- Over 7 years experience working as a developer and pursue strong knowledge of SDLC with Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and maintenance of Intranet, Internet, database - driven, client-server, building of Web based enterprise solutions and Object Oriented applications.
- Working knowledge with SharePoint Foundation 2010 and SharePoint Services Architecture.
- Depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, MOSS 2007, SharePointPortal Server 2003 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0/2.0.
- Proficient in developing and deploying custom portals using SharePoint Portal Services 2003, MOSS 2007 and WSS 2.0/3.0. Working knowledge of SP Object model.
- Expertise in developing custom Web parts, Deploying Web parts, Connection between Web parts and Web Control library templates, Site Templates and Workflows in MOSS 2007 and SPS 2003.
- Experience of SharePoint site customization and code less workflow development using SharePointDesigner. Worked Extensively with SharePoint Designer 2007 and CSS to maintain consistency in the look and feel of the SharePoint Portal.
- Designed and developed workflows in visual studio 2008. Experience with WF, also developing workflow activity library and in providing Workflow Solution using MOSS 2007, InfoPath 2007, and SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Extensive experience creating Site Definition, Site Template, Lists, List Definition, Audiences, Security, Search customization, Excel Calculation Services and Single Sign On for SharePointServices.
- Extensive experience as .NET Developer in designing and implementing Enterprise based Solutions using Visual Studio .NET Framework C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, SQL, ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Hands on experience of designing browser based InfoPath Forms in InfoPath 2007.
- Experience SP Grid Views, Detail Views, Picture Library, Document Library and also various managements like Document Management, Records Management, User Profile Management and Web Content Management.
- Used CAML to query, build and customize web sites based on windows share point services.
- Developed, and activated Solution packages (WSP Package) on the server. Extensive knowledge how to create User Permissions, Content Types and Features.
- Configure PDF I-Filter for SharePoint Server 2007, created various business intelligence dashboard reports and KPI list. Experience to create a Discussion Board and Working knowledge of TFS and VSS.
- Experience to create BDC and BCS connecter layer of interaction between SQL Server 2008 Database and SharePoint Web portals
- Strong Experience of developing Reports using Crystal Reports. Worked on SSRS and Knowledge of SSIS.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and development and optimizing queries in SQL Server
- Enhanced an existing web application implementing LINQ-XML to extract data made available from an external web service.
- Good Inter personnel skills and ability to work as part of a team. Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines.
Microsoft Technologies: SharePoint Office Server 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007,SharePoint Portal Server WSS 2.0/3.0,MS SharePoint Designer 2007,Ms InfoPath C#. NET, ADO.NET, VB, Win Forms, Web Forms, XML Web Services
Development Tools: Visual Studio.Net 2008 and 2010, SharePoint Designer InfoPath FrontPage 2003, Visio Enterprise/2003.
Database: MS SQL Server MS / Access, Oracle, MySQL
Programming Languages: .NET, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0, C, C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, T-SQL, ADO.NET, JAVA, J2EE/ WWF, Office SDK, AJAX, VBScript
Web Servers: IIS
Reporting Tool: Crystal
OS/Platforms: Windows Linux, Unix.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked on projects by agile development methodology and managed daily scrum meetings with team.
- Used the SP Object model API to achieve this functionality.
- Used C# classes as DataObjects in Business class to fill the data from xml.
- Created Timer Job definition to run job on schedule time by the SharePoint Administrator.
- Developed console application to populate all sites in the site directory.
- Created Custom Configuration for receiver Xml file to retrieve data from one location.
- Created a custom module which will archive the site and backup the site.
- Retrieved items using SPQuery and SPDataQuery and thoroughly worked on U2U CAML Query Builder.
- Business Glossary project is a web part which used XML objects to talk to Infoshpere REST APIs.
- I have used XML Objects and HTTPWebRequest objects to which retrieve the data from REST APIs in the form of XML data
- Created SP WPs to display the data on Page which internally uses SPGridView. Experienced on Out of the box web parts.
- Developed Manage Unused Sites Aspx page to perform archive and backup operation for SharePoint administrator and also created Confirmation Aspx page for the site collection administrator.
- Deployed existing custom workflow into new portal site using feature and solution framework.
- Developed Content Pages and Page Layouts using VS 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Performed full and partial user import from Active Directory to synchronize user profiles and properties.
- Responsible for resolving technical SharePoint tickets opened by the support.
- Worked on Excel Services to integrate Datasheets on File System with SharePoint 2007 Environment.
- Create Audiences using user profiles to enforce security of web parts usage.
- Developed Custom Site Columns, Content Types, Content Type bindings features
- Created WSP packages and Features to deploy the solutions in the SharePoint Central Administration.
- Upgrade application with code from 2007 to Share point 2010.
- Experienced on Migration from moss 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Involved in Back - up and Restoration process of MOSS application.
Environment: Windows Server 2008, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, C#3.0, ASP.NET3.0, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, MS SharePoint Designer 2007, InfoPath, XML, XSLT CAML, WSP Builder, Microsoft VSS, CSS, UML, U2U CAML Builder.
Sr. SharePoint Developer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in Installation and Configuration of MOSS 2007, Windows Share Point Services 3.0 and Share Point Designer 2007.
- Created Sites, Document Libraries, Lists and Views to collaborate users.
- Configured Outlook 2007 with MOSS 2007 to synchronize Share Point Document Library and Lists.
- Used Share Point Designer 2007 for branding and customizing Share Point Server 2007 by modifying Master Pages.
- Configured My Site for each user to show their profile and personalized page.
- Configured Shared Service Provider for Search, Audiences and User Profile management.
- Worked on List template, Site template and Site definition to customize Share Point Portal 2007.
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Assign Roles and Permission to sites, lists and list items.
- Created Web Parts using Web Controls Library and WSS 3.0 object model and deployed them in to Web Part Gallery.
- Created InfoPath 2007 forms and published it in to Share Point Forms Library.
- Configured InfoPath Forms Services to access InfoPath 2007 forms through browser
- Designed custom SharePoint Workflows to automate business processes.
- Developed the form template to trigger a Sequential Work Flow for approval and track the status
- Created document workflow by handling Document Libraries Event handlers.
- Worked on Business Data Catalog (BDC) to integrate business data from back - end server applications to Office Share Point Server 2007.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) level and detail level designing, development, test planning and execution, deployment.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2005, MOSS 2003/2007, ASP.NET, C#, XML, Web services, Windows XP-Professional, Windows Server 2003 and SQL.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Conducted meetings with the Business, Gathered requirements and documented them.
- Created Wire Frames using Microsoft Visio 2010 as per the business requirements.
- Setting - up and Management of WSS and SharePoint Portal Server 2003
- Written several .NET user and web controls to achieve the custom functionality
- Coded several web parts to pull information from template objects and display on SharePoint site
- Set-up searches for the SPS Portal Server
- Developed document libraries based on Security Groups
- Created Views, Alerts and Custom Lists in SharePoint
- Developed Sites, Personal Sites and Team Sites in SharePoint
- Built a rich data entry UI form using InfoPath 2003
- Developed simple workflows using the SharePoint designer to automate common business activities such as document review and approval, issue tracking, and signature collection etc
- Created, Modified, Restored SharePoint Portal Sites and Windows SharePoint Services sites, adding permissions for users on various sites, updating content, changing navigation and adding/modifying/removing users and user permissions
- Modified SharePoint sites by changing layout and themes
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2005, SPS 2003, ASP.NET 3.0, XML, Web Services, Windows XP-Professional, Windows2003, SQLServer2005.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Client discussions to gather requirements.
- Closely worked with Project Managers to manage the project scope, identify & deploy the appropriate resources to support the systems development efforts.
- Involved in coding in creating event driven Windows Application Services using VB. Net.
- Prepared callable statement to connect with database.
- Trouble shooting, Bug Tracking, Bug fixing and helping others.
- Creating .Net Framework customized classes that would be used later as the building blocks for the application.
- Used Crystal Reports for Report generation.
- Involved in Unit testing of this application.
- Develop interfaces to the application using XML.
Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, .Net Framework, Visual Studio.NET 2003, Win forms, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server 2000, Visual Source Safe, Crystal Reports, HTML and Java Script.