- 10 years experience supporting SharePoint environments, translating business requirements into SharePoint solutions
- Versatile SharePoint administrator, adept at designing and managing small to large projects from initiation to completion with verified customer satisfaction.
- Expertise configuring and maintaining technologies, software, and solutions, troubleshooting and resolving migration, browser, and application issues.
- Intuitive leader with acute business acumen and expertise in building and leading high - performance teams to drive profitability and productivity.
- Articulate communicator, with proven track record of establishing solid relationships with clients, colleagues, and administration to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Database Management Technical Troubleshooting Program Management Web Development Customer Service Software Development Project Management New Business Development Business Analysis Active Directory Administration Technical Writing Server Management Continuous Process Improvement
Front End Interfaces: SharePoint Designer 2010, Access 2003/2007/2010 , VBA
Databases/Servers: Oracle, VB, C, NHibernate, Unix / Linux (Red Hat, Fedora & Ubuntu OS), SQL Server
Software: Photoshop, MS Paint, AutoCAD, Adobe CS4 (Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop), Macromedia (Dreamweaver), Microsoft (Access, Excel, InfoPath, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Publisher, SharePoint, QuickBooks, Visio)
SharePoint Developer Business Consultant
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Define solution architecture, gathering, analyzing, and translating key business requirements to specifications, infrastructure recommendations, and solutions.
- Manage team operations, building effective, collaborative relationships and providing technical leadership to create consistent usage of SharePoint environment.
- Coordinate multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives, creating Visio diagram layouts and timelines using Microsoft Project for fiscal year projects.
- Prepare documentation, writing and editing dashboard reports providing status updates, future opportunities, and client issues.
- Train and mentor IT professionals, assisting users with site creation, permissions, and page creation.
- Cultivate effective relationships with clients, identifying new opportunities for business growth and championing expanding engagements.
SharePoint Developer/ Site Collection Administrator
- Troubleshot and debugged site issues using SharePoint Designer and browser developer tools.
- Provided technical guidance to team relating to development and support of Enterprise SharePoint environment.
- Created and edited technical documents regarding SharePoint site, procedures, protocols, guidance, and subject-matter expert recommendations.
SharePoint Site Collection Administrator
- Supported migration process, providing assistance to clients with proper procedures prior to migration.
- Prepared sites for upgrade, scrubbing sites and permission list for duplicates, emptying sites/lists/libraries/items, and purging dead accounts.
- Managed performance testing, testing sites after migration to ensure sites were operational and functional and data were reconciled appropriately.