Designer, Navigation Control, Content Management, Business Intelligence, Search, BDC, BCS .
- Experience with all common MS desktop applications related to SharePoint. Specialize in server installation monitoring and troubleshooting .
- Experience in developing web parts using web part templates, connection between web parts and web control library templates.
- Strong experience in administrating the exchange servers and Sound knowledge of backup and disaster recovery process.
- Used Sharegateto migrate content from SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and office 365.
- Installation, configuration and administration working knowledge on SharePoint 2013/2010/2007 servers at single or multi-level domain platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork. Enthusiastic and Quick to learn new applications and tools and willing to take individual responsibilities.
- Proficient in problem solving, self-motivated professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational.
- Commitment and conformance to delivering quality applications adhering to deadlines and hardworking, enthusiastic and highly committed to the growth and success of the organization.
Operating Systems: Windows server 2003/2008/2012, Windows Vista2000/XP/7/8.1/10.
Languages: C #.NET,ASP.NET.
Databases: SQL Server 2000,2005,2008, 2012.
SharePoint: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), SharePoint Portal Server 2003.
Design Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Design Tools: MS Visio and Rational Rose.
Confidential, Newyork City, NY
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation and post production support for SharePoint Online (Office 365).
- Responsible for SharePoint issues, which include document management, day to day troubleshooting of moderate to complex issues, troubleshooting workflow issues.
- Served as SharePoint Administrator/ Developer for companywide intranet and responsible for maintaining SharePoint Online.
- Designed and developed InfoPath 2013 Forms to work with SP lists, libraries and forms.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users, SharePoint and Active Directory groups, libraries and lists.
- Developed many custom SharePoint Designer workflows with multi-level approvals and tasks assignments.
- Extensively used Nintex workflows and SharePoint Designer workflows to regulate the business process.
- Developed custom navigation based on managed metadata service application along with all site collection.
- Applied Page Layout to pages to check its compatibility and rendering on the Pages.
- Involved in Migration from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Conducting business meetings to gather requirements and also demo the developed applications based on agile methodologies.
Environment: SharePoint 2010/2013, VS Code, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, SPServices.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of SharePoint Farm and Sites in SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Responsible for maintaining SharePoint 2010 and 2013 farm including Development, Staging and Production.
- Designed, developed and implemented the corporate intranet of SharePoint 2013 and created custom master pages,custom site columns, content types, custom web parts, InfoPath forms, workflows, features, dashboards, etc.
- Configured and implemented Search and other Service Applications using Central Admin and PowerShell scripts.
- Configured and implemented more than fifty sites and subsites to cater different users with different permissions.
- Implemented SharePoint Online for external users.
- Migrated thousands of documents, including all of their versions and metadata, from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Designed and developed very complex InfoPath forms to cater needs of top management and other users.
- Designed and configured BCS (Business Connectivity Services) with SharePoint, in order to display some existing data from SQL Server (external content types).
- User interfaces are designed using HTML 5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Angular JS, Telerik-Kendo UI and Bootstrap.
- Experience in migrating with SharePoint Server 2007 to SharePoint 2010 using the various migration techniques and knowledge of working with SharePoint tools like Sharegate, Metalogix and Quest migration tools.
- Written many custom PowerShell scripts for deployment, configuration, administration, migration, and maintenance of SharePoint farm and sites.
- Provided support for the Applications running with InfoPath forms, NintexWorkflows, SharePoint Designer Workflows, Custom Web Parts and Features.
- Involved in documentation regarding best practices for backup and restore SharePoint Farm.
- Involved in feasibility studies to research about moving SharePoint to Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Regularly interact with clients on status update meetings, demos, or any other correspondence.
- Involved in training users and creating the user manual.
Environment: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2013, Visual Studio 2012 with C#, ASP.NET 3.0, U2UCAML, Visual SourceSafe, ADO.NET, IIS, SQL Server 2012.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- As a site collection administrator, Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites. Planning and implement security.
- Analyze current business requirements and map to SharePoint. Identify new areas on an ongoing basis where SharePoint can be leveraged. Prepare functional/Technical specification documents.
- Design and Developed Critical Equipment Management System (CEMS) application using Lists/Libraries/Task forms and complex Workflows.
- Design and Developed Leak Database application using InfoPath Forms/Custom Task Forms and complex Workflows.
- Created scheduled Site Workflows to update daily information.
- Design and Developed HSSE Audits application using lists/Content types and workflows.
- Created various SSIS jobs to import/extract data from SharePoint to generate excel reports on daily basis.
- Installed Dundas BI Application, imported data from various applications and build cubes/trends/charts.
- Implemented complex lading pages using dataview webpart XSLT filtering.
- Developed various page layouts and master pages including multi tab page layout using JQuery.
- Developed various Client-side apps which get data from SharePoint using REST/CSOM and jQuery.
- Developed a User Service Request tool to automate the maintenance activity of the SharePoint apps.
- Configured the Service Applications like Search, User Profile Synchronization, Business data connectivity Services etc.
- Responsible for SharePoint issues for entire company which include Maintaining site collections, public website, and external sharing, document management, backup/restore, day to day trouble shooting of moderate to complex issues, Coordination with Microsoft for SharePoint support when required, Administration and technical support to end users.
- Specialized in troubleshooting and apply fixes to complex workflows.
Environment: SharePoint 2010/2013, Visual Studio 2008, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, C#.Net, Nintex workflows 2010/2013, Dundas BI, JQuery, SSIS, SQL Server 2008, Windows 2008 server.
Confidential, Neenah, WI
- Developed portal in SharePoint 2010.
- Actively participated in installing and administering SharePoint 2010.
- Involved in the migration of documents from external shared drive to SharePoint 2010 using third party tool Dock IT.
- Created Custom Site Definition to organize contents into respective areas for ease of navigation and usability.
- Created Custom Site Columns in List and Document Libraries.
- Developed Custom Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Map and design LAN/WAN and server configuration.
- Managed SharePoint Search.
- Performed daily administration of web applications with multiple site collections running on SharePoint 2010 platform.
- Implemented site level security and implemented security principals, SharePoint groups and users and assigned appropriate site and object level permissions, access rights to content owners.
- Assisted with upgrading web application running SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Involved in the Unit testing of implementation and provided post production support.
- Implemented backup & restore procedures.
Environment :SharePoint 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010, .Net Framework 3.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, HTML, MS Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7.0.
- Designed a complete SharePoint configuration with emphasis on 99.99% high availability and DR sites in place for any emergency.
- Worked as a main liaison on SharePoint for end users and senior management.
- Planned, Designedandcreatedthecorporate taxonomy and governance model.
- Designed and deployed the network architecture of SharePoint Server configuration.
- Installed and Configured MOSS 2007 on development, QA and Production environments along with DR server with best practices in place.
- Monitored performance of Large Multiple farms and took steps to correct any errors as part of everyday schedule.
- Deployed custom web parts and lists in the SharePoint configuration.
- Created custom Workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Create custom timer jobs using stsadm.exe command line tool.
- Worked with ISA team to make SharePoint internal site accessible through the extranet.
- Responsible for the hardware, software, upgrades, and patching of SharePoint Server.
- Developed InfoPath forms using InfoPath Designer and published forms into SharePoint Library.
- Used various data connection and implemented Logic in InfoPath forms.
- Provided training to SharePoint administrators and key business users.
- Provided training for managers and other staff on use of SharePoint Server.
- Created and maintained system documentation.
- Daily maintenance also included creation of new sites and users developer support.
- Prepared Operations Manual to facilitate application support for the Operations team.
- Created various scripts to perform day to day support.
- Adding third party web parts to the SharePoint portal.
- Created Custom office document templates and associated with site content types.
- Implemented a Disaster Recovery solution for SharePoint Server farm.
Environment: MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MS-SQL Server 2005, SCOM 2007, MOSS SDK, InfoPath 2007, Web Services, IIS 6.0, Windows Server 2003/2008.