- 6 years of SharePoint Development experience involved in requirement gathering, designing, implementing, testing, deploying and providing enhancements.
- Hands - on experience in SharePoint custom solution development using Visual Studio 2013/12/10 including: Custom Web parts, Custom Workflows, Event Receivers and Timer Jobs, Content Type, List and Site Definitions.
- Experienced in office 365 including SharePoint online and one Drive
- Prepared and documented migration plan for office 365 team sites
- Involved in upgrading from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Involved in migrating sites and contents from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 by using third party tool called Sharegate
- Customized Master Pages, Page Layouts, Themes, CSS to improve SharePoint UI customization and corporate branding look and feel using SharePoint Designer 2013/2010.
- Participated on all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, UAT, deployment, Production and Post-Production Support and maintenance.
- Developed Custom Solutions and SharePoint features as Solution Packages using PowerShell Commands tool at different levels including Site Collections, Web Applications and Site levels.
- Strong experience in BCS (Business Connectivity Services), dashboard, reporting services, excel services, and permissions.
- Experience in automating the business processes by creating custom Workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work, excellent analytical and problem solving. Quick to learn new technologies.
Development Tools: Net Framework (4.5/4/3.5/)
Programming Languages: C# and .Net
MS SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint Server 2013/ 2010/, WSS 3.0
Database: SQL Server 2012/08
Application/Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 10/8.0/7.0/6.0
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2/2008,2012 R2/2012
Ticketing System: Jira
Reporting system: Power BI
- Involved through all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, UAT, Production and Post-Production Support,
- Used Sharegate to migrate sites and contents from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and office 365
- Used SharePoint designer 2013 to create powerful workflows
- Requirements gathering from the client and converted it into functional specifications
- Used data connections to retrieve and submit data from/to SharePoint lists and other sources,
- Developed custom Web parts to add data from internal/ External data source to a SharePoint list by using SharePoint Object Model in Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013.
- Created content types and Site Columns for document library
- Created event handler and configured email settings to send alerts to respective users when the document edited/deleted and updated.
- Designed powerful custom workflow (list, reusable and site) using SharePoint Designer and visual studio to automate business processes
- Designed Info Path Based forms & customize companywide to take advantage of repeating table to populate Data’s from Internal/ External data sources. Applied validation, formatting rules, actions and published it to SharePoint site and used code for further functionalities.
- Developed the SharePoint timer job for various scheduled functions.
- Created Data View Web part using SP designer to reformate the SP List data.
- Used visual studio to develop, debug, package and deploy both sandbox & farm solutions,
- Implemented and deployed Event Handlers for both synchronous and asynchronous events
- Created custom Master Pages and Page Layouts to maintain constant look and feel.
- Customized various OOTB web parts including Content Query, List View, Chart view, Content Editor
- Prepared user manuals and gave training to users on the Site
Environment: SharePoint, Visual Studio 2012/2010, C#, SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, Microsoft Info Path Designer 2013/2010, PowerShell
Jr. SharePoint Developer
- Interacted with the Business Analysts for requirement analysis and created Functional Specification Documents based on the business requirements.
- Created Top Level sites and site collections. Maintained a unique look and feel across the portal by using Master Pages.
- Created various OOTB web parts including Data View Web part, List View Web part and Custom Web parts Managed users in Active directory and granted different levels of permission.
- Configured out-of-the-box Workflows for Approval.
- Created master-detail connected web parts; linked data sources to provide combined view of lists.
- Created OOTB lists, libraries, views, content types.
- Setup and provides day-to-day end user support through email, desktop and telephone support in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Customized Master Page using SharePoint designer to accommodate the organization branding and theme.
- Designed Info Path forms, applied various validation and other rules and controls and repeating tables, designed views, conditional formatting’s.
- Creating List and Library using built-in list and library templates.
- Configured and maintained Document libraries, Form libraries & created Views
Environment: SharePoint 2010 Framework, Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Info Path Designer 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, C#