- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology & web development using Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online/office365.
- Worked through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production and Post - Production Support.
- Highly skilled in SharePoint workflow using SharePoint Designer and Nintex tools.
- Customized left navigation using CSS to have expand & collapse feature.
- Proficient in Designing & Publishing electronic forms using InfoPath Designer and Nintex Form.
- Developed & Deployed custom solutions, using visual studio.
- Experienced in completing and providing solutions using Agile/SCRUM method.
- Managed the SharePoint security through creating and maintaining SharePoint groups and permission levels for organizations with over 500 users and sensitive critical materials.
- Hand on experience in migration using third party tools such as Share gate.
- Strong experience in SharePoint out of the box solutions.
- Integrated SQL Database with Department Site using SharePoint Designer and Business Connectivity Service to retrieve non-SharePoint data.
- Skilled in creating tables and views as well as relationships between tables using T-SQL Statements.
- Created complex and modern dashboards that display the business performance of the company through using Charts and Graphs using Power BI as well as Bamboo Web Parts along with Key Performance Indicators (KPIS).
- Understanding of Section 508 compliance requirements and.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work as a team player with excellent planning & communication skill.
SharePoint: 2010, 2013, 2016, and Online/365
Programming: C#, ASP.NET
SharePoint Developer/ Administrator
- Utilizing Agile/SCRUM methods, completed and provided robust solutions working on the entire Software development lifecycle from requirement gathering to post production support.
- Used Target Audience to give web part view access for Specific users.
- Managed SharePoint permissions and give access for appropriate users.
- Completed quarterly audits of all groups and their users to ensure that all users are relevant and active so insure the safety and security of the SharePoint environment.
- Designed powerful electronic forms using InfoPath Designer and Nintex form.
- Used Nintex workflows to provide modern and complex solutions and created multi-step complex systems that is used by the entire team utilizing SharePoint Services.
- Used LINQ to manipulate SharePoint data by generating entity class using SP metal utility and CAML to extract data from SharePoint.
- Created important links as promoted link and make easy to navigate.
- Designing interactive electronic forms by using Power App and automate business processes using Microsoft flow.
- Created different simple and survey based forms by using Microsoft form.
- Displayed & extracted data using Visual Web Part.
- Created interactive and live dashboards that provide accurate and up to date information using Power BI and Bamboo Web Parts through Charts and modern graphs.
- Using JIRA ticketing system.
- Insured that a through migration occurred, through performing an inventory audit, count using PowerShell, and deleting unused sites and outdated user access to have a smoother new environment transition.
- Suggested an Office 365 components for office collaboration purpose.
- Migrated SharePoint Content database from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 using Share gate.
- Used visual studio to develop, debug, package and deploy, build, retract both sandbox and, farm solutions such as site definition, content type, event receivers, lists definitions, regular web parts and visual web parts.
- Assisted teams to create WordPress website and giving support for end users who are using WordPress website.
- Worked on SharePoint site administration Tasks, Permission, Configure Content organizer, Configure search setting.
- Created out of the box solutions such as out of the box workflows, lists, libraries, site columns, content types, web parts, announcements, lists views, data views, and content queries.
- Used REST API to filter data from a large list(s).
- Create functional and technical documents as well as worked on user acceptance and project implementations.
- Developed complex solutions using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Designer, Visual Studio and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Created electronic forms for external vacancy using InfoPath 2010 /2013 and Nintex forms published them to SharePoint form Library.
- Maintaining SharePoint permission groups and setting permission levels; maintaining the SharePoint active intranet, internal and external users as well as the active and inactive SharePoint sites and site collections.
- Provided documentations, project management requirements, level of efforts (LOE) and giving trainings and demonstrations to end users, administrators, and technical effort.
- Used PowerShell scripts to deploy SharePoint solutions to testing and production environments.
- Configured Business Data connectivity service using SharePoint Designer service to perform CRUD operation on HR department SQL database.
- Change the look & feel of Intranet Landing page using CSS & Java script.
- Developed powerful and complex custom list workflows and reusable workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Created Site Definition, Content Types, Site Columns, and List Definition Using Declarative XML and C#.
- Provided technical support to end users and resolving day to day issues regarding SharePoint usage.