- Over 9 years of IT experience in Microsoft Technologies like SharePoint and .NET Framework.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production and Implementation of various client/server and Web Applications.
- Extensive experience in Designing, Developing the portals using SharePoint Online Office 365, SharePoint Server 2016/ 2013/2010/2007 , Windows SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0), SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 , and InfoPath 2013/2010/2007 .
- Implemented SharePoint 2013 features such as App Domain Configuration, SharePoint high trust apps (Provider Hosted) using SharePoint App Model and OData using Visual Studio 2012.
- Experience in implementing Out - of-box features of SharePoint and its Customization.
- Strong experience in creating Custom Web-parts, Content Types, Page layouts, Features and their Deployment and various Custom Document Libraries and Lists.
- SharePoint 2010 Client Object Model, LINQ to SharePoint, Ribbon Controls.
- Extensive knowledge in customizing and creating Sites, Site columns, Lists, List views, Wiki sites, Team sites, Event Handlers, various SharePoint Features, Security, Search, Content Management technologies for SharePoint Services.
- Extensively worked on creating CSS, Master Pages, Branding, Theme and Site Definition to enrich the portal using SharePoint Designer.
- Expertise working with SQL Server and strong Analysis & Design of Databases.
- Having good knowledge in writing Store Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Joins, User Defined Functions and Sub Queries.
- Experience in designing, developing of Business/Commercial Applications using Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013/2015 , VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML, AJAX, XML, Web Services
Programming Tools: .NET Framework, ADO.Net, Windows APIs, ADO, WCF, LINQ
Microsoft Technologies: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) 2003, Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0, SharePoint designer 2007/2010, InfoPath forms 2010/2007, SharePoint Object Model, MS office 2010/2007/2003 Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0)
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Involved in entire EUC Migration project life cycle by gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and Deployment.
- Documenting the user guide manual by collecting the end user requirements.
- Development of Lists and SharePoint Approval workflows using Visual Studio 2010.
- Created Site setup for End-Users of End User Computing System to capture and manipulate information.
- Deployed Bamboo’s Solutions SPD Extended Activities to overcome the limitations of SharePoint Designer 2010 to perform copy/move actions.
- Created SharePoint groups using the third-party tool Nintex Workflow.
- Created workflow to send alert when item being added in Document Library and created a workflow to copy item from one list to another using Nintex Workflow.
- Conducted administrative activities for site creation, restoring and backup Avamar Server.
- Customized site definitions for SharePoint Personal Sites for automatic creation of Resume document library for each user and modify user profile database.
- Implemented SharePoint role-based security using AD groups to secure access to Sites, Lists, Document Libraries and Folders.
- Designed and developed InfoPath Forms using InfoPath Designer 2010.
- Worked on QC Checklist to enhance the quality control on Migrated EUC’s.
- Modified web applications, integration scenarios, portals, and web parts.
- Implemented Java Script to Hide and Reveal the columns on the web page.
- Involved in pushing data from SharePoint Portals to the SQL Server using Web Services.
- Applied corporate look and feel to SharePoint sites by branding the master page and CSS using SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Resolving the unknown errors from the ULS Logs and severely worked on Power pivots, Calendar Scheduler jobs.
- Created several Timer Jobs to automate the tasks, like Reminders, Escalation Process.
- Managing People search and Enterprise Search Server Applications.
- Migrated MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 using Database attach upgrade method and build collaborative solutions using SharePoint 2010.
- Provided Power user training for site owners, site collection administrators.
- Provided level 2 support for site performance issues by reviewing server event viewer logs and14 hive logs.
- Created Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Libraries, Lists, List Views and Content Type using SharePoint Server 2010
- Created JQuery enabled InfoPath 2010 Form to submit the data to SQL Server.
- Created CAML Queries to join different custom lists and build a relationship among them.
- Deployed Site Features and Custom List with Site Columns and Content Type by using Share Point Features Manager.
Confidential, Fairfield, CA
- Used Out-of-the-box workflows and developed several Workflows and associated them with related departments to replicate the documents from internal site to External site using SharePoint Designer 2013by handling documents flow.
- Automating the sub site creation process using CSOM, Retrieving the server-side properties and required information to the client-side context.
- Extensively worked on Content Editor Web Parts to implement Jssor files and fetching all the images dynamically from Picture Library.
- Customizing Timer Job functions for Records management Content Governance in Archival workflow process.
- Wrote JSOM scripts to get the document count in every document library based on “document type” content type and display it on the Home Page Web Part.
- Implemented Bootstrap to display total count of the Job Openings in each department with the opening postings count.
- Executed PowerShell scripts to get the backup files from production environment and restore it in the development environment.
- Managing sites, subsites, site quotas and alerts. Created navigation links between Team site, Intranet sub sites and Public Internet web sites.
- Created and customized various mobile layouts using Power Apps Studio.
- Developed several Workflows to replicate the list items from internal site to External site using Forms and Flows.
- Used latest SharePoint online features like Team sites, Hub sites, and Planner.
- Created complex forms using InfoPath2013 and built a brand-new office supply requisition form.
- Provided document management facilities by uploading Microsoft Office 2007 Word documents, Excel Sheets, Power Point slides to the Document Library.
- Used User Profile Synchronization Services to import contacts from active directory.
- Extensively worked on Content Query Web Part to implement content roll up.
- Extensively worked on adding/updating Tableau Reports on SharePoint internal sites.
- Provide production support and maintain existing systems by researching and troubleshooting problems. Provide appropriate documentation.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Involved in Architecting Server Farm, Web Application, Site Collection and Sites.
- Used Share Point Designer 2010 for branding and customizing Share Point Server 2010 by modifying Master Pages.
- Involved in analysis of SharePoint 2013 and Migration from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2013 of internal SharePoint Site.
- Initial installation and configuration of development, QA and Production Environments SharePoint 2013 from Scratch.
- Developed Custom Workflows for Process Automation using visual studio 2010.
- Configured Workflows for lists, Documents using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Created the wireframes and user stories supporting to the wireframes for client to review, documenting the project details.
- Created Stored Procedures and used them in different ways like to call SSIS Packages or to use in SSIS Script task etc.
- Implemented powershell scripts to deploy and update the apps on different environments.
- Developed custom content type to be used in the SharePoint form library.
- Implemented SharePoint 2013 high trust apps (provider hosted) to integrate with IOS device.
- Created Site Columns, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries using visual studio and with JSOM.
- Created REST API services with Client-Side Object Model to transfer the data from SharePoint 2013 to IOS and vice-versa through JSON.
- Created Nintex workflows to maintain InfoPath forms and Nintex forms.
- Developed Sequential and Site workflows using Nintex Workflows for the corresponding document library.
Confidential, Clear Water, FL
- Involved in entire project life cycle by gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and Deployment
- Used Microsoft flows and developed several flows and associated them with related team/departments to replicate the documents between internal sites by handling documents flow.
- Set up governance for small to mid-size clients to help them define architecture for the intranet / internet Office365 environments, including Active Directory policies, Security groups settings, as well as who manages the Office365 environment as Global Administrator, Power User, Member, and Reader. Created custom lists to build Invoice forms, based on each individual job.
- Involved in fixing the filter conditions, current month Birthdays and Anniversaries view.
- Extensively worked on Content Editor Web Parts to implement Invoice Forms and fetching all the data dynamically from SharePoint lists/libraries.
- Front end development using source editor scripts like HTML, Java Script, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Created and customized various mobile layouts for Employee Survey, Pot luck Surveys using Power Apps Studio.
- Successfully planned, organized and launched TD Miscellaneous AP Invoices project into production with quality testing and release permissions to Power Users.
- Worked independently to gather requirements from the business stake holders and turned them into technical requirements.
- Analyzed and documented all the requirements into Business requirements Document
- Setting up Permission levels and permissions for individual users, SharePoint libraries and lists according to requirement.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in requirement gathering by interacting with the department heads.
- Involved in setting up a staging environment to test the overall upgrade process from MOSS 2007 to SP 2013.
- Performed hybrid migration approach in migrating MOSS 2010 to SP 2013 and have extensive knowledge on in-place migration.
- Used SharePoint Designer 2010 for branding and customizing sites by modifying Master Pages.
- Extensively worked on deploying the customized ribbon controls on the portal sites using ECMA Script and XML.
- Created & Deployed Connectable Custom Web Parts by using C# and SharePoint Object Model.
- Worked with WSS object model for site collection organization, list manipulation.
- Created lists, list templates and site templates and attached them to the Designers Workflows.
- Created custom workflows and event handlers using VS 2010, SP Designer 2010.
- Wrote custom codes to copy the attachments from one list to another on different site.
- Moved sites from production environment to development environment using Backup and Restore.
- Involved in installing and configuring SharePoint portal server 2013 on Windows platform to implement a custom corporate intranet portal site.
- Integrated the portal with Microsoft Outlook to view SharePoint list data in Outlook and to transfer Outlook data to SharePoint site.
- Created administrator web parts in ASP.NET for administrative tasks like creating rules and configuring user profiles
- Used SharePoint API and ASP.NET to build custom Web Parts to implement additional business requirements from and within the SharePoint site.
- Created custom site columns and content types based on WSS Content Type hierarchy and used them in list and document libraries.
- Created audiences and implemented alert and audience targeting features on the portal.