- 8.5 years of experience in IT industry developing Client - Server applications and Product based distributed solutions in Microsoft Technologies like SharePoint 2016/2013 and .Net.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2016/2013 Administration, design and Development.
- Extensive experience in designing and administering enterprise SP 2013 web applications, site collection and subsites.
- Managing Solution deployments, custom web parts, SharePoint Designer 2013 workflows and Form libraries.
- Managing InfoPath forms, Nintex workflows and Nintex forms.
- Customizing the master page and page layouts.
- Installation and configuration of SSRS and create report Projects.
- Installation and configuration of workflow manager, Nintex and service applications like User profile services, Enterprise search, Distributed Caching Service.
- Extensive experience in Migrations of SharePoint from and On-Prem to SharePoint Online.
- Administration of Active directory and SQL server.
- Good experience in monitoring the SharePoint farm, Backup and restore and performing cumulative updates.
- Conversant with PowerShell Scripting.
- Conversant with ITIL process and managed Incident/Problem/Change requests and ensuring 100% SLA.
- Good Team player, Interacts effectively with clients, large enterprise teams for delivery issues and participate in regular review and status meetings.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal skills and quick learning abilities and adaptable to evolving technologies.
Core Skills: SharePoint 2016/2013, SharePoint Online, Asp.Net, C#
Databases: SQL Server 2014
IDE (Integrated Development Environment): Visual studio 2012, SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath form designer 2013.
Configuration Management Tools: VSS, TFS and Tortoise CVS
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows servers
Development Methodologies and Process: Waterfall, Agile-Scrum and ITIL V3
Reporting: SQL server reporting services, PowerPivot for SharePoint.
Domain Experience: Insurance, Financial, Telecom and Public sectors
Other Tool: IIS, Nintex, Synergi, Sharegate, Splunk .
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Member of the Enterprise SharePoint Standard Operations team.
- Migrated one of the largest SharePoint farm from using Sharegate and Content database migration procedure.
- Build and Configure new SharePoint 2016 farms for migrating SharePoint 2013 farms.
- Worked on transitioning of SharePoint farms from OWA to OOS and worked on the remediating the challenges caused by the new OOS architecture for PowerPivot reports.
- Building and Configuring multi-tenant aware SharePoint service applications like Search, User Profile services, Managed Metadata and Term store management, Secure Store Service application and BCS/ECT configuration.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of site collections and tenants with heavy business intelligence, like SSRS, PowerPivot and Performance point.
- Worked in a challenging, Workflow Manager migration to remediate the EOL, for Windows 2008 support and migrated the Workflows to its new infrastructure, and restored scopes without affecting the inflight workflows.
- Worked as a team, on a Real time Disaster Recovery of applications by following fail over procedures, during a Data Center disaster and brought back applications within two hours.
- Review ULS logs and other loggings configured for troubleshooting issues.
- Patched the SharePoint environment with service packs and CU’s and maintained the farms security compliance, a high priority of the bank.
- 0365 tenant management, Managing site collections in SharePoint Online.
- Performed SMAT Analysis for migrating SharePoint On-premise to O365- SharePoint Online.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cloud Hybrid Search implemented between Online and On-premise SharePoint farms.
- Used Dir Sync to synchronize On-Premise ADDS properties, to Azure AD tenant.
- SSL configuration, Anonymous web application setup, Custom solution developments and Installations, F5 Management, DNS and AD support.
- Set up infrastructure for provided hosted Apps.
- Detailed Documentation, Handling Chance Requests, Work requests, Resolving Problem tickets with agreed SLA.
- Involved in Migrating the existing SP 2010 Farm to 2013 Farm.
- Maintaining external facing SharePoint portal for public and the internal web applications for employees.
- Installed and configured service applications like User profiles, Search, distributed cache and adjusted Search topology as and when required.
- Creating sites, Site collection, Form Libraries, Lists, Document Libraries, Content types, Site columns, List columns and Views.
- Created and maintained InfoPath 2013 forms, SharePoint designer workflows, Nintex workflows.
- IIS-SSL configuration, URL Rewrite, Load balancing support, DNS and AD support.
- Created and customized MasterPages, Page Layouts and Site Pages and Navigation.
- Created Product catalog site collection and created Application Market place for Schools.
- Used PowerShell scripting for administration activities and daily monitoring.
- Supporting the single page list-based client side customizations developed using SPServices JQuery library.
- Helped the team to establish the infrastructure for SharePoint Apps.
- Installed Nintex and configured it for specific web applications.
- Review ULS logs and other loggings configured.
- Review backup’s in a regular basis and fix issues.
- Created custom webparts using visual studio and deployed solutions from one farm to another.
- Involved in SharePoint cumulative updates and server patching.
- Created SSRS reports projects in visual studio and deployed them on employees and school site collections.
- Solution developments, deployments, Features installations across the farm.
- Debug code and fix issues with the custom solutions using visual studio and SharePoint designer workflows.
- Representing team for activities like patching, Cumulative updates, org meetings and other technical meetings.
- Coordinating SQL admin teams and Infrastructure teams for SharePoint function.
Confidential, New Jersey
Software Engineer (SharePoint/.Net)
- Worked with SharePoint 2010 and involved in migration from SP .
- Designed wiki pages, Lists, Web Parts, Workflows and created a collaborative site experience.
- Ensure adherence to client’s security concerns and design the solutions meeting Microsoft standards and guidelines.
- Designed content types, Site columns and customized them using SharePoint designer.
- Created list based SharePoint designer workflows and automated the request flow in various stages.
- Branding and customization of site pages.
- Customized NewForm, edit Form and View Forms using SharePoint designer 2013.
- Creating Custom Webparts using Visual Studio.
- Created Custom permission levels, SharePoint Groups and configured security at different levels in accordance with the Confidential security compliance.
- Involved in requirement gathering from the clients and participate in architectural review meetings.
- Responsible for managing technology in the project and providing technical guidance for the developers and solution for the business requirements.
- Followed Agile and Scrum and participated in a daily stand up meetings to track the development.
- Implemented Client side operations using SPServices JQuery library.
Applications Support Intern
- Developing applications using three-tier architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture.
- Implemented Ajax controls.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures, Views and triggers.
- Prepared technical documents and release notes.
- Code reviews and Deployment.