Software: Patch/Security Management - Active Directory - SnagIt - SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 - Windows XP/7/8/10 - MS Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 , IE 7/8/9/10/11 Google Chrome - Firefox - Service Now - Bomgar - WebEx Corporate - LogMe In Remote, Dim Dim - Asterisk VoIP, Norton Ghost, Project Management, Vendor Management, Adobe Acrobat, Remedy, Lotus Notes, Blackberry, iPhone/iPad, MAC, Office 365, MIM (Microsoft Identity Manager) portal, Office 365 Admin Centers (Exchange, SharePoint, Azure AD, Skype for Business, Intune), OneDrive for Business, SCCM, Salesforce, Citrix, Cisco VPN
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Junior Systems & SharePoint Administrator/Shift Supervisor
- Provides Tier I/II onsite and phone based technical support to local, domestic, and international Department of Commerce - International Trade Administration end-users.
- Manages a team of helpdesk technicians by ensuring quality service is provided from each technician.
- Performs administrative tasks including account creations/deletions, password resets, and granting access to drives, folders and files in accordance with security guidelines.
- Implements group policies on user accounts.
- Monitors user accounts through Active Directory, MS Azure AD, MS Exchange, and the MS Admin Portal.
- Create and manage accounts in Microsoft Identity Manager
- Use PowerShell to run new user login scripts and run group policy updates
- Manages network printers, scanners, and copiers.
- Communicates and escalates technical issues that cannot be resolved at the first and second level based upon department operations and procedures to Tier III as necessary.
- Create technical documentation for distribution to end-users and CSC staff.
- Provide support in client software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Adobe Acrobat, Salesforce
- Communicates with the end user regarding their incident, and through their correspondence resolves tickets.
- Encourages and maintains positive employee culture of effective communication, customer relations and continuous improvement within team members.
- Regulates software installations, upgrades, and deployments via SCCM.
- Manages network servers for local, domestic, and international end-users.
- Assists SharePoint team with creating and granting access to SharePoint/Office 365 site as Junior SharePoint Admin
- Assists with Salesforce Admin duties that include managing Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Assists with Service Now Admin duties that include adding users to groups and assigning roles.
- Process incidents/requests in a high pressure, time sensitive environment via phone, email, instant messaging, and desk side.
- Install software, modify and repair hardware and resolve technical issues.
- Provide base level IT support to non-technical personnel.
- Display courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Manage Windows 8 and Windows 7 workstations.
- Setup, manage, and configure multiple types of servers.
- Coordinate and support VTC/Audio conferences.
- Ensure that tickets are created, resolved and completed to the client’s satisfaction via Remedy/Spiceworks.
- Active Directory - Account creation, Password resets, and Group policies.
- PC refresh and migration XP to Windows 7 and 8.
- Provides successful troubleshooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop and printers.
- Create and manage Network accounts to include granting access to secured file shares.
- Provide level 2 end-user technical support for Windows 7, Microsoft Office and network connections.