- 8+ years of extensive experience as a software Administrator/developer in Information Technology in Designing, Analyzing, Developing, Testing and deploying web/enterprise - based applications using Microsoft Technologies (SharePoint & . NET).
- Proficient in SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SP Designer 2007/2010/2013 , MS InfoPath 2007/2010/2013 with Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 infrastructure.
- Comprehensively worked on creating stored procedures, Views, triggers, functions, joins, views and indexes using SQL server 2008/2008 R2/2012, report generation using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Expert in creating-extending web application, site collection, sub sites using SP2013and MOSS 2007/2010.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, IIS6.0, IIS 7.0, DNS, Network and Security Principles.
- Proficient in customizing Master Page& Page Layouts for Site Branding, Rich aiming for UI design and Ribbon Customization.
- Expertise in C#.Net programming for web development for more than 3 years.
- Adept in working with Doc Management, Records Management, Web Content Management and applying Information Management policies.
- Havestrong proficiencies in Central Administration, IIS and SQL.
- Well Versed in configuring and using SharePointfor InfoPath form service, User Profile Service, Visio Service, Search Service, Excel Service, Lotus Note Connector Service and Manage Metadata Services.
- Experience in using Shared Service Provider (SSP) for User profile Management, managing user permissions and roles, defining search scope, customizing the search features and Excel Services.
- Expertise in Installing, configuring and administered troubleshooting Windows Servers, IIS, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Strong skills in Information architecture and taxonomy development.
- Expertise in SharePoint 2013 Support, install, configure, trouble shoot and manage multiple SharePoint environments, configure the central administration of SharePoint.
- Strong experience in implementing Out-of-box Workflows and designed Custom Workflows using SharePoint Designer and also developed Sequential /State-Machine Workflows using Visual Studio.
- Experience on configuringBusiness Data Connectivity (BDC) and Business Connectivity Service (BCS)to access external Data in to SP Portal.
- Experience on creating Target Application and Single Sign-On (SSO) to store credentials sets from external system .
- Proficient in Managing and utilizing metadata to establish enterprise Taxonomy and the tagging of content using Managed metadata Services and Folksonomy tagging.
- Expertise on developing Web parts/Visual web part using SP Object Model/ Client Object Model.
- Comprehensively worked on creating Grid view, Form view, Detail view, Developing User Control, Custom Control, Timer Jobs and Event Handler using VB, C#, COM+ and ASP.NET.
- Strong Experience working with LINQ queries.
- Expertise in SOAP and REST.
- Microsoft SharePoint certified.
- Worked on SP 2013, 2010 features like Developers Dashboard, Content Type Hub, Content Organizer, Target Audiences, Ratting and Tagging. testing
- Proficient in technologies like VB Scripting , Java script, JQuery, CSS, HTML, XML and XSLT.
- Knowledge of third party tools like Bamboo Web Parts K2 Black Pearl and Nintex Workflows.
- Ability to work on Power Shell, cmdlet, Stsadmfor administering SharePoint.
- Good Interpersonal skills, Team player, Self-initiator, Self-motivator & Quick learner.
TECHNICAL TOOLS & SKILLS:
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2010, 2012, 2013 SharePoint Designer 2007, 2010, 2013 Microsoft Visio.
Languages: C, C++, COBOL, VB, VB.net, C#.net, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/ R2/2012, MS Access, Oracle, DTS.
Operating Systems: Windows (Server 2003/2008/2012/ XP/NT/2000/98), MS-DOS.
Component Technology: COM, MTS.
CM Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server.
Trade Tools: TOAD, Visio 2007.
SP Migration Tools: DocAve v6/v5, MetaLogix,Metavis, Sharegate
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Involved in business analysis and planning for the SharePoint portal evaluation by Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing for Ally Portal.
- Used SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.NET for site customizations to add the Hit count to the page edited the master page to display sites for the sub-sites.
- Installed patches, upgrades and scripting. Designed and implemented MOSS infrastructures.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint installations, Application packaging and operational support using central administrator.
- Installed multiple SharePoint farms.
- Worked on creating CSS, Master Pages, Theme and Site Definition to enrich the portal.
- Created Content Editor Web Parts using the SharePoint Designer and customized the text in them to match the specifications.
- Expertise in working on AngularJS and Knockout JS.
- Created, Modified, Restored SharePoint Portal Sites and Windows SharePoint Services sites, adding permissions for users on various sites, updating content, changing navigation and adding/modifying/removing.
- Experienced in configuring and implementing Active Directory.
- Expertise in TFS workflow creation and server maintenance.
- Involved in migrating SharePoint using MetaLogixtool.
- Branded the SharePoint Portal and team sites using the CSS and SharePoint designer to have a consistent and uniform look throughout the portal.
- Used XMLfiles to store data in database and XSLTfor transformation of XML documents to other formats.
- Involved in setting up environment which involves installation of MS Windows Server 2012 and working on it by which a good knowledge regarding windows server 2012 is obtained.
- Used PowerShell scripting for GUI based admin tool which the admin work easy.
- Experienced in using sand box solutions and farm solutions.
- Designed and DeployedPublic facing websites- Internet, extranet and intranet sites and also build intranet portals and collaboration solutions.
- Used web technologies such as SOAP AND REST.
- Involved in setting up FAST Search and deployment of it.
- Customized site definitions for SharePoint Personal Sites for automatic creation of Resume document library for each user, and modify user profile database.
- Worked on Business Data Catalog (BDC) to integrate business data from back-end server applications to Office Share Point Server 2007.
- Created custom Web Parts that tracked business logic using SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Using C#.Net the development of web parts for calendars and for carrier information has been done.
- Involved in working with Nintex Workflows for integration purposes.
- Expertise in implementing OOTB features in SharePoint 2013.
- Created custom workflows using SharePoint Designer, VS.Net for documents approval, Email notifications, Task assignments, tracking issues, document approvals and feedbacks.
- Designed and Developed InfoPath 2003/2007 forms for workflows.
- Experience working with SharePoint workflows and Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Strong Object-Oriented design/development skills using languages such as C# and Java
- Experience with working in agile software development lifecycle.
- Strong troubleshooting and communications skills.
Confidential, FRESNO, CA
- Created a Timeline Functionality using Client Object Model that provided the capability to generate a campaign timeline by associating a campaign with a predefined timeline template.
- Involved in migrating from SP using DocAve v6 .
- Involved in migration from WSS / SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007.
- Worked with team to establish a SharePoint 2013 Development Environment that fit into Microsoft’s Best Practices for SharePoint 2013 Development environments.
- Responsible for Design, Development and Architecture of SharePoint 2013 based solution for the Retail Campaign Planning tool.
- Custom branded Master pages and Page Layouts to match corporate Branding and Design using VB Coding.
- Used C#.Net for web application development.
- Extensively used Microsoft InfoPath 2013 to create InfoPath form templates.
- Developed and maintained additional features in MOSS 2007.
- Development in SharePoint using web interface and client software.
- Experience in using sandbox solutions to Install and configure apps.
- Developed Workflows for automation of processes associated with document collaboration, timeline deliverable, tasks SLA, &resource assignment management using SP Designer 2013.
- Developed holistic view of the campaign metrics via Integrated Dashboards using KPI, BIcapabilities and Gant Charts.
- Used PowerShell scripting in the client object model and also involved in MS Windows Server 2012 installation, setting up the environment which provided good knowledge regarding windows server 2012.
- Worked on Business Connectivity Services (BCS) to provide both read and write access between business applications and SharePoint 2013.
- Performed full and partial user import from Active Directory to synchronize user profiles and properties.
- Worked on SOAP and REST.
- Experienced in implementing NintexWorkFlows by integrating data from different places.
- Deep experience and knowledge in TFS maintenance, TFS template creation and modifications.
- Involved in maintenance and administration of SharePoint services like search, content hub.
- Worked on Document Information Panel integration of hosted InfoPath into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and integration of InfoPath email forms into Outlook. Worked on the OWA (Outlook Web Access).
- Worked on office 365 and MS Azure.
- Worked on Integrating Campaign artifacts residing in Microsoft SQL Server2008/2012.
- Extensively worked on business logic authoring and load balanced InfoPath forms using XML, XPATH and other Out Of The-Boxfeatures like rules, calculations and conditional formatting.
- Created List View, Content Query, HTML Form, Chart, Visio Web Access, Excel Web Access, Discussion Board, Survey, Carousel, Ticker and jQuery Search Web Parts.
- Involved in Developing and Deploying FAST searchserver.
- Expertise in Angular JS and Knockout JS.
- Implemented Agile Methodology using JIRA to track and resolve user issues for SharePoint portal development, management and administration.
- Involved in the working of generating reports using SSRS and SSIS.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Completelyinvolved in migrating sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 using DocAve based on the user requirement.
- Gathering requirements from users relating to migration and keeping up with migration status.
- Created Sites, Document Libraries, Lists and Views to collaborate users.
- Configured Outlook 2010 with MOSS 2010 to synchronize Share Point Document Library and Lists.
- Worked on Document Management, Records Management, User Profile Management and Web Content Management.
- Configured apps for use as high-trust apps.
- Configured SharePoint 2010 to use high-trust apps.
- Configured .NET to trust s for making network calls.
- Worked on updating the Designer Workflows and InfoPath forms in SharePoint 2010.
- Re-deployed Custom Workflows and Custom Web Parts after making necessary changes as part of migration.
- Involved in Developing Content Pages and Page Layouts using VS 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Involved in setting up FAST Search in SharePoint 2010.
- Extensive experience with Team Foundation Server and .Net
- Configured My Site for each user to show their profile and personalized page.
- Configured Shared Service Provider for Search, Audiences and User Profile management.
- Worked on List template, Site template and Site definition to customize Share Point Portal 2010.
- Created Site Columns and Content Types to resume schema of columns in different lists of web application.
- Assign Roles and Permission to sites, lists and list items.
- Created InfoPath2007/2010 forms and published it in to Share Point Forms Library.
- Developed the form template to trigger a Sequential Work Flow for approval and track the status.
- Created document workflow by handling Document Libraries Event handlers.
- Involved in Bug Fixing and maintenance of SharePoint 2010 Sites.
Environment: SharePoint 2007/2010, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, InfoPath 2007/2010, DocAve v6, ASP.Net 3.5, C#, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, JQuery, CAML Builder, HTML, CSS, Silver Light, Visual studio 2012.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Manage SharePoint 2013, Office 365 intranet and internet
- Environment for company administrative use and client communications and data sharing.
- Implemented security in SharePoint portal by assigning permissions and roles to the users in Active Directory.
- Configured and maintained Document libraries, Form libraries& created Custom Views. eveloped a revised invoicing system to allow uploading of multiple monthly invoices to nearly 40 different profit centers for processing. Utilizing Nintex worklfow for file change notifications and file/permissions modifications. This helped with streamlining and enhancing the efficiency of the invoicing process.
- Developed a company 'PlayBook' menu and file system (with SharePoint ) to allow dynamic display of updated company templates and samples. A one-stop shop for all company/client documentation procedures.
- Created a SharePoint list/database for all construction codes. Searchable and sortable.
- 'Outsourced' to Coast Community College to develop a construction status page for CCCD internet site. Established a permanent
- Provided Technical Support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage.
- Created multiple document libraries and content types based on Security Groups.
- Developed Knowledge based articles for users and staff.