- Over 6 years of experience in Information technology as a Business Analyst and SharePoint Developer/Administrator
- Experience in providing full life cycle development for SharePoint sites and applications
- Experience in Interacting with government management and end users to identify business strategy and gather requirements for new development efforts or enhancement projects
- Highly skilled in deployment of custom SharePoint solutions and in troubleshooting custom coding
- Performed site and site collection configuration, administration, support, and maintenance for testing, production and disaster recovery SharePoint environments
- Managed multiple SharePoint projects and builds solutions to improve efficiency for Federal government and commercial clients
- Extensive experiences in monitoring and reviewing system logs and detection and troubleshooting problems
- Extensive experiences in the development of Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Traceability Matrixes, and Workflow Diagrams using Nintex and SharePoint Designer
- Experienced in the use of JAD sessions, Storyboarding, and Wireframe methodologies.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Languages: SQL*PLUS, C#, C++, T - SQL
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Applications: SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Visio, MS Office, JIRA,Nintex
Methodologies: Agile, WireFrame
Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Performed SharePoint system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup/restore, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Assisted in the design, architecture, availability, reliability, and security of future SharePoint environments and work with customers to document administrative tasks and verify SLA.
- Created a Ticket Tracking SharePoint Remedy System which enabled staff within organization to place service requests or ticket to numerous service areas such as Facilities and Training IT/PC/Telephone
- Provided Tier III support to the service desk and Tier II support specialists for incidents and problems related to SharePoint sites and site collections
- Ensured sites and site collections are configured in compliance with local policies and configuration standards.
- Integrated Help Desk System with Outlook email system by using customized workflows created in SharePoint Designer and Nintex.
- Created and customized forms with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 and InfoPath, to ensure easier to add and update items in a list.
- Changed the layout of the form in a custom list form, added formatted text and graphics, and ultimately, changed the XSL, HTML, and ASP used by the form to make it user friendly
- Created a Dashboard for customers by creating dynamic list views on the quick navigation
- Performed requirement gathering to develop Helpdesk Ticketing System.
- Converted requirement documents into visual flow charts to show to the team by using Adobe graphical software.
- Created /modified / updated image files, icons, mockups as required.
- Managed SharePoint projects and build solutions to improve efficiency
- Designed, developed, and managed SharePoint sites to facilitate resource sharing
- Used Blank Site Template as a foundation to develop the Helpdesk Application System
- Used JQuery to create the cascading drop downs
- Created dashboard page for higher management to see the current progress of the helpdesk group in all departments
- Used multiple customized views to display the progress by different aspects such as progress by helpdesk technician, weekly progress and monthly progress
- Created a status indicator (KPI) to display a one-line report on the main dashboard page.
- Created three major new user groups by using OOTB “Advance Permissions” functionality of SharePoint to provide access to the application
- Created customized (no third party) workflows by using SharePoint Designer 2013 to develop the Helpdesk Application
- Customized Helpdesk site collection master page to show non-SharePoint look and feel (Branding) by using SharePoint Designer
- Created SharePoint Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013 and Nintex
- Designed and implemented custom Workflows on Lists and Document Libraries to incorporate various business policies and processes for publishing content
- Used Power Shell Script to create sub-sites under a site collection
- Saved lists, subside and site collections as a template and used it on many environments
- Created Team Site template as a Project Management site in SharePoint for the management and developers to update project calendars, project tasks, project resources and the project milestones
- Deployed CEWP (Content Editor Web Parts) on pages based upon needed to display data views and for the customization of pages
- Supported and pushed OS Patching both SharePoint and OS level
- Install and configure new hardware and software, document the configuration, troubleshoot any reported problems. Solve hardware and OS related issues.
- Install, configure and support Microsoft technology solutions on Windows Server 2003/2008 R2/2012 platform hosting web and database applications, while maintaining security patches, antivirus updates, backups, monitoring and performing routine server maintenance. Create private and public network File and Share Permission.
- Created a Kanban Chart to display task for manager’s prospective in the Agile framework
- This chart was created by using simple tasks list and customized views which displayed current tasks in three areas “Not Started”, “In Progress”, and “Completed”
- Created calculated columns which displayed automatically the number of days expected to finish the task and the actual number of days
- Created List alerts to notify the users about the change of status for each task
- SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 and Nintex was used to create appropriate email notifications to the relevant users