- Performed migrations from to O365, installed, architect reactive site schemes, efficiently managed SharePoint server farms with a strong understanding of the Microsoft roadmap.
- Performed and consulted on SharePoint analysis of site design with business stakeholders on user functionality and content management.
- Integrated Power BI dashboards, KPIs, third party web parts, building complex PowerApps, extensive experience with Flow and Forms.
- Widespread understanding in the area of troubleshooting and training for all levels of consumers exploiting a comprehensive array of technology with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Leadership in project management and team building, marketing of technological ideas via written documentation or verbal communications with user friendly solutions and fiscal responsibility.
- Provided server maintenance, implementations, upgrades and integrations, web application creations and site collection additions.
O365 Applications: Delve, Excel, Flow, Forms, NewsFeed, OneDrive, OneNote, Outlook, Planner, PowerApps, PowerPoint, Power BI, Project Online, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Stream, Sway, Tasks, Teams, To - Do, Visio, Word, Yammer
SharePoint Server Technologies: SharePoint 2003 through 2016
SharePoint Third Party Applications: K2 Workflow, Nintex Workflow, AvePoint for SharePoint, Emgage, Lighting Tools Business Data List Connector for SharePoint and Metalogix Control Point SharePoint Diagnostic Manager, HarePoint SharePoint Software, PowerShell, JQuery scripts, XML data, HTML and CSS.
Microsoft Server Technologies: Windows Server 2000 through 2008 with Active Directory
SQL Server 2003 through 2008
OS and CLIENTSIDE Applications: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and older.
Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Service: Now, Remedy
O365/SharePoint Adminstrator Consultant
- Achieved the company mandate of reducing team collaboration via email attachments.
- Introduced and provide the staff management guidance on integrating SharePoint with other Office 365 products and platform such as Flow, PowerBI, PowerApps, Teams, Planner, Stream, etc.
- Gathered and document customer requirements, analyze customer needs and solution offerings, and develop implementation strategies for technical configurations.
- Worked closely with staff to design and implement content management, collaboration, document management, and records management in SharePoint using agile methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Created a notification system with Flow to update the company’s personnel directory.
- Using Flow, PowerApps and Agile method to develop a 'Vacation Tracker' form to track employee time-off request with total hours YTD for HR consumption.
- Designed solutions using PowerApps to automate new hires for the business operations within the existing company guidelines that proved beneficial to the community.
- Resident expertise on where the Office 365 platform is going with a good understanding of the Microsoft roadmap.
- Generated PowerBi solution for field sales to highlight sales variance for past sales’ year versus current sales year.
- Senior level leadership in design, support, administration, configuration, and development of SharePoint sites and supporting infrastructure.
- Worked with multiple business partners, IT team members, and occasional third parties to configure and develop the SharePoint platform from the ground up, continuously revising and building upon the platform to meet evolving staff needs.
- Worked in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, as a self-motivated, results-driven, and well-organized individual.
- Trained end-users in the development of rich content and the use of SharePoint tools such as news post and weekly digest and O365 objects in response to evolving community needs.
- Created over 100 documents and 20 pages on training and explaining the integration of O365 applications.
- Developed solutions to urgent business problems, leveraging existing tools and services.
SharePoint/O365 Development Consultant
- SharePoint/O365 Development Consultant facilitated, instructed, and devised the transference strategy of content from to Office 365 Modern SharePoint sites.
- Refined business processes through workflows to relieve repetitive tasks from the individual using Flow to allow for productive energy to stream into the field of research.
- Created several notification systems with out-of-the-box SharePoint Flow features to alert personnel of potential bottlenecks and to solve business problems.
- Designed solutions using PowerApps and SharePoint Designer to automate business operations within the existing company guidelines that proved beneficial to the community.
- Executed and managed other team leads to assure a smooth transition of content with little or no downtime to affect end-user access or performance.
- Taught, distributed and created SharePoint related materials to help the Takeda community better understand and utilize the full capabilities of SharePoint new and old versions.
- Performed basic SharePoint Administration functions working with Site Collection owners to ensure their Team Sites are set correctly (Permissions, Navigation, and Design) and maintenance of content, web parts and pages.
- Worked with R&D Communications to devise and design sites in modern SharePoint to showcase content, easy of navigation and search functionality.
- Converted business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint services.
Developer to advise, design and assist with further deployment and stabilization of existing deployment of 2010 SharePoint Intranet and Internet Farm for the upgrade to 2016. Execution of the SharePoint 2016 Migration PoC is essential. Seeking an innovator, that will work on making enhancements to existing SharePoint sites and workflows using SharePoint Designer. Experience in creating and or modifying custom online forms built with in SharePoint InfoPath. Knowledgeable about SharePoint Composites to create and update existing site content. Must have the ability to work independently and have strong communications and interpersonal skills. The focus for this position is the 2016 upgrade implementation so experience with SharePoint migration from is a must.