- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing SharePoint applications.
- Experience working on software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), deployment and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in creating quick business solutions using out - of-the-box features in SharePoint.
- Hands on experience administrative and configuring SharePoint sites, managing user permission and maintaining intranet sites.
- Competent and skilled in designing and creating custom Electronics form using InfoPath Designer 2013/2010, applied rules for further functionalities, created data connections to retrieve and submit data from/to SharePoint lists and others, deployed them as form libraries, content types and Administrator approved types.
- Excellent experience developing Custom Control and Item display web parts in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint online.
- Experience with creating custom workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Expert in developing custom solutions that help SharePoint to connect to other systems and/or data sources using Business Connectivity Services(BCS).
- Experience in improving the style and content of web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net and developing custom SharePoint applications such as custom web parts, site columns, content types, list and site definition using visual studio.
- Experiences in data access technologies like ADO.NET, and Entity Framework(ORM) for ASP.NET applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in branding SharePoint sites using custom Master page, page layouts, HTML and CSS.
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft SharePoint Server SharePoint online (Office 365)
Scripting Languages: Java script, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML
Programming Languages: C#
Microsoft Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET
Database Technologies: SQL Server
Development Tools: Visual Studio SharePoint Designer InfoPath PowerApps Flow
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
- Worked on Site Collection, Site Template, Team Site, Document, Workspace and Meeting Workspace for managing Web portal information,
- Developed electronic InfoPath forms and published into SharePoint Document Libraries for gathering and sharing information,
- Developed Out-of-the-box and SharePoint Designer Workflows to automate business processes of the organization,
- Set up permission levels and permissions depending on Users, Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists,
- Created Content Types and views for Document and Form Libraries in order to manage content in a single library using the templates provided in the library as Content Types,
- Customized the look and feel of individual sites using Content Editor Web Part, custom Master page, CSS and J-Query,
- Created data connections using Business Connectivity Services (BCS) to retrieve data from external data sources to SharePoint lists,
- Created Event Receivers to respond to actions related to Share Point operations (prevent site provisioning, field being added, updated, and deleted),
- Worked on tickets opened by customer and closed based on their priority,
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Provided Technical Support to end-users in SharePoint usage, in incident resolutions,
- Created SharePoint 2013 sites, set up permissions, configured membership, news, contacts web parts,
- Configured and maintained Document libraries, Form libraries & created Views,
- Retrieved users’ information from Active directory,
- Customized pages using Jquery and Content Editor web part, Content search web part
- Used visual studio to develop, debug, package and deploy both sandbox and farm solutions,
- Environment: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 Microsoft Info Path Designer 2013, O365
- Performed Operations on SharePoint data and displayed the data with web parts using SharePoint Server side Object Models such as CAML and LINQ,
- Created custom XSLT view Web parts using SharePoint Designer,
- Designed, and built SharePoint Sandboxed Solutions and Farm Solution with Visual Studio,
- Developed and maintained document libraries, lists and site collections using OOB SharePoint,
- Developed Custom Web Parts (regular and visual web parts) to present data in Grid view form extracting from SharePoint list and SQL,
- Created various OOTB web parts including Data View Web part, List View Web part and Custom Web parts,
- Created unique permission levels for site access policy,
- Deployed a solution in production environment by using PowerShell,
- Used SPMetal to create entity class to query data using LINQ, while presenting data with web parts accessing multiple lists in SharePoint,
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Adapt to agile Methodologies and rapid requirements change needs
- Experience in creating and publishing forms using InfoPath 2013/2010
- Skilled on permissions management, document retention, and automating site creation
- Experience on developing and utilizing SharePoint components including WebParts, Templates, forms, and workflows.
- In-depth knowledge and experience on software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient on designing powerful work flows with SharePoint Designer 2013/10 and Visual Studio 2013/10.
- Experience in creating tables, views, and performing operations such as (insert, update, select, and delete)
- Experience in creating and maintaining user groups and roles in Active Directory.
- Skilled in using Business Connectivity Service to extract and display data from SQL Server.
- Hands on experience on upgrade/migration from on-premises to on-premises environment and from on-premises to Cloud.
- Experience in deploying SharePoint Solutions using PowerShell.