- Microsoft certified SharePoint developer with 5+ years of experience in planning, designing and developing various custom solutions using SharePoint 2010/2013 and Office 365. Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, production and post - production support. An organized, detailed oriented, conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure.
- Hand on Experience working on agile and water fall project development and Scrum methodology.
- Skilled in Server-Side Object Model (SSOM) using CAML and LINQ queries to perform CRUD operations.
- Solid experience in developing complex workflows using SharePoint Designer, Nintex and Code-based workflow.
- Well versed in creating forms using InfoPath Designer, Nintex Forms and PowerApps.
- Proficient in using Visual Studio to develop, debug, package and deploy both Sandbox and Farm solutions.
- Experienced in C# for the development of web-based application.
- Experienced in using Office 365 components including SharePoint online, OneDrive, Exchange, OneNote, Teams, Yammer, Delve, PowerApps.
- Proficient in creating OOTB solutions including Site Columns and Content Types.
- Experienced in using PowerShell to export/import sites, deploy, upgrade and retract solutions.
- Strong experience in using Business Connectivity Service (BCS) to integrate external data w ith SharePoint.
- Involved in migration from on-premise to on-premise and O365( SharePoint Online) through Sharegate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, goal-oriented and devoted to meeting client needs.
Confidential - Kansas City-MO
- Used Rest API that allows users to search from a huge list using the field and then further narrow down the results using auto filter.
- Used Event Receiver in visual studio and attached to list item event to prevent item deletion from a specific list.
- Involved on upgrading SharePoint through performing an inventory audit count using PowerShell, delete unused sites and outdated user access.
- Developed web-based ASP.NET intranet applications and linked to SQL databases by writing the business logic using C#.
- Designed powerful workflow (list and reusable) using SharePoint designer and Nintex to automate business process.
- Designed and published Electronic forms by using InfoPath designer applied various rules (Validation, Action and Formatting), Created data connections to receive and submit data to SharePoint list.
- Used SharePoint Designer and Business Connectivity Service to extract non- SharePoint data from SQL server to SharePoint that perform CRUD operation.
- Used PowerShell to deploy solution packages (.WSP) to testing and production environment.
- Participated in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, User acceptance test, Production and Post production stage of software development life cycle.
- Assisting users, provide technical support and work on tickets based on priority.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed Sequential Workflow to automate business process by using C#.
- Participated in migrating from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint online (office 365).
- Used SP Object Models and wrote CAMEL Query to retrieve data from SharePoint list and displayed the data using web parts.
- Developed farm solution to create site columns, content type, and list definitions by Declarative xml in visual studio.
- Worked in calendar over lay to show different department calendars in one place and applied target audience to show information for some specific users.
- Automated document approval process by using OOTB Workflow.
- Created web part pages, wiki pages and views using OOTB functionalities.
- Managed permission levels and grant permission for groups and individual users.
- Built list and reusable Workflow by using SharePoint Designer and Nintex.
- Used promoted links to create a site navigation on our root site collection to enable users easily navigate to their sites.