- Results - driven professional offering a progressive, five years career in SharePoint development and Administration.
- Consistent success taking on and completing a variety of projects with satisfying results.
- Skill set across different SharePoint administration and development tools including, but not limited to, PowerShell, Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflow and Sharegate.
- Strong skill of documenting current and previous work within the organization.
- Experience at a full-round SharePoint farm setup and configuration, farm survey, upgrade, planning and execution.
- Complete Out of the Box Solution set including Term Store management and Workflows
- Complete SQL Server setup and configuration for SharePoint.
- Service Application setup and configuration.
- Web Application and Site Collection Backup and Restore.
- Professionally handle client requirements and translating them to technical teams.
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and staying within budgetary guidelines.
- Ability to take on tasks independently from inception to completion.
Confidential, BETHESDA, MD
- Created and maintained Web Applications and Administered security configurations,
- Successfully resolved a backlog of SharePoint related issues within the ticketing system,
- Provided technology options and change plans towards organizational growth,
- Carried out SharePoint Server and SQL Server related trouble shooting,
- Completed legacy and new project documentations for both Developers and Power Users,
- Leveraged PowerShell to make simple access to SharePoint architecture and information,
- Applied customizations and company themed branding across department Site Collections,
- Provided Nintex product awareness and training to Power Users,
- Web Application and Site Collection Backup and Restore,
- Developed List, Re-usable and Site Workflows to automate client business processes,
- Translated and maintained complex InfoPath forms with external dependencies,
Confidential, COLUMBIA, MD
- Involved in every stage of the SDLC and supported UAT and QT,
- Created a robust on-boarding system for the client’s HR division,
- Proposed and executed a “Work-related purchases” reimbursement system,
- Translated legacy SharePoint Designer Workflows to Nintex Workflows,
- Translated legacy InfoPath forms to Nintex forms and PowerApps customizations,
- Aided teams by producing a pre-migration PowerShell script and a formatted output,
- Involved in 2013 to Office 365 migration and restructuring,
- Managed SharePoint 2013 environment with PowerShell,
- Provided training on the latest Microsoft products to Power Users,
- PowerApps and Microsoft Flow products evangelist,
Confidential, OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS
- Developed a managerial integrated team calendar system to be used in SharePoint,
- Used Business Connectivity Services to work with SQL Server database content,
- Used Sharegate to Migrate and restructure entire organization’s site structure,
- Leveraged Nintex forms and Workflows to meet and automate business needs,
- Lead pre-migration/upgrade planning and documentation,
- Upgrading farm from SharePoint server to 2016,
- Migration of a secondary farm from SharePoint server,
- Developed an ASP.NET interface using C# to be used directly against a SQL Server Database,
- Utilized LINQ and CAML against web parts for different projects,
- Branding and customization of company sites and list landing pages,
- Held client meetings and facilitated tech team and client needs,
- Managed Service Applications using PowerShell,
Junior SharePoint Developer/Business Analyst (SharePoint 2010 Environment)
- Created and maintained of Web Apps and substructures,
- Used SharePoint designer to develop various approval workflows for multiple departments,
- Managed content access and view using audience-specific web part implementations,
- Administered Web application and Site Collection level security settings,
- Used C# and LINQ to retrieve filtered content,
- Created and maintained Site Columns and Content Types,
- Extensively trained with SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Server Environments,
- Trained in SharePoint Configuration, testing and troubleshooting,
- Extensively trained with Microsoft Technologies and supporting Products,
SharePoint: SP 2010/2013, SharePoint online, SharePoint Designer 2010/2013, InfoPath Designer 2010/2013
Programming C#, ASP/ASP.NET
Databases MS SQL Server 2012/08R2
Solution Models SSOM and CSOM
XML Technologies XML, CAML, LINQ
Tools & Platforms MS Office, Visual Studio, Notepad ++, Sharegate, PowerShell, SQL Server, Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflow
External Libraries jQuery, Datatable, Bootstrap