- 10+ Years of experience in Software Analysis, Design Development, Implementing, Testing & Supporting Distributed Client/Server and web - based business solutions.
- Specialized in architecting, configuring, implementation, and support &troubleshooting SharePoint Online (Office 365)2016/ 2013/2010/2007 .
- Excellent experience on using development tools like Visual studio 2017/2015/ 2013/2010/2007 , SQL Management Studio 2014/2012/2008 , SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 , PowerShell, STSADM commands, WSP Builder, ULS Log Viewer, CAML query Designer.
- Excellent experience in .Net (.net 4.5 framework) and .Net core framework and work on different development projects.
- Experienced with planning, analysing, deployment, maintenance, day to day management and operations.
- Motivated team player having ability to work independently with productivity and efficiency, using features such as workflows, info-path, survey form, document libraries, list and site collections.
- Integrated coding specification into SharePoint services/server that was tailored to the specific need of the organization to increase more user and organization output.
- Expertise in gathering business specifications. Experienced in troubleshooting and repairing SharePoint failures from both the server side and client side.
- Worked on Migration projects SharePoint to SP 5 (SharePoint Online).
- Worked on SharePoint Designer workflows and PowerApps.
- Experienced with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) solutions and SharePoint administration experience also.
- Worked on the existing SharePoint customizations and Office 365 administration (Users, Groups, Power Apps, and Flows).
- Worked on MVC pattern applications development and design phases.
- Experience in production support in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 & 2007.
- Experienced in branding SharePoint site for corporate organizations. Developed and Managed SharePoint training centre for users in the organization, also developed training guides and resources for the organizationto make SharePoint services easy to navigate by end users.
- Developed hands-on experience working with K2 Black Pearl product while designing workflows and custom forms.
- Having knowledge on the Sql server to create all the DDL, DML queries and store procedure.
- Worked on the Typescript in angular2 and have basic knowledge on Azure.
- Developed responsive custom forms along with custom permissions to manage SP tickets.
- Spanning QA Management, automated testing, defect tracking & troubleshooting and rapid issue resolution.
- Excel throughout all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) - design, development and testing, proven skills in driving projects to success and timely completion. Advanced understanding of SharePoint architectural design, hands-on web development &server installation, deploying and SharePoint implementations.
- Expert in SharePoint troubleshooting, development projects and client support.
- Fair command on using all the SharePoint management shell commands and SharePoint online management shell commands, sts-adm commands. Experience in developing small scale/complex scripts for automating manual processes.
SharePoint Development: SharePoint Online/2016/ 2013/2010/2007 , SPD 2013/2010/2007 , Custom Event Handling, Lists, Document Library, Content Types, Content Management, Site Definition, Reports, BDC,BCS, InfoPath Forms, Custom Web Parts, Excel Services.
SharePoint Administration: Central Administration, Farms, Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Information Management Policy, Security, Back Up, Restore and Solution Deployment, Site collection policies, Search Content and Crawl settings.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET4.5/3.5/2.0,Mvc.Net,.Net Core, Web API, WCF,CSS/CSS3.0,HTML,JSON, Java Script, Angular JS 2,Razor,JQuery, K2 Black Perl, HotDocs
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, C++.
Databases: SQL Server 2016/ 2014/2012/2008 , MS Access.
Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010 , VSS (Visual Source Safe), Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN,Notepad++, SSIS
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power View.
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, Remoting.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Project Lead /Sr. SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Responsible for gathering requirement from client, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Agile process was used to control the Implementation process.
- Worked on Nintex Forms to achieve custom UI and functionality in the form
- Worked on jQuery in Nintex forms to achieve custom functionality.
- Worked on Nintex workflows to create multiple levels of approvals.
- Worked on Rest calls using Nintex out of box actions to achieve custom functionality.
- Migrated documents between sites in an effort of restructuring site content.
- Created custom Page Layouts and Master page using Design manager, snippets & SharePoint Designer 2013/Visual Studio 2013.
- Experience in office 365 Migrationusing Quest on Demand migration for email.
- Designed custom Left Navigation Menu based on the list items using Server-Side Object Model.
- Set up permission levels and permissions for individual users, SharePoint and Directory groups, libraries, and lists.
- Experience using REST API, j Query, JavaS cript, Html and CSS to achieve Accordion, Image Slider, FAQ’s and Tiles Functionality.
- Experience building SharePoint solutions using out of the box features (Script Editor WebPart, Content Editor Webpart).
- Worked with Managed Metadata Service, Taxonomy Term Sets and Terms to build custom Global Navigation.
- Implemented AJAX calls using jQuery and used SPServices library to perform various client side operations using SharePoint.
- Worked on the Sql server to create all the DDL, DML queries and store procedure.
- Implemented search functionality and customized the results using display templates.
- Consuming Rest API’s using SharePoint2013 designer workflows.
- Implemented Event Handlers for both Synchronous and Asynchronous events .
- Worked with Custom site columns, Content types to build Page-layouts.
- Extensively used OOP concepts in implementing the projects for code reusability.
- Created Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates and List Templates.
- Worked with Power Shell commands to back-up, restore of site-collections, content databases.
- Experience with new SharePoint search architecture. Show search results using result types and display templates.
- Worked with Out-Of-Box Content Query Web part, Content Search WebPart, Script Editor WebPart.
- Creating Site collections, subsites and working with Sandbox solutions within Office 365 Environment.
- Working Experience with SharePoint Online (office 365) SharePoint 2016 and 2013 App model.
- Building provider hosted apps for SharePoint using Windows Azure.
Confidential, Dallas, TX(
- Design, Implement and Maintaining Service application like Search, UPA, MMS and BCS.
- Migrating sites from SharePoint 2010 and 2007 environment to Office 365/ SharePoint online portal
- Responsible for debugging the SharePoint workflows in SharePoint ULS Iogs/ Network monitoring/ Fiddler/IlS logs.
- Implementing Angular JS modules to achieve performance while rendering list data.
- Functionality < Confidential >
- Deploy site features and Custom Lists with site columns and content type by using SharePoint features
- Responsible for customization of websites using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Review the code and ensure all the best practices are followed to avoid unnecessary memory leaks
- Using Knowledge of SQL Server/ Active Directory Services for troubleshooting
- Responsible for performance and maintenance of DNS Infrastructure based on DNS and Load balancer concepts
- Provide support for back up and disaster recovery for the web servers.
- Deployment and support for the SharePoint portal in the areas of system administration and system bills
- Support to maintain traceability of all phases of development to include system requirements through testing and deployment
- Provide L2/L3 support to the portal user community to include assisting user’s development workspace.
Confidential, Burbank, CA
Project Lead /Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Developed a template, as a Sandbox solution, for a team site that can be reused by various project teams.
- The site consisted of various key components like polls, surveys, Manage messages and Discussion Boards.
- Provided support for the users of the Intranet portal.
- Developed a Time Sheet approval system using InfoPath 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Developed a custom workflow to set user permissions on the timesheets using SPD Impersonation feature.
- Developed custom web-parts with grid views and tree views to display data across the client site.
- Used JIRA to track and resolve user issues.
- Migrated the client sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Analyzed the pre-upgrade Checker report and parsed it for data relevant to the migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Integrating SQL reporting services with TFS 2012.
- Uploaded the data to SharePoint lists using the SharePoint web services.
- Provisioned new sites and performed periodic maintenance on existing sites and site collections.
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
Sr. Share Point Developer/Consultant
- Involved in meetings with stake holders to gather requirements for redesigning the existing portal.
- Design the layout for Master pages and Page layouts for consistent look and feel.
- Involved in designing taxonomy, metadata columns, global navigation and site hierarchy.
- Designed search topology, customized search display templates and refiners.
- Designed SharePoint designer workflows for several lists and libraries for content approval and notifications.
- Involved in Content migration using Sharegate migration tool.
- Extensively used Nintex for creating custom forms and workflows.
- Used Sharegate tool to migrate content from SharePoint online site collections to new portal.
- Developed SharePoint 2013 workflows to automate several processes including a support system for customers and custom level of approval for sensitive internal documents.
- Technical responsibilities included the administration, maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting of various mission-critical technologies according to client needs and specifications.
- Developed custom SharePoint hosted add-in that used CAML queries to create a dashboard-like functionality using CSOM and RESTful services.
- Used Business Connectivity Services (BCS) to bring in external data from the existing inventory management system.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr.Share Point Developer
- Installed, configured and supported SharePoint 2013 in different environments as needed.
- Developed Intranet Master pages and page layouts according to business requirements.
- Created and developed Site Collections and sub sites in SharePoint 2013.
- Migrated content from MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 to SharePoint 2013using Avepoint tool.
- Played a major role in Regression Testing, Beta Testing, Bug fixing and promoting changes to production.
- Developed Power Shell scripts to automate SharePoint installation and day to day administration activities.
- Worked with BI in developing dashboards, Scorecards using Performance point dashboard designer by accessing data from Excel and SQL.
- Customized Ribbon to preview the page and created Custom Action to withdraw an item from list and deployed them as Sandboxed Solution.
- Worked extensively on SharePoint 2013 OOTB features and used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms.
- Developed master pages and web part pages using SP Designer for consistent look and feel for SharePoint sites.
- Worked extensively on SharePoint Designer 2013&2010.
- Used Power Shell to add and deploy solutions and BCS to integrate business data from back-end server application.
- Developed Info Path forms and workflows for Approval/Rejection tasks.
- Troubleshoot Central Admin issues and created users in Active Directory (AD) and managed user permissions.