- Around 10+ years’ experience working as a developer and pursuing strong knowledge of SDLC with Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and maintenance of Intranet, Internet, database - driven, client-server, building of Web based Confidential solutions and Object Oriented applications.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and WSS 3.0/2.0.
- Controlled data in SharePoint by using control point and content management for securing the GDPR data.
- Heavily involved in requirement gathering meetings with client and vendor as required.
- SharePoint and Office 365 subject matter expert, with detailed knowledge of all the pillars of SharePoint (Infrastructure, Application Development, and Information Architecture).
- Proficient in developing team sites portals/publishing portals/community portals in SharePoint Online (O365)/ 2016/2013/2010 / MOSS2007.
- Expertise in customizing SharePoint collaboration portals utilizing OOTB features like team sites, site columns, site content types, managed metadata, user profile services, excel services, search service, document management, designer workflows.
- Hands on experience office graph API for connecting various nodes of O365 environment.
- Experience designing and developing custom web-parts/visual web-parts, event receivers, timer jobs using Visual Studio.
- Hands on experience building SPFx web parts utilizing NPM, node package manager, node.js, Yeoman SharePoint generator, Visual Studio Code and Microsoft office fabric UI.
- Expertise in using REST and CSOM for developing custom intranet solutions.
- Creating reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Experience SP Grid Views, Detail Views, Picture Library, Document Library and also various management systems like Document Management, Records Management, User Profile Management and Web Content Management.
- Fair command on using all the SharePoint management shell commands and SharePoint online management shell commands, sts-adm commands.
- Skill in implementing SharePoint workflows and designed workflows& Custom Page layouts using SharePoint designer.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of SharePoint development Server s including development tools like Visual Studio, TFS, Project tracker , etc. with/without VMWare.
- Heavily involved in troubleshooting SharePoint server and windows server issues using server logs in server manager, PowerShell and ULS logs .
- Created Unit Test Cases for AngularJS Components (Controllers, Services, Filters etc.) using Jasmine framework and Karma Test Runner.
- Good working knowledge in building and configuring SharePoint hosted apps in both on premise & online versions.
- Hands on working knowledge with K2 black pearl and sharegate tool , DocAve .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SharePoint: Online (O365), SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 / WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007
Programming Languages: SharePoint management Shell, ASP.Net, C#, SQL, ADO.Net, PowerShell Scripting & automation.
Databases: Microsoft SQL server 2012/2010/2008/2005/ , Access 2015.
Development Tools: Visual Studio, SPD 2013/2010/2007 , InfoPath 2013/2010/2007 , Eclipse, ATOM, Notepad++
Web server: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0.
Reporting Tools: Dundas, Google dashboards, Power BI
Source Code Management: TFS, SVN, GitHub
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Gathered multiple business requirementand discovery workshops to gather the business and functional requirements for a SharePoint 2013.
- Developed App Catalog for connecting the Control Point and Content Management to SPO
- Architected the whole O365 environment and implemented with a team of 2 members (administrators/developer).
- Mentoring and handling escalations from deployment team on Incident tickets & deployment issues
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) on client-side solution for all sites including team and personal. The webpart can added both ways either classic and Modern page form to sites.
- Designed the custom master page, page layouts for 2016 and developed the Custom Web Parts, Workflows, and navigation which displays information of sites destination.
- Managed the deployment of application, includes performance testing, quality testing and development/production support.
- Created services like Search service, Excel service, User Profile serviceand Workflow Management servicein SP2013.
- Work with team and customer to develop test plans and execute those plans
- Assist in creating strategy for SharePoint Online (business process improvements, workflows, forms, BCS/WCF integrations, mobile accessibility, etc.)
- Configured Fast Search Content and Fast Query Search Service Application for legal.
- Rebooted SQL server and SharePoint 2013 with complete backup/Snapshot of data and increased the performance of the machine.
- Active role in building SharePoint governance to accommodate client intranet usage policies imbibing SharePoint concepts.
- Implemented Document Management using features such as Site Columns, Security, and Versioning.
- I mplemented security in SharePoint portal by assigning Permissions and Roles to the users via Active Directory and SP Groups with custom permission levels.
- Created complex workflows using SPD and worked with the SPS Object Model during the creation of the dynamic web parts and document workflow.
- Customized Publishing pages and attached workflows using SPD.
- Involved in the migration of sites and content from on premise to O365 using the Sharegate.
- Developed, deployed, activated Features and maintained additional features in SharePoint 2013.
- Creating functionalities, event receivers to enhance functionalities in SharePoint Lists and Libraries.
Key Technologies/Skills:SP 2016/2013/2010 , SPD 2013/2010, XML, XSLT, U2U CAML Query Builder, SPM 2013, Java Scripting, jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap 3.0, Power Apps, Power BI, CSS 3.0, HTML-5, Sharegate, PowerGUI.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Developed a template, as a Sandbox solution, for a team site that can be reused by various project teams.
- The site consisted of various key components like polls, surveys, Manager messages and Discussion Boards.
- Provided support for the users of the Intranet portal.
- Developed a Time Sheet approval system using InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Developed a custom workflow to set user permissions on the timesheets using SPD Impersonation feature.
- Developed custom web-parts with grid views and tree views to display data across the client site.
- Used JIRA to track and resolve user issues.
- Migrated the client sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Analyzed the pre-upgrade Checker report and parsed it for data relevant to the migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Integrating SQL reporting services with TFS 2012.
- Uploaded the data to SharePoint lists using the SharePoint web services.
- Provisioned new sites and performed periodic maintenance on existing sites and site collections.
- Developed Reports using Excel web access web parts and Excel pivot Table and displayed them on Dashboard.
Key Technologies/Skills:SP 2010/2007, SPD 2010, Visual Studio 2010, InfoPath 2010, .NET Framework 3.5, C#, U2U CAML Query Builder, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap 3.0, CSS 3.0, HTML 5.
Senior .Net/SharePoint Developer
- Developed a SharePoint 2013 site using AngularJS, CSOM, REST API, custom web parts, Custom Workflow, and custom page layouts using Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Implemented and deploy SharePoint Provider Hosted Apps, Office 365 Apps with CSOM, REST API.
- Facilitate Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Retrospective Meetings and agile methodology.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and experience among the Team, Product Owner, Scrum Master and Stakeholders
- Extensively used WCF service calls to get the data from session and database side into the Silverlight application.
- Implemented the SOA architecture using Windows Communication (WCF).
- Designed and developed Triggers, Functions and Stored Procedure for SQL server 2008 database.
- Created snapshots by using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) for requirement phase and used SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Developed a web application using AngularJS, CSOM and REST API using Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Implemented Farm Level, Site and Page level customization using SOM/COM/ECMA Scripts.
- Highly experienced in developing distributed applications using Web Services, SOAP, WCF and XML in C#.
- Created Sites and Site Collections, Site Definitions and Site Template, List Template using Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Form based authentication in SharePoint 2013. Managed metadata services using Taxonomy feature.
- Created Event Receivers, Timer jobs, Application pages, SharePoint features Implementation.
- Create Site Columns, Content types, Site Definition, List Definition using Visual Studio to maintain consistency and used WSP to deploy in farm level.
- Migrate SharePoint 2010 application to SharePoint 2013 and office365 using ShareGate.
- Implemented Farm Level, Site and Page level customization using SharePoint SOM/COM/ECMA Scripts.
- Implemented SPD workflows for various departments to achieve automated tasks.
- Extensively use Contenttypehub feature to share data across different site collections.
- Connected data from various sources using BCS / BDC and implemented using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Implemented InfoPath forms and attached to SP library as content type, Published to different environments. Created workflow using Nintex.
- Highly experienced in developing distributed applications using Web Services, SOAP, WCF and XML in C#.
- Handle various technical aspects project documentation, system design, integration, monitoring critical paths & taking appropriate actions.
- Identify requirement and used SharePoint 2013 OOB features to implement functionality.
Senior .Net/SharePoint Developer
- Developed and deployed SharePoint Hosted Apps in Corporate App Catalog using JSOM, CSOM.
- Created custom Master pages for implementing branding and corporate look and feel using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Created custom views and implemented security based access for SharePoint portal. Dashboards, alerts using emails, creating views etc.
- Migrate SharePoint 2010 application to SharePoint 2013. Office 365 Document migration using ShareGate.
- Created Site Definition, List Definition, SiteTemplate, List Template, Site Columns, Lists, Event Handlers and Implemented SP role-based security using site groups, User Profile to secure access.
- Created external content type, form library, and document library for the web application and assigned required level of permissions.
- Implemented new managed metadata service, document sets and content type publication to apply Taxonomy for improved search functionality.
- Active involvement in the project analysis, design and implementation phases.
- Used REST interface List Data, Svc and displayed the data across cross-domain. Change the look and feel of the data using CSS, JQuery in the SharePoint pages.
- Created custom workflows to update data in another lists and send out specific notifications depending on status of requests.
- Configured BCS to connect with external data source from SQL server.
- Organized and performed DEV, UAT, and Production deployment tasks for Microsoft InfoPath solution releases and WSP deployments.
- Deployed SP solution packages using PowerShell tool for custom built web parts, features, event handlers and custom workflows
- Worked on purging and archiving NINTEX workflow history lists and SharePoint workflow history lists.
- Customized master pages and web page layout using SP Designer 2013 and PowerShell Script.
- Working with users to gather requirements, implement SharePoint and/or InfoPath solutions.
- Worked with SQL Server, Windows Server and other technologies related to SharePoint platform.Supported users for specific SharePoint team sites.
- Customized Look & Feel of portal by modifying Master Pages and using Cascading Style Sheet SharePoint 2007/2010.
- Implemented Forms Authentication in Web.Config for authenticating users.
- Analyze rest of projects and maintain SharePoint applications using SharePoint designer 2007 tool as per regular client requests.
- Developed Custom web part, custom workflows, Event Receiver, Timer Job using visual studio 2008, InfoPath forms and deployed same on the different server.
- Involved in development of UI (User Interface) Pages using the HTML, Master Pages & ASP.NET Controls
- Responsible for the day-to-day support such as troubleshooting and problem resolution, User Profiles for SP users.
- Created Custom Web Parts, AJAX Web parts, Application Pages, Features, Event Handlers, Custom Content types, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, and Content Type.
- Implemented InfoPath forms to gather user’s data in extranet application. Organized and managed SharePoint Contents using ECM.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created User controls, Web Services in various projects.
- Deployed developed application on IIS server, monitored performance and supported Production environment.
- Designed and developed Reports as per requirement using Crystal reports.
- Involved in the design, construction, and maintenance phases of the database.
- Used Session State Management to maintain user profiles and settings.
- Created Stored Procedures and Triggers to update and Insert data using ADO.NET objects.
- Responsible for all kinds of project planning and handle team having 5 members.
- Responsible to assign task and estimate the total hours for each task.
- Used grid view data control to display the information.
- Responsible to take RU reports on weekly basis.
- Responsible for Database design, dashboards and reporting services.
- Created VBScript to create virtual users to take load and performance measurements. Also changes VB scripts to customize tool to test different part of application.
- Lightly involved in requirement gathering and providing suggestions for improving the process.
- Created site collections for all facets of the company including Logistics, Sales, Accounting, Dispatch, and Warehousing.
- Developed Named Web Application using PowerShell script.
- Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls.
- Scheduled critical backups through Central Admin GUI.
- Created Data Connection Libraries to hold all the data connections in the SharePoint environment using Central Admin.
- Responsible for creating and Developing InfoPath forms and configured forms library.
- Worked on adding users and permissions for the site collection.
- Setup Customization and branding with Master Pages, CSS and navigation options.
- Developed Web User Controls in Visual Studio.NET 2010 and deployed them as Web parts.
- Developed custom workflow using Visual Studio 2010 and deployed in the SPS.
- Created dev and test environments in a Virtual PC environment that were used for the development and testing of the intranet environment.
- Web applications, site collections and manage errors, logging by extensively using the Central administration and provided end-user support and documentation for users.
- Built complex synchronous and asynchronous workflows to accommodate business requirements.