- Motivated and solution - oriented Project Manager offering an impressive record of successfully managing and driving business and IT projects, developing new launch plans and executing to successful completion. Has successful track record of managing complex, cross-functional projects and programs, effectively bridging strategy and execution.
- 15+ years project management experience, 5 yrs SharePoint administration experience and 3 years Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Experience with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including Azure, AWS and Confidential
- Extensive experience with collaboration tools including SharePoint, Box, DropBox and O365
- Experience leading offshore and onshore leaders with global teams of 30+
- Collaborative and servant leader
- Managed the development and implementation process of client-facing IT projects involving cross-functional teams focused on delivery of new and/or existing internal/external programs, products and services
- Planned and directed scope, project schedules and budget
- Managed $1.5 - $30 million project budgets and financials
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows OS, network and firewall issues
Project Management Tools: MS Project, SharePoint 2016, Primavera, MSOffice365, PPMC, Jira, Visio
Technologies: Azure Cloud, Iaas, Saas, PaaS, SharePoint Online, O365 Cloud
SharePoint Project Manager
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Managed full MS Stack implementation including O365 upgrade from Exchange 2007/2010 environment
- Directed and facilitated working sessions for migration planning and resolved mailbox issues.
- Lead SharePoint planning and deep-dive analysis to determine key components for POC.
- Facilitated infrastructure upgrade required for Exchange migration to O365
- Lead offshore team to re-platform legacy custom applications (Tax Symphony) from SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 to SharePoint 2016/Online to O365 on cloud.
- O365 infrastructure upgrade through Windows Azure technology and cloud migration of business-critical applications. Develop and provide best practices solutions and governance policies
- Have worked on customizations and custom web part development in SP
- Developed project artifacts such as Project Plan, Organizational Change Management, Communication and Risk Management plans. Conducted presentations to Confidential Business Leadership for Tax group to communicate project goals and benefits.
Confidential, Dublin, CA
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed the Confidential WiFi network infrastructure implementation project for 20 floors
- Facilitated Change Management and Risk Management meetings with stakeholders and project teams.
- Directed New York and Dublin based staff to meet critical deadlines and completed on time and on budget
- Negotiation with business stakeholders to discuss design and final solution architecture and ensure timely delivery of new WiFi architecture in New York.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Directed the execution and delivery of multi-year retail operations and technology projects of up to $14million.
- Accountable for the delivery of multiple retail IT projects for the Collaboration and Communications program, which include the planning of the migration of Albertsons stores’/offices Exchange, Office & SharePoint 2010 data to Confidential ’s O365 Cloud environment.
- Overall ownership of the enterprise data migration/conversion efforts from Albertsons to Confidential .
- Successfully developed user for up to 4000 users on how to install the email and O365 client on Android and iOS devices for the Confidential and Albertsons user community.
- Oversaw the deployment of the Airwatch agent for mobile devices for over 2000 users
- Consulted for strategic planning, business process improvement, complex project management and organizational transformation during the merger.
- Controlled resource management and network planning for all Collaboration and Communication sub projects including Network Connectivity, Data Migration, Cloud Migration, Supply Chain, Distribution Centers, Exchange Migration and Customer Service Center.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Technical Project Manager
- Facilitated performance testing and various Fraud IT projects for Production support within the FORTE environment.
- Maintained and updated Production Support dashboards, created project plans, project scope and charter, business requirements and technical specs.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
IT Project Manager/SharePoint Administrator
- Delivered IT project initiatives under the Infrastructure & Operations group for Lifecycle Computing.
- Contributed to the improvement of the internal workflow process within the project management group to increase efficiency.
- Acted as Program lead for IAM Security project encompassing multiple sub-projects for Line of Business deliverables.
- Accomplished the upgrade to SharePoint 2013 then to O365 cloud. Executed the planning and scheduling, risk assessment, quality assurance, financial reporting and analysis, and project close out.
- Strategically partnered with outside consultant (Slalom Consulting) to bring specialized expertise
- Coordinated the deployment of PG&E mobile systems to Android & iOS devices for Field Support technicians.
- Conducted stakeholder engagements, gathered requirements, and translated to functional and design specifications for solutions.
- Managed multiple full lifecycle infrastructure projects using IaaS and Azure.
- Produced monthly forecasts and project financials to keep project budgets under control.
Confidential, Palo Alto, Ca
Sr. Project Manager
- Controlled the IT Lab and Infrastructure moves to the new Confidential Shanghai, China office and Las Vegas Data Center.
- Provided direction for the Windows VM server installation project - Project scope, scheduling, stakeholder management, risk mitigation, project closing
- Accountable for the rack and stack, network pods, equipment procurement, project planning and tracking project activities with Google tools. Also, drove the deployment for vCenter/vSphere application for data sharing across network pods.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, and juggle multiple long-term complex tasks
- Worked with network and IT architects to drive design solutions for executive management and sponsor approval. Tools used are Google Drive, Gmail, Skype, Quality Center, Excel and MS Project Server.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Technical Manager for Operations Datamart Reporting team (ODM) for the Mail Order division of Confidential (Prescription Benefit Management Services) for multiple IT initiatives.
- Portfolio management of Readyfill (Pharmacy prescription program) including IT and Call Center projects using MS Project Server 2010 to monitor deliverables, financials and tracked milestones.
- Facilitated offshore and onshore meetings to assign tasks to developers and testers for SQL, .NET, Oracle DB, and Windows 7 based applications.
- Responsible for conducting Resource allocation, Earned Value management and project scheduling using MS Project 2007 and Excel for metrics and graphic charts.
- Lead all IT projects from inception to delivery.
- Worked in conjunction with QA to create test plans and perform system testing using HP Quality Center.
Confidential, Ranch Cordova, CA
- Kicked off and managed high impact IT infrastructure projects involving the implementation of Confidential 4.0, cybersecurity software, Microsoft office upgrades and virtual server upgrades at the Sacramento Data Center.
- Coordinated working sessions with the Engineering and Network Operations teams to develop IT Operations processes for new “Virtual Connect” technology.
- Managed and coordinated RFP process for all equipment required for Data Center. Assisted in gathering initial requirements, coordinating vendor presentations and tracking project deliverables with MS Project Server 2007.
- Responsible for managing Windows 7 and Office 2007 project upgrades from Discovery phase through deployment.
- Primary project activities include project scheduling using MS Project, baselining and resource management.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Managing several IT and Data Warehouse projects for Confidential in Washington, DC from a consultative /advisory perspective.
- Performed Quality reviews of highly critical pre-production ERP & application/infrastructure implementations requesting PMAP (Project Management Audit Program).
- Deployment approval and ensure SDLC and PMAP compliance.
- Supported the execution of application development projects and processes to facilitate adherence to Confidential policies and development standards (SDLC).
- Facilitated and managed technical Q & A sessions with Sr. Executives, business stakeholders and IT project teams to discuss system and UAT testing results, strategy and test results of applications and enterprise loan processing systems.
- Extensive hands - on experience managing application development projects using a disciplined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Confidential, Novato, CA
Project Manager/MS Project Server Technical Administrator
- Directed and managed IT projects and project plans for multiple releases of a multi-year agency portal web solution (Enterprise Policy Administration System).
- Responsible for reporting to overall PMO Lead with project status, forecasting and cost budget analyses. Reported weekly statuses for project releases and enhancements for various e-commerce projects.
- Managed rewrite and migration of legacy systems from mainframe to new data center.
- Facilitated weekly project status, issues and risks meetings and documented action items for IT projects.
- Streamlined PMO reporting procedures and established best practices for Project managers. Generated weekly Earned Value results. Tools used are Excel and MS Project Server.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Program Office Analyst
- Acted as PMO Analyst in support of the SAP deployment team for Time, Resource and Project Schedule management for a global SAP/ERP implementation project.
- Worked alongside SAP consultants on designing RICEF workflows for future SAP implementation
- Managed project scope and conducted meetings with stakeholders to define business requirements and project deliverables for SAP, Security and application enhancements.
- Administered MS Project Server technical administration to project team for resource allocation and timekeeping activities .
- Assessed the impact, cost, benefit and risk of proposed changes. Developed business justification and obtained approvals, managed and coordinated Change implementations. Established Project Management best practices, run weekly metrics reports for budget actuals, ETCs, and Earned Value Management
Confidential, Folsom, CA
- Managed the renovation of entire IT infrastructures and wireless networks of 40 California institutions for the Confidential .
- Revamped and restructured current multi-project master schedule and migrated old Planview and Clarity project plans into MS Project 2007.
- Coordinated and facilitated project meetings, generate project documentation, advise or provide recommendations for business process improvement and best practices.