- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Familiar using Office 365 components like OneDrive, Yammer, Microsoft Forms, Flow and Outlook
- Extensively experienced on building SharePoint solutions with OOTB features such as workflow, permission, views, web parts, list, and document library.
- Experienced on stage of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Highly skilled Designing and creating powerful workflows with SharePoint Designer and Nintex
- Expertise in creating and publishing forms using InfoPath 2013/2010 and Nintex
- Hands on experienced in set up permissions levels and give permission for individual users and groups.
- Extensively experienced on developing and utilizing SharePoint components including web parts, templates, forms, and workflows.
- Highly skilled in using Business Connectivity Service to connect and display data from SQL Server to SharePoint environment.
- Experienced in creating tables, views, and performing CRUD operations such as insert, update, select, and delete using T - SQL.
- Involved in upgrading and migrating from on-premises to on-premises environment and from on-premises to Cloud using third party migration tools Sharegate.
- Hands on experienced on deploying SharePoint Solutions using PowerShell.
- Experienced working in Agile methodology
- Highly self-disciplined, detail-oriented, team player, well-organized and multi-tasker.
SharePoint: Microsoft SharePoint 2013/10, SharePoint Online, Office 365, SharePoint Designer 2013/10
Programming: C#, ASP/ASP.NET
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/08R2/08
Development tools: Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath 2010/13, Nintex
- Customized OOTB Lists, Library, Views and Web Parts and created OOTB approval workflows to various solution
- Developed Microsoft Forms to collect feedback for survey and enrollment for trainings
- Presented Excel data on dashboard to SharePoint web part by Chart using OOTB solutions
- Used REST API to filter data from big list and presented them in data table for data manipulation
- Modified Left Navigations and Top navigations of the SharePoint pages using CSS and Java Script
- Customized web parts View in a page to Tab form using Java Script
- Implemented powerful custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Nintex
- Designed InfoPath forms and created data connections and publish powerful forms to SharePoint
- Created Connection to SQL server using BCS to retrieve data to SharePoint to perform CRUD operation.
- Created Calendar Overlay and Workflows to use various requests.
- Created Promoted Links to customize home page and link the sub sites
- Utilized Visual Studio to develop and deploy solutions onto SharePoint environment.
- Involved in migrating content from SharePoint 2013 to office 365 using Sharegate.
- Provided project status reports as required and directed by management.
- Provided technical support to business application users.
- Worked on stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which comprises of requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, UAT, and production/post production.
- Developed workflows to automate approval process using OOTB functionalities
- Created connection between SharePoint with access data base to perform CRUD operation from SharePoint
- Created and customize numerous SharePoint web parts including list view web part, custom web parts, and other general OOB functionality.
- Customized and brand the look of SharePoint pages and Master pages using CSS and Java Script that is Particularly unique for the company
- Implemented Business Connectivity Services to display data from SQL server.
- Managed SharePoint team site creation, implemented security permission, target audience, and handled other SharePoint related work.
- Configured and managed document libraries (versioning, managed content types, and metadata), form libraries, and created views.
- Implemented custom forms using InfoPath and published to SharePoint form library.
- Managed the business process by automate with custom workflow solutions using SharePoint Designer.
- Designed and implemented visual web parts to present data from SharePoint list in a Grid view.
- Involved on upgrading SharePoint 2010 to 2013 through performing an inventory audit count using PowerShell, delete unused sites.
- Involved migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online using third party tool Sharegate
- Performed tests to facilitate user acceptance and conduct tests to guarantee functional application.
- Provided Technical Support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage
- Experienced on records management and document retention based on company’s policy.