- 10+ years of experience in developing SharePoint Server 2016,SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010,Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Office/Online 365, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Office InfoPath , and SQL server on DEV, QA Testing, and Production Environments .
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using Visual Studio .NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET (Web Forms, Win Forms), Model View Controller (MVC) architecture, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Silverlight.
- Proficient in Installation, Configuration, Creating/managing sites and site collections, site templates, Web Content Management (WCM), InfoPath Forms, Business Data Catalog (BDC), Business Data Services(BCS), Business Intelligence (BI), BI tools such as SSRS, SSAS, Backup/restore and CAML Tools, and ETL tools such as SSIS.
- Created Workflows using Windows Workflow Foundation and using tools like SharePoint Designer, PowerShell and Nintex.
- Hands - on experience Web Parts, Eventhandlers, Features, Workflows, Customizing Master Pages, Content Types, Page layouts, Custom Document Libraries.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing of various SharePointSite Definition, Site Template, Site collection, list definition, list template, timer job, site columns, Site content management, Lists, List Definition Audiences, Security, Search customization, Active Directory, Excel Calculation Services and Single Sign on for SharePoint Services.
- Knowledge of custom error pages and exception handling.
- Experience in installation, development of objects like tables, queries, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, indexes using T-SQL and management of SQL Server 2014/2012/ 2008 /2005.
- Experienced and proficient in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, SOAP, REST, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experienced in developing system using different software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall model.
- Developed N Unit test cases and manual unit test scripts for Test Driven development.
- Experience in developing build scripts, installation procedures and configuration management.
- Created and configured collaborative portals sites and team site for various intranet and internet applications.
- Experienced in implementation of SQL Server Reporting Services in SharePoint for Dashboards and other BI Tools.
- Experience in handling multiple projects, tough deadlines, driving development process, mentoring team members and training Business users.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, Microsoft VSS, TFS
SharePoint Technologies: SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016 , MOSS 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 , InfoPath 2007/2010/2013 , Web Parts, Workflows, Lists, Libraries, Content Types, SharePoint Search, SharePoint Hosted Apps, Provider Hosted Apps, O365/SharePoint Online
Programming skills: C, C++, VB, C#, SQL, T-SQL, PowerShell Script
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 , Microsoft Access
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013 , Nintex
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, Apache, Tomcat
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),SSIS
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , UNIX
Confidential, Cary, NC
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
- Participated in Requirement gathering sessions with the internal clients and preparation/modifying of the requirements in Requirement Specification document.
- Worked with multiple groups in the company to create SharePoint applications as per the business requirements.
- Managed projects and followed agile methodology for disciplined approaches to manage projects and all custom developments.
- Created several custom workflows primarily using SharePoint Designer 2013 as per the requirements for various Department sites.
- Designed and implemented custom Workflows on Lists and Document Libraries to in corporate various business policies and processes for publishing content using Visual Studio 2012.
- Designed and developed Master Pages, Page Layouts usingSharePoint Designer.
- Created Views, Alerts and Custom Lists in SharePoint 2016.
- Created Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views, and Content Type to collaborate users.
- Assigned and setup the permission on document libraries, lists for users.
- Designed and developed Custom Master Page and Page Layouts.
- Created SharePoint workflows on document libraries and lists.
- Created a new Publishing site with custom branding, Created Data View Web parts in the process of creating a new site.
- Perform Analysis, Designing and Coding and Developed new interfaces for cloud-based data protection and the new control called Backup to Azure.
- Experience in developing the Applications using Visual SourceSafe (VSS) and MSFT Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Performed setting up of Office 365 onlinebased solution including migration of content from existing SharePoint online custom workflow and reporting capabilities.
- Customized Office 365 Team Sites Out of the Box (OOB) functionality (custom list, libraries, content types, etc.) to reflect the company business information architecture.
- Designed and created Office 365/SharePoint 2016 site architecture to reflect company project assets.
- Implemented Data collection forms, Survey forms and customer satisfactionforms using InfoPath and integrated them with SharePoint portal.
- Created forms using InfoPath 2013 that check for several rules/validations and save data to SharePoint lists.
- Created workflow initiation forms using InfoPath 2013.
- Manage Permissions for the sites and created new Permission Levels to provide granularity.
- Setup User Profile synchronization with Active Directory, Used PowerShell for file transfer and automated status delivery.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. SharePoint Developer/Administrator
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development of the project.
- Involved in Configuration and Administration of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Created Site Columns, Content types and ListDefinitions to handle the content in organized way across sites.
- Created SharePoint hosted App-parts in SharePoint 2013 and deployed them using visual studio.
- Created Apps using Rest API Cross-Domain calls in SharePoint 2013.
- Worked on Event handlers and used them for actions against deleting, adding items in SharePoint lists.
- Worked extensively with out of the box web parts like Content Editor Web parts, filters, Business Data and Search web parts and created Custom Web parts and User Controls using SharePoint Object Model.
- Developed many dynamic InfoPath forms for data entry which collects data at different levels of projects.
- Worked and re-designed the Look andFeel of the sites, navigation and customized them based on the requirements of the project.
- Developed custom Page Layouts for site pages using SharePoint Designer, added customization to them and provided enhanced look and feel for the pages.
- Developed and Customized Data view Web Parts using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Worked on the Web Content Management (WCM) by gathering the information from different work streams and updating that to the production site.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users, SharePoint and Active Directory groups, libraries, and lists according to their requirement.
- Worked on importing data from the Active directory by using User Profiles and implemented CRAWL on the Content Sources to use the Search functionality in the site.
- Developed and deployed custom workflows using Nintex/SharePoint Designer for notifications, approvals and taking feedback from the users and also attached these workflows to InfoPath forms to make them dynamic for data collection from users.
- Used SP Services, Java Script, and CAML to pull the data from cross-domain sites and combine it with the local data to populate it in a new SharePoint list to minimize the manual amalgamation of data.
- Worked extensively on with Central Administration portion to perform server reports, manage errors, logging, web application, site collections and optimizations.
- Developed and deployed custom solutions using Visual Studio applications.
- Experience in working with command line tools such as Stsadm and PowerShell Scripting.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2014, SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, Visual Studio, CAML,LINQ, Crystal Report, SSIS, SSRS, PowerShell Scripting, Power BI, Java Script, J Query, C#.Net, Nintex Work Flow, Active Directory, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed the design document based on the workflow and business requirements after thorough technical analysis.
- Created Sites, Document Libraries, Form Libraries, Lists and Views to collaborate users in SharePoint 2010.
- Created SharePoint2010 Site Columns and Content Types to reuse schema of columns in different documents of web application.
- Configured My Site in SharePoint 2010 for each user to show their profile and personalized page.
- Branded the SharePoint Portal and team sites using the CSS and SharePoint Designer to have a consistent and uniform look throughout the portal.
- Developed a workflow using SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010 to automate common business activities such as document review and approval, issue tracking and signature collection etc.
- Created InfoPath 2010 forms and published it in to Share Point 2010 Forms Library.
- Used BCS to connect and bidirectional manipulation of SQL server data from SharePoint 2010 system.
- Created Custom Templates, Site Definitions and organized the content into respective Areas for easy navigation through SharePoint 2010 portal.
- Created, Modified, Restored SharePoint 2010 Portal Sites and Windows SharePoint Services sites, adding permissions for users on various sites, updating content, changing navigation and adding/modifying/removing users and user permissions.
- Designed and implemented Data Grid Web Parts to display data from SQL Server 2008 database utilizing Business Connectivity Services.
- Extensively used LINQ Queries to retrieve information from SharePoint Lists.
- Designed Views, Lists, Automatic alerts notification, Email Send on Event, RSS field in SharePoint 2010 portal.
- Worked on user Authorization, Permission levels and Impersonation to make the SharePoint portal more secure.
- Developed Custom Feature to add extra functionality on context menu of SharePoint document library items.
- Created custom Content Types and associated with the workflow.
- Created Workflow to send alert when item being added in document library and also created a workflow to copy item from one list to another using Nintex workflow.
- Collaborated with the QA team to develop the test plans, test scenarios, test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Implemented Agile Methodologyto track and resolve user issues for SharePoint dashboard development, management and administration.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2012/2014, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2010, Visual Studio, Java Script, J Query, C#.Net, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, MS Visio, MS Office, CAML, LINQ, PowerShell, Nintex Work Flow, TFS, MS Project.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Worked with team for entire project life cycle by defining and gathering requirements, designing, and implementation for the project.
- Involved in migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 by using Database migration method.
- Produced backup of Site Collections, Content Types and Content Database by using STSADM commands to be deployed in MOSS 2007.
- Worked on preparing plans for up-gradation and migration of site collection and sites from existing MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Worked on deploying and managing an enterprise-wide document/content management system.
- Worked on using and managing SharePoint services including deployment and configuration of both servers and sites, creating and managing web applications, site collections, and workflows; enterprise content management, integration with custom applications, and managing content of the enterprise.
- Worked on managing, deploying and maintenance of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 infrastructure.
- Developed the Features XML files, Install Batch files, Window SharePoint Services Solution Framework (WSP) file to bundle all the components and deploy it in the production environment.
- Designed and implemented Dashboard functionality using Excel services by enabling/activating appropriate features and establishing data connections to SQL Server.
- Worked on core SharePoint development, customization, development of web parts, features, site pages, Out of Box features of SharePoint 2010.
- Worked on developing Custom Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Worked on development of BDC web parts using Excel Services and BI to allow company users to share financial data within excel files.
- Worked on development of Custom Lists, Surveys, Templates, Style Sheets, Documents Libraries and Image Libraries using Excel Services, SharePoint 2010 SharePoint, SharePoint Designer 2010, and Visual Studio2010.
- Worked on designing and implementation of a disaster recovery plan with the use of STSADM backup, SQL Server backup and file system backup for SharePoint 2010 environment.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008, Java, J2EE, Java Script, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2007/2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2010, Visual Studio, Nintex, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, TFS, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, C#.NET.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
.NET Developer/ SharePoint Engineer
- Worked with ASP.NET request validation features.
- Efficiently with various implemented various HTML 5 features to satisfy the end-user needs.
- Configured changed in ASP.NET Website templates.
- Created the custom site definitions, site columns, site templates, lists and document libraries using .NET and deployed into the SharePoint.
- Developed applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET Web API frameworks.
- Implemented the custom Calendars for each user and different court appointments
- Implemented the custom web part groups under the web part for default parameters
- Generated the word and .pdf documents for completed summons using word automation service and maintained the SharePoint Achieve
- Imported and process the admin summons from excel file using the SharePoint Excel service
- Implemented the SharePoint Timer jobs to convert settlement offer to summons, stipulation to multiple summons and directive to summons.
- Developed the WCF services using Entity framework and generated entities for SQL Server tables, views and stored procedures.