Result - driven developer with 6 years of experience in workflow environment of SharePoint. Also, deep knowledge of coding languages.
SharePoint Developer and Support Consultant
- Develop and manage SharePoint web site for the company.
- Create sites, manage content, Web Parts, configure email-enabled document libraries while providing resolutions to end user on site issues.
- Create and manage SharePoint incidents and tickets.
- Conduct demos for site creation and for the migration to SharePoint 2013/2016.
- Design and Create SharePoint sites, list libraries, Web Parts and workflows.
- Oversee SharePoint web sites, server infrastructure, user access and deployment.
- Assist end users with maximizing SharePoint as it relates to their job functions.
- Prepare test plans for the defined problems.
- Improve business requirements and documentation related to the scope of work.
- Answer, elevate and prioritize requests for assistance from end users.
- Manage incidents and requisitions to include building and configuring SharePoint.
- Work with team of administrators and developers on the projects.
- Tracked and managed projects using Microsoft Task Management Tool.
- Migrate sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013, updated all SharePoint Master Page layouts to accommodate SharePoint 2013 needs and look and fee.
- Perform server and application testing in the SharePoint environment.
- Data-Analyst, manage, plan and develop design and procedure for the reports.
- Develop new reports and delegate tasks to team members.
- Develop and implement managerial action and strategy.
- Deep knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Fully involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, UAT, production and post-production support;
- Developed custom SharePoint Designer workflows to automate business processes;
- Extensively created and worked with rich, flexible forms using InfoPath and integrated into SharePoint form libraries and content types and developed custom workflow;
- Customized SharePoint team sites using CSS and SharePoint Designer to have a consistent and uniform look throughout the portal;
- Created and maintained site collections, sites, master pages, pages, web parts, content types, lists, libraries, workflows and navigation;
- Built regular and advanced out-of-the-box SharePoint solutions and workflows for various business units; utilized lists, libraries, web parts, list and site columns and metadata;
- Created various OOTB web parts including data view web part, list view web part and custom web parts;
- Created List and Library using built-in list and library templates;
- Created and configured email-enabled SharePoint document libraries;
- Experienced in handling export/import, backup/restore of SharePoint farm, Site collections and sites;
- Configured and troubleshoot SharePoint security groups, permissions and settings;
- Review and monitor usage reports;
- Administered and maintains sites and sub-sites with best governance policies;
- Deployed web parts and custom solutions in production environment;
- Guide users with provisioning of new sites and migration of content from one site to another;
- Provided technical Support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues (tickets) regarding SharePoint usage;
- Managed a check cashing business.
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
- Maintained and implement AML program for the company.
- Handle IRS and State of MD financial audits.
- Customer service and sales of Western Union, Bill Pay and Money Order.
- Managed payroll and accounting for the company.